Alittle feeling of home - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Alittle feeling of home - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Alittle feeling of home

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Alittle feeling of home - Page 2 Empty Re: Alittle feeling of home

Post by Alexia Addams Thu May 23, 2013 3:57 pm

Alexia giggled as he picked her up and put her onto his shoulder. "Onward to our adventure brave noble knight!"said Alexia pointing ahead although she didn't know where they were going. "Are we going to Hogsmeade Oli?"Alexia asked him as her chocolate brown eyes sparkled happily. "Candy! candy!"said Alexia clapping her hands happily at the thought of candy. "I'm going to have some many cavities when I get home, but oh well!"said Alexia giggling. Alexia took great care of herself and Oliver always made she that she didn't have to much candy.
Alexia Addams
Alexia Addams
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 17

Back to top Go down

Post by Oliver Krum Thu May 23, 2013 4:04 pm

"Where ever you would like my lady," Oliver replied playing alone with her little commentary. He chuckled as carried Alexia down the slowly slopping grounds towards the gate to hogsmeed. "Don't you think your sweet enough already?" HE asked looking up at his sister. "So besides honeydukes where would the princess like to go?" he asked rolling his eyes. Oli would be happy if she never grew up out of this stage, but he knew that would never happen. she was bound to grow up sometime.
Oliver Krum
Oliver Krum

Number of posts : 209

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexia Addams Thu May 23, 2013 4:41 pm

Alexia giggled. "Where ever my brave knight takes me I shall go!"said Alexia as a tiara appeared on her head. "Oli I think I did accental magic again!"said Alexia as she took the tiara off her head. "Mummy said I really need to work on that, before I hurt someone I already turned my muggle teachers hair blue last summer!"said Alexia giggling. Alexia nodded at his reply. "Yes I am, but who said I can't be sweeter?"Alexia asked him as she put the tiara back on her head. "Hm... what's that other place you go and get the butterbeer at? the three broomsticks?"Alexia asked him softly.
Alexia Addams
Alexia Addams
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 17

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top