Call me the comeback kid... or don't, I'm not your boss.
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Call me the comeback kid... or don't, I'm not your boss. Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Call me the comeback kid... or don't, I'm not your boss.

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Call me the comeback kid... or don't, I'm not your boss. Empty Call me the comeback kid... or don't, I'm not your boss.

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:21 pm

Alright. I'm staging my comeback.

Here's how I want this to go.

I'm going to post my application and plot for each character. If you are interested in posting with them, please just make a thread and link me. If you have plotting ideas, or our characters are already involved, please post in their plot page.

GRADS

Jaquellene "Jack" Dyllan | plot page ~ 19, Order, pro Quidditch player.
Sofie Elkin | plot page ~ 20, Death Eaters, looking for a job as a nanny
Sawyer Weasley | plot page ~ 25, Order, Head of Dept. for Control/Regulation of Magical Creatures
Milo d'Eath | plot page 27, Order (eventually), sub. professor

STUDENTS

Lily Potter | plot page ~ 17, Gryffindor, PA, leader of Peace Keepers
Franki Malgoy | plot page ~ 16, Slytherin, DFs.
Theordora "Teddy" Crewe | plot page ~ 14, Ravenclaw, secret seeker

ON THE CHOPPING BLOCK

Unless new plotting comes up for them, consider them gone.

Elliot "Ellie" Hansen | plot page ~ 17, Ravenclaw, repeating a year
Naomi Greyback ~ 19, werewolf, on the run
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 10287
Special Abilities : Occlumency
Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

https://jackles-feels-feelings.polyvore.com/

Back to top Go down

Call me the comeback kid... or don't, I'm not your boss. Empty Re: Call me the comeback kid... or don't, I'm not your boss.

Post by Cecilia Attwood Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:34 pm

Well Naomi could believe that cecilia's baby is felixs and possibly try to attack her
Cecilia Attwood
Cecilia Attwood
Fifth Year Ravenclaw
Fifth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 662

Back to top Go down

Call me the comeback kid... or don't, I'm not your boss. Empty Re: Call me the comeback kid... or don't, I'm not your boss.

Post by James S. Potter Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:35 pm

You suck! You keep getting rid of the only characters really involved with some of my newer ones! D:

btw, Rora may be creating Teddy Lupin for us. Very Happy
James S. Potter
James S. Potter
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 361
Special Abilities : Animagus and Parseltongue

Back to top Go down

Post by Evander Yaxley Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:40 pm

Hrm ... If Ellie goes so does Foster ... But idk what to do with them ... cause my muse for Foster is seriously lacking Dx
Evander Yaxley
Evander Yaxley
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 585

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:41 pm

@Cec- Naomi and Felix split so I don't think she'd care, even if it was his.

@Des- I'm sorry dear! Ellie has long been declining though.

@Hit- Want to just ship them off together? Have them run off and elope? Then we can delete them happily? xD
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

Back to top Go down

Post by Marguerite de Lancret Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:42 pm

I got Mathias involved with some students, and I'll just post a roleplay request thread with Morrigan. Need like a full-out war or something for her, I swear....maybe I'll have her visit knockturn alley to knock Lily off her high horse. Very Happy
Marguerite de Lancret
Marguerite de Lancret
Third Year Gryffindor
Third Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 104

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:43 pm

I don't know... Lily's horse is pretty tall. XD
I was hoping we'd get that group a little more power before they really get knocked down.
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:49 pm

Sounds like something that would happen xD

& I just remembered that whole thing we had with Sofie, Jake and Naomi ... but I dunno about that either. Jake's being a bum ;^;
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 3936
Special Abilities : Seer

http://khandvampireknight.forumsmotions.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Marguerite de Lancret Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:50 pm

Nah, I wouldn't actually have her actually confront Lily or anything. More like witnessing the attack and reporting back to the Death Eaters or something. Not 100% on where you're wanting that plot to go, lol. Death Eaters are slightly inactive right now, so not much use for Morrigan at the moment anyways.
Marguerite de Lancret
Marguerite de Lancret
Third Year Gryffindor
Third Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 104

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:51 pm

well i tried.. i can't help you keep naomi then
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 3155

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top