just alittle fresh air does the trick! - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

just alittle fresh air does the trick! - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

just alittle fresh air does the trick!

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

just alittle fresh air does the trick! - Page 2 Empty Re: just alittle fresh air does the trick!

Post by Nathaniel Addams Wed Dec 05, 2012 12:19 am

Sarah nodded. "Oh I don't doubt it, I heard you were friends with one of the healers Sophia Granger, that must be something I heard so was really popular when she went here."said Sarah softly. "Sorry... I just really admire her, she's one of my role models."said Sarah honestly. Sarah's eyes widened as she seen the spell heading towards the Ravenclaws but she laughed as she seen the Ravenclaws looking around confused. She never liked hurting anyone, but have to admit that was funny. "Nick that was mean!"said Sarah laughing so hard she was holding her sides.
Nathaniel Addams
Nathaniel Addams
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 319

Back to top Go down

just alittle fresh air does the trick! - Page 2 Empty Re: just alittle fresh air does the trick!

Post by Nick Potter Wed Dec 05, 2012 12:31 am

"Yeah, Sophia is my older brother's girlfriend" Nick told her. Nick hasn't talked to Sophia or his brother in about a year. Nick saw Sarah holding her sides from laughing and heard her comment. "No this is mean" he said. Nick turned into his Animagus, a grey wolf with yellow eyes and charged at the Ravenclaws. He let out a loud growl and the Ravenclaws went running away. He went back to Sarah. "I love magic" Nick told her.
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 2915

Back to top Go down

Post by Nathaniel Addams Wed Dec 05, 2012 1:49 am

Sarah nodded. "Oh yes, I think I heard of him, his name is Andrian right?"Sarah asked him softly. Sarah shook her head at Nick. "Yes that was mean."said Sarah agreeing with him wiping tears from her eyes. "I always wanted to be an animagus, but from what I heard it's hard to learn."said Sarah softly. "Although I can speak to animals which isn't a bad ability."said softly. "I hope to get some more cooler abilities then I have right now."said Sarah honestly. Sarah hoped to become a great witch like the ones she read and heard about.
Nathaniel Addams
Nathaniel Addams
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Potter Wed Dec 05, 2012 2:09 am

Nick had all of a sudden got nauseous and fell over into the lake. Nick was underwater and yeah it was cold, but it relaxed him. Nick looked around in the lake and thought this wouldn't be a bad place to die. Nick looked up at Sarah, and got out of the lake. Nick cast a drying spell on himself so he wouldn't freeze. "So Sarah do you have any family or a boyfriend" he asked her quietly.
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Nathaniel Addams Thu Dec 06, 2012 9:40 pm

"Oh my gosh Nick, are you ok?"Sarah asked him softly her emerald eyes looking at him with worry in them. "You must be freezing!"said Sarah softly as she gotten her wand out of her robe and flicked it at him sending him the warming charm. "Yes I do Nick, I have a older brother named Sam and as for a boyfriend it's a bit difficult to say after what I seen."said Sarah softly. "I don't know, it's just hard to get the picture of them kissing in the tower out of my head."Sarah said quietly. "Yeah I seen my best friend and my boyfriend kissing each other."said Sarah softly
Nathaniel Addams
Nathaniel Addams
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Potter Thu Dec 06, 2012 9:52 pm

When she mentioned Sam Nick's brain lit up. "I know your older brother he is a strong wizard,he must be protective of you" Nick told her. When Nick heard that her boyfriend and best friend were kissing, he knew he hit a sensitive spot. "Well that's bad, but it just means he didn't truly love you" Nick told her. Nick had wanted to know more, like who her friend was or why they did. But Nick didn't pry. If it had happened to him, he wouldn't have talked about it.
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Nathaniel Addams Fri Dec 07, 2012 1:23 am

Sarah nodded. "Oh yeah he is, I think he's the strongest person I know!"said Sarah honestly. Sarah laughed when he said that Sam must be protective of her. "Oh yeah, you should of seen him when he found out what my boyfriend did to me, he almost attacked him!"said Sarah shaking her head. Sarah shrugged, "Maybe, I don't know what to think, all I know I can't get over him."said Sarah softly. "I know I should hate him and stuff, but I don't."said Sarah quietly.
Nathaniel Addams
Nathaniel Addams
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Potter Fri Dec 07, 2012 3:47 am

"If I was Sam I would've killed him" Nick said. "I have an older sister but she's married" he told her. Nick had two older brothers and an older sister. "I'm actually the youngest in my family" Nick said. "It's perfectly normal to still have feelings for someone that betrayed you" Nick said truthfully. "How long have you known him" He asked.
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Nathaniel Addams Tue Dec 11, 2012 8:15 pm

Sarah chuckled at his comment. "Oh I think he wanted to, but I told him not to hurt him and he said he respects my wishes." said Sarah softly. "Although I know he wanted to beat the bloody daylights out of him for hurting me when he promise he wouldn't."said Sarah softly. "I'm the youngest in my family as well, it's just me and Sam but that's enough for me cause Sam is the best big brother ever." Said Sarah softly. Sarah nodded "Thanks for understanding Nick, and I knew him since we were little he was my childhood best friend but then I moved away and never saw him gain intil a month ago." Said Sarah. "I'm adopted by the Nesbitt family, my parents died last sumer." Said Sarah holding back tears.
Nathaniel Addams
Nathaniel Addams
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Potter Tue Dec 11, 2012 9:59 pm

"I completely understand, the same thing just happened to me like a month ago" he told her. Nick had never seen anybody that he knew before he came to Hogwarts, probably because he was from Italy even though he didn't sound Italian. Nick saw the tears in Sarah's eyes and he gave her a hug. "You didn't have any other family to live with" he asked her. Nick was afraid he was getting too personal.
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top