So we meet again - Page 13
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

So we meet again - Page 13 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

So we meet again

Page 13 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13

View previous topic View next topic Go down

So we meet again - Page 13 Empty Re: So we meet again

Post by Maddie Kane Wed Jul 31, 2013 4:00 pm

"I guess it is true," Cecilia said smiling at the small girl. silently she wondered if this is what it would be like to be with Jake. She hoped it would be sitting on the sofa bonding through talking, instead of everyone running off and doing their own thing. She looked up at Jake, "They need a real family," She said quietly. Cec meant the girls whom they held but in a way she also meant herself. "One that spends time together." she cradled Mollie and gently placed a kiss on her daughters forehead.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 3155

Back to top Go down

Post by Evander Yaxley Wed Jul 31, 2013 7:01 pm

"You're right Cec." Jake responded, looking down at Anali. "They do. They need a family that will be together, spend time with them, not leave them to do what they want because they can't be bothered to do anything with them." he said. Jake wanted that to happen, he wanted Anali and Mollie to have a family that would always be together, that would be loving and wouldn't leave them alone for various times a year.
Evander Yaxley
Evander Yaxley
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 585

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Wed Jul 31, 2013 7:13 pm

"Yeah," Cecilia agreed with Jake and snuggled close to him and Anali. She smiled down at Mollie and brushed her hand across the top of Mollie's head. "For them," she whispered and laid her head on Jake's shoulder. "Mollie needs to know her father." She said quietly, "But he doesn't seem to want anything to do with her. How do we make it possible for her to have the best life ever if Nick isn't around too?" she asked quietly.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Evander Yaxley Wed Jul 31, 2013 7:34 pm

"For now what you can do is find her a father that will be there for her whenever she needs him." he told Cecilia, reaching out to brush his hand against Mollie's cheek. Anali looked at Jake and at Mollie before saying, "I can finally have a sister, like I wanted." She clearly understood what Jake was getting at. "And even though you aren't my mommy... I can have a chance to know what it's like to have a motherly figure." she smiled at Cecilia.
Evander Yaxley
Evander Yaxley
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Wed Jul 31, 2013 7:50 pm

"I think I've found him." Cecilia smiled up at Jake, "He's always been there when i needed him the most, even though he wasn't when i just wanted him." She chuckled to her self "Yes Anali it would mean that. And every night could be like this. Sitting on the sofa bonding. Instead of everyone running off and locking themselves in their rooms like at my father's house." This would make Cecilia happier than ever.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Evander Yaxley Wed Jul 31, 2013 8:28 pm

"I want that to happen..." Anali said looking up at her father. "I think it would make mommy happy..." she added, still holding her locket in her hand. Jake smiled at Anali and looked at her hand where her locket was. "I'm sure it would. And you know that she'll always be with you anyways." he said softly, pointing to Anali's locket. The young girl nodded, "Yeah..."
Evander Yaxley
Evander Yaxley
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Wed Jul 31, 2013 8:51 pm

"I wouldn't complain if that did happen," Cecilia added quietly smiling up at Jake. "It would make everyone happy." she looked up. Mollie started to whine again and Cecilia sighed got up. "What is it Mollie?" she asked quietly. she couldn't be hungry anymore, she had just ate. "Do you need to be changed?" she asked checking her dipper. Cecilia sighed again and walked off towards the stoller to dig around for a clean dipper and wipes.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Evander Yaxley Sat Aug 03, 2013 3:06 am

"Can I help?" Anali asked, jumping off her father's lap and following Cecilia. She had never had the chance to do anything like this, not that it was something a kid would actually want to do, but she was a little bit excited that she might have a younger sister.

"Daddy." Anali said, turning to face Jake. "Yeah?" Jake asked shifting on the couch to lean forward, though he didn't try to get up. "She won't take the place of my mommy, but Cecilia can be my new mommy... right?" she asked.

Jake stared at his daughter for a second before he smiled and chuckled. "Yes... She can Anali." he responded, nodding. "Yay!" she said excitedly and turned back to Cecilia and Mollie. "You'll be my mommy... And Mollie will be my sister." she smiled and nodded.
Evander Yaxley
Evander Yaxley
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Fri Aug 09, 2013 12:18 pm

"Baby's dippers can be stinky and messy," Cecilia said with a giggle, "are you sure you want to help?" She smiled down at the little girl as she produced what she was looking for. "Okay," Cecilia smiled glancing up at Jake. She smiled and pulled a blanket type thing out of the bag and laid it on the floor placing Mollie on top of it. carefully Cecilia took the dirty thing off of her daughter and wrapped it up so it was ready to be thrown away. Luckily this time it was just wet not the other kind.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum