just alittle fresh air does the trick! - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

just alittle fresh air does the trick! - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

just alittle fresh air does the trick!

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

just alittle fresh air does the trick! - Page 3 Empty Re: just alittle fresh air does the trick!

Post by Nathaniel Addams Fri Dec 14, 2012 3:07 am

Sarah nodded. "Then you know know very we'll how I feel." said Sarah softly as she looked at the lake with interest. Trough out all the hurt and pain Zandell put her through she still loved him and always will. As Nick hugged her she hugged him tightly around the neck in a friendly way. It was a good feeling to have somone who knew what she was going through right now. When he asked if that was the only family she had she frozed and swallowed hard. "I have my blood grandparents, but there just horrible!"said Sarah softly. "I just gotten back from being in there custody, the Nesbitt's gotten full custody of me because my grandparents treated me badly."said Sarah shivering slightly.
Nathaniel Addams
Nathaniel Addams
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 319

Back to top Go down

just alittle fresh air does the trick! - Page 3 Empty Re: just alittle fresh air does the trick!

Post by Nick Potter Fri Dec 14, 2012 3:44 am

Nick listened closely about Sarah's grandparents. "Well that is good, not that you grandparents treated you bad but that the Nesbitts got custody. Nick said with enthusiasm. "I wrote off all of my family but Adrian, my oldest brother Jess don't like me and I haven't heard from my sister since her wedding" Nick told her. It started to snow. "Do you have any plans for Christmas, if my girlfriend doesn't leave then I'll stay here so that she has somebody to talk to, it dosnt matter anyway though, Adrian is busy with Order duties" he said.
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 2915

Back to top Go down

Post by Nathaniel Addams Sat Dec 15, 2012 1:15 am

Sarah smiled. "Thankyou Nick."said Sarah softly as a breeze rustled through her hair making her shiver. "I never told anyone this, but my grandparents beat me."said Sarah softly as she lifted up her shirt and showed him her bruise side. "I had worse then this before."said Sarah softly. When he asked wht she was doing for Christmas Sarah shrugged. "I don't know yet, Sam said we might go home for Christmas."said Sarah softly. "Although, if I do, that would be good."said Sarah softly.
Nathaniel Addams
Nathaniel Addams
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Potter Sat Dec 15, 2012 4:59 pm

When Sarah showed the bruises under her shirt, Nick felt bad for her. He felt like he was going to far so he changed the topic. "It's cold out here, do you want to go inside" Nick asked Sarah. Nick skipped another rock across the lake, forgetting about the octopuses anger at the action. "Well if you and Sam go home then I hope you have fun" he told her. Nick took his wand and transformed the lake into a dirt pit with bones at the bottom. Nick didn't like the scene so he turned it back into the lake. The octopus reached out it's tentacle and slapped Nick so hard that he went to to ground.
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Nathaniel Addams Fri Dec 21, 2012 4:41 pm

Sarah nodded. "Yeah sure, I am getting a bit cold."said Sarah softly but honestly. Nick promise me you won't tell anyone what I told you please?" Sarah asked him with pleading eyes. She didn't want anyone to know about what happended to her, it wasn't nobodys business to know but friends and family. Sarah nodded. "Thankyou Nick, I'm sure I will."said Sarah softly. Sarah giggled as he turned the lkae into a dirt pit with bones. "Nice touch." said Sarah chuckling softly. Seeing him get hit her eyes widened. "Oh my gosh, are you ok?" Sarah asked him. She knew it had to hurt, from the sound of it seemed like it did.
Nathaniel Addams
Nathaniel Addams
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Potter Sat Dec 22, 2012 10:44 pm

Nick stood up. "Yeah I'm ok, probably just a bruise, and I won't tell anybody" he promised. Nick had a plethora of secrets lately, was he really that much of a trusting person, he didn't think so. Nick would hold all of everybody's secrets like they were his own though. Nick walked up the path to Hogwarts with Sarah and arrived at the door fairly quickly. Nick walked in and noticed a lot of people heading into the great hall for dinner. "C'mon lets go eat something" he told her
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Nathaniel Addams Sat Dec 29, 2012 1:39 am

"Thanks Nick, I know I can trust you to keep it a secret."said Sarah softly giving him a soft warm smile. Sarah nodded. "Lets, I don't know about you but I'm about to strave!"said Sarah chuckling. Walking towards the Great Hall Sarah took a seat at the Gryffindor table and smiled. "You wouldn't believe how.much I missed Hogwarts food!"said Sarah piling her plate with food. Noticing people were looking at her Sarah laughed. "Sorry a bit hungry."said Sarah softly. Sarah was glad to be back home, she belonged here as well to the Nesbitt family.
Nathaniel Addams
Nathaniel Addams
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top