Alittle feeling of home
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Alittle feeling of home Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Alittle feeling of home

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Alittle feeling of home Empty Alittle feeling of home

Post by Alexia Addams Thu Apr 25, 2013 3:34 pm

It was a chilli Saturday morning as Alexia Gretchen Amry skipped down the Entrance Hall corridor heading out towards the edge of the forest. Yes, people were usually were either at Hogsmeade but Alexia was to young go and not to mention the Gryffindor Common room was to noisy for her taste. Pushing the door Entrance hall door opened she felt the cool breeze hit her face and smiled happily. Skipping down the sloping lawns of Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardly her eyes sparkled in excitement. After a few minutes she reached the edge of the forest and smiled waiting for the unicorns to come out.

Morning and night were the best time to see them, for it was the coolest part of the day for them to be out. Taking a apple out of her bookbag she placed it on the ground and waited quietly and patiently for them to come. As a female unicorn with her baby came out of the forest she smiled as she seen them sniff the apple before eating it. Alexia couldn't believe that so many kill unicorns, there so pretty and unique creatures. But so many want power now days that they'll do anything to get it including killing these amazing creatures.

As they came out one by one Alexia smiled happily to herself but kept quiet until they noticed her present. As the female unicorn came towards her Alexia petted it and gotten another apple out feeding it to her out of her head. This was something Alexia did every morning and night for she loved Unicorns. It made her feel like she was at home with her horse Winter that her father brought her. Alexia missed home, but she really loved Hogwarts it was a second home to her and she loved it more then anything.
Alexia Addams
Alexia Addams
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 17

Back to top Go down

Alittle feeling of home Empty Re: Alittle feeling of home

Post by Oliver Krum Thu Apr 25, 2013 4:29 pm

Oliver was standing close to the forest just inside the shade of the trees watching up at the castle when he saw a little girl skip down to the edge of the forest and sit down placeing an apple on the ground infront of her. reconizeing the girl who sat so close to him not realizing he was there. he smiled as he watched his little sister feed the unicorns. quietly stepping out of the shadows he approched his sister and sat next to her. "Hey squirt," he said quietly not wanting to scare her or the unicorns. "Having fun?"
Oliver Krum
Oliver Krum

Number of posts : 209

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexia Addams Thu Apr 25, 2013 5:37 pm

Alexia looked at her brother and smiled. "Oh yes, but now that your here it's more fun Oli!"said Alexia happily hugging him. "Why aren't you in Hogsmeade with everyone else? and you promised me some candy!"said Alexia crossing her arms pouting. Every time Oliver went to Hogsmeade he always brought her some candy back. Well... it was more then some, it was enough to last her until he went again which was almost every month or so. "Mummy and daddy said I don't need it, but shush they don't have to know right?"Alexia asked him her chocolate brown eyes sparkling happily at him.
Alexia Addams
Alexia Addams
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Oliver Krum Thu Apr 25, 2013 5:49 pm

"I have yetto leave, but i do have something for you." Taking his knapsack off his back he pulled out the flower he had gotten off the whomping willow. "Ill be going to hogsmead soon amd ill bring you some candy." He shook his head at his sister and chuckled, "No mum and dad don't need to know hiw much candy you consume. just as long as your greads are good." Oliver looked over at his sister wondering if he was eve so innocent as she seemed to be. he hoped she would never grow up. "Maybe one day i will take you to hosmeed with me. before we go back to russia for the summer." He told her
Oliver Krum
Oliver Krum

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexia Addams Thu Apr 25, 2013 8:55 pm

Alexia pouted but then smiled as he gave her a flower. "Ooh... it's so pretty Oli!"said Alexia looking at the flower who was a light pink color. Alexia looked up from the flower and nodded. "Ok Oli, I forgive you this time, the flower made up for it!"said Alexia softly running her hands along the soft petals. Alexia giggled and nodded. "Don't worry Oli, my grades are very good."said Alexia honestly. Alexia's eyes sparkled happily when he told her one of these days he'll take her to Hogsmeade. "Really Oli? I always wanted to go, I think it's dumb that I have to wait until I'm thirteen that's just stupid!"said Alexia annoyed crossing her arms.
Alexia Addams
Alexia Addams
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Oliver Krum Thu Apr 25, 2013 9:13 pm

"It is for your safety though," Oliver said laughing at his sisters comment about how not being able to go to Hogsmeed until she was thirteen. "So how has Hogwarts been treating my little sister? Is there anyone I need to beat up?" Oliver had been good during the time he had spent at Hogwarts. Back in Russia he had been in so many fights in this year alone his mother had been getting irritated with him, but here he hadn't done anything yet. "Is there anyone picking on my baby sister?" He asked giving her a sideways glance. He hadn't doubted her grades but was sure their parents were.
Oliver Krum
Oliver Krum

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexia Addams Fri Apr 26, 2013 1:48 am

Alexia rolled her eyes at his reply. "Yeah I know, but it's still stupid that I have to wait that long!"said Alexia obviously annoyed by all of it. Alexia was very much like their mother, but there was times that her father came out of her. Alexia smiled when he asked how Hogwarts been for her. "Great, I love it here Oli although I do miss being at home but here I don't get picked on!"said Alexia honestly. "Don't worry you don't have to beat anyone up yet, I know one of the reasons why you gotten in fights alot back home is because of me!"said Alexia softly. "But don't worry, if I have trouble you'll be the first I know Oli!"said Alexia hugging him.
Alexia Addams
Alexia Addams
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Oliver Krum Fri Apr 26, 2013 2:26 am

Oliver's arms snaked around his sister as he pulled her into a hug. "That is very good," he murmured. "How about we sneak away?" He asked. Oliver knew the one thing that would truly make his sister happy right now and he sure could use it. He was planing a why to get his sister into hogsmead and away from the castle for just a little bit and take her to honeydukes to buy some candy. "It will be just what the two of us need. A little brother sister bonding has never hurt anything." He told the younger girl wanting his plans to be a secret until they got there
Oliver Krum
Oliver Krum

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexia Addams Fri Apr 26, 2013 3:03 pm

Alexia's eyes sparkled and then nodded happily. "Mummy isn't going to be to happy with us when she finds out, that's if she ever does!"said Alexia giggling. Alexia was only eleven year old, and she was already starting to become a troublemaker like her big brother. Alexia always looked up to him, even when she gets older she'll always look up to him and he'll always be her number one. Getting up she tugged on his hand. "Lets go Oli, the adventure now awaits us!"said Alexia happily. Alexia didn't know where she was going, but she was just happy to be spending some time with her brother.
Alexia Addams
Alexia Addams
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Oliver Krum Thu May 23, 2013 3:48 pm

"Mum doesn't have to find out," Oliver said shakeing his head at Lexi. He chuckled and stood up shaking his head. "You are such a goofy little first year." he said. he would let her drag him around for a little bit and he would be happy about it. He could never see his baby sister judging him for the stupid things he had done, and he could only hope to protect her from all the things he had never had protection from. "come here," he said picking her up and putting her on his shoulders as they walked across the grounds.
Oliver Krum
Oliver Krum

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum