just alittle fresh air does the trick!
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

just alittle fresh air does the trick! Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

just alittle fresh air does the trick!

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

just alittle fresh air does the trick! Empty just alittle fresh air does the trick!

Post by Nathaniel Addams Sat Dec 01, 2012 5:01 am

It was finally the weekend, which meant no more classes for Sarah to go which was a great relief seeing how she was dead tired. Although she didn't want to be the commons and hear the crazy noisy Gryffindors. Don't get Sarah wrong, she loved being in Gryffindor as well as a proud Gryffindor lion but she think she's in the craziest house of them all! From parties to just being goofy Gryffindor was where it was at! Sarah loved having fun, but acting crazy and stupid wasn't something that Sarah did for fun and pleasure.

Deciding to head down the the gardens by the courtyard Sarah down on a bench by the garden and looked at the beautiful flowers that were about to die. This was one of the places that Sarah spent alot of time at, if it wasn't the lake, the edge of the forest with the unicorns or the greenhouse it was here. Sarah loved flowers and nature almost as much as she loved unicorns and animals, but not quite she loved animals and unicorns more. Flowers probably had to be her second favorite thing, but she loved Lilies out of all flowers, mainly because of their color and how they looked. Of course she loved other flowers but she loved Lilies. Deep in thought Sarah sighed happily to herself smelling the roses that were around her.

After a hour of being by the garden Sarah gotten up and skipped happily down towards the lake. Finally reaching it, she sat underneath the willow tree and smiled. Seeing the giant squid coming up she smiled and waved at him. Giggling as he looked at her for a minute before going down Sarha shivered a bit and wrapped her Gryffindor scarf closer to her. She was still sick, but she wasn't going to stop her from being here. Although she knew if Zandell and Sam found out she was down here, she'll be in deep trouble.
Nathaniel Addams
Nathaniel Addams
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 319

Back to top Go down

just alittle fresh air does the trick! Empty Re: just alittle fresh air does the trick!

Post by Nick Potter Sat Dec 01, 2012 5:28 am

Loud Gryffindors. This was the one thing on Nick's mind. He wasn't feeling good and was trying to get some rest. For some reason Gryffindors were loud. They were also good at heart but just loud. Nick decided to go to the lake, nobody ever went to the lake anymore. As he walked out of the castle he couldn't help but think what it would have been like if he passed last year. All of his friends had graduated, now he didn't have any friends here.

Nick had seen footprints leading up to the lake in the light snow that was on the ground. He had looked to his left and saw a patch of dying flowers. He had just made his way to the lake when he had seen a girl. He thought she was in the same house as him, so he had approached her and said "hello." He hoped for a response and not to be ignored, like most people did.
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 2915

Back to top Go down

just alittle fresh air does the trick! Empty Re: just alittle fresh air does the trick!

Post by Nathaniel Addams Sat Dec 01, 2012 5:11 pm

Sarah looked at the boy and smiled. "Hello, you can join me if you like I can use some company."said Sarah softly. "Oh so rude of me I'm Sarah, Sarah Nesbitt fifth year Gryffindor as you can see."said Sarah. "So gotten away from the noise as well?"Sarah asked him softly. She seen him around the Gryffindor common room so she knew that he was a Gryffindor and a bit older then her. "I needed to get out, the castle was starting to turn into a prison to me!"said Sarah.

Don't get Sarah wrong, she loved Hogwarts but she hated being locked up from a long period of time. Being sick didn't help her either, her brother Sam and her boyfriend Zandell insisted on her staying in at all cost. But Sarah being the troublemaker she was at times, didn't listen to them.
Nathaniel Addams
Nathaniel Addams
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Potter Sat Dec 01, 2012 6:02 pm

"I'm Nick, Nick Potter" he told her. "I'm a seventh year" he added. Nick had realized that he was looking at the girl that always left when things got loud. "I don't really like noise" he told her. Nick was sure that last year he would have been up the being loud too, but he had changed alot. He had seen Sarah around in the common room so he knew she was ok.

Nick's brother had told him to stay inside, but he had also told him to pass his seventh year. Nick could tell that the girl was sick from all of his experience at St. Mungos. He wasn't going to harass her about it though. 
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Nathaniel Addams Sat Dec 01, 2012 9:45 pm

"Nice to meet you Nick, and a seventh year that must be something! are you scared about leaving here?"Sarah asked him softly. "I know I would be, Hogwarts been my home for so long, it'll be hard leaving a place that you know your safe and secured at."said Sarah throwing a stone across the lake. "But I still have two more years, but they'll go by fast according to my brother."said Sarah honestly. Sarah nodded in agreement. "I don't like noise either, I like quiet and calmness more then anything."said Sarah softly.

Letting out a small sneeze Sarah took out her handkerchief and wiped her nose. "I know, I know, I shouldn't be outside but like I said I hate being inside for a long time!"said Sarah. "Besides, I'm probably dead anyways my brother probably already knows I'm out here!"said Sarah shaking her head.
Nathaniel Addams
Nathaniel Addams
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Potter Sun Dec 02, 2012 12:43 am

"I'm not to scared to leave here" he told her quietly. "I failed my seventh year last year" Nick admitted. Failing last year wasn't something he was proud of but he felt he should tell her. "The years only go by fast if you have friends that you do crazy stuff with" he told her. He saw Sarah skip a stone across the lake and tried, his just plummeted to the bottom.

"I know a recipe for a potion that can help you with that sickness" he told her. "And don't worry I won't tell anybody you were out here.
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Nathaniel Addams Sun Dec 02, 2012 1:17 am

Sarah nodded. "It's ok that you failed, were all human and you'll get it this time!"said Sarah softly. "Oh yeah I have friends, and we do a couple of crazy things!"said Sarah giving Nick a soft warm smile. Sarah laughed as Nick tried to skip a stone as it sunk to the bottom of the lake. "You need to find a flat stone."said Sarah finding a few flat rocks. "Here try this one."said Sarah softly. "Now just toss a bit and let the rock do the trick."said Sarah softly before getting another rock and skipping it and count four skips.

"Oh can you? I would sure want to get rid of it without going to the hospital wing."said Sarah honestly. "Thankyou Nick, your a good friend." said Sarah softly.
Nathaniel Addams
Nathaniel Addams
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Potter Sun Dec 02, 2012 1:52 am

Nick took the flat stone from Sarah and threw it at the lake, splash, splash, splash, splash, splash, splash, Nick counted 6 skips across the lake. The giant octopus jumped up and looked annoyed at Nick. Nick had half a mind to cast a spell at the creature but decided against it. "I used to be a healer at St. Mungos but my internship is over" Nick said. Nick was shocked when Sarah said he was a good friend, nobody ever said that to him. "Thanks Sarah" he told her. Nick had heard a bunch of branches break in the forest to their left. He saw a bunch of Ravenclaws climb a tree.
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Nathaniel Addams Mon Dec 03, 2012 1:02 am

"Wow Nice Nick!"said Sarah softly before she skipped another rock across the lake as she count eight skips. "Not bad."said Sarah softly as she brushed the dirt off her hands as the giant squid looked at them making her laugh. "Sorry!"said Sarah softly before the squid went down once again. "Oh that must of been awesome, to learn some healing spells and stuff."said Sarah honestly. "Your welcome Nick, and it was honesty."said Sarah softly. "You never had anyone tell you that before?"Sarah asked him curiously. Seeing a bunch of Ravenclaws climb a tree she smirked at Nick. "You think we could squeal on them and make Ravenclaw lose some points?"Sarah asked him softly.
Nathaniel Addams
Nathaniel Addams
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Potter Mon Dec 03, 2012 1:27 am

"Learning healing spells is actually a lot harder than it sounds, you have to clear your head of thoughts and get every notation correct" he told her. The idea of getting the Ravenclaws in trouble and making them loose points appealed Nick, but he had a different idea. Nick drew his wand and pointed it at the tree, Depulso Nick cast using nonverbal magic. Nick just had to point, think and a spell came out, or at least that's how Nick saw it. The three Ravenclaws went to the ground and looked confused, like they didn't know where the spell came from. Nick looked at Sarah and smiled.

((Depulso is a pushing spell))
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top