Class One - Page 6
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Class One - Page 6 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Class One

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Class One - Page 6 Empty Re: Class One

Post by Chad Taylor Mon Sep 17, 2012 2:51 pm

((Taken into consideration, but I messaged Jamie, and she said it was great if we posted a lot and didn't matter if we posted a lot before other people either. But I see your point, thank you for alerting that to our attention, Very Happy))
Chad Taylor
Chad Taylor
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 162

Back to top Go down

Post by Amelia Macmillan Mon Sep 17, 2012 9:21 pm

((No comment))
Amelia Macmillan
Amelia Macmillan
Hufflepuff Prefect
Hufflepuff Prefect

Number of posts : 585

Back to top Go down

Post by Molz Weasley Tue Sep 18, 2012 11:41 am

Molly had only been half paying attention to the teacher. She was a bit preoccupied. Usually she quite liked Defence Against the Dark Arts, but her mind seemed to be somewhere else that day. Forcing herself to concentrate, she heard the word duels. She assumed everyone was to pair up, as the familiar looks around the classroom were happening. Everyone was desperate to find a partner, nobody wanted to be left on their own. Duelling against a teacher would not be fun.

She scanned the room herself to see who else hadn't found someone yet. She couldn't seem to find anyone she knew well though. Just lots of faces staring, people getting into pairs and chatting. One pair already seemed to be up and duelling, though nobody else had started yet really. Molly hoped to find someone before the Professor found her.

[[OOC: Anyone partnet-less, feel free to ask Molly. Preferably someone close-ish to 5th year, aside from that don't mind.]]
Molz Weasley
Molz Weasley
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 180

Back to top Go down

Post by Saoirse O'Connell Tue Sep 18, 2012 6:43 pm

((Okay, I know it says NEWT level, but I was told that every year was supposed to post here... If I was misguided, just ignore my post. ^_^ ))

Saoirse watched with mild interest as a pair of students began to duel. She didn't remember the Professor telling anyone to start, and quickly looked around to see if anyone else was engaging each other. Saoirse made sure to give the dueling pair a wide berth, lest a poorly-aimed spell would find its way to her.

After making sure she was clear of the two dueling, Saoirse began to scan the classroom, wondering who she could be okay pairing up with. Everyone she saw seemed much older than her, and likely much more advanced, as this was only her first day and she hadn't learned much yet. If only she could spot some fellow first years, she wouldn't feel so nervous.
Saoirse O'Connell
Saoirse O'Connell

Number of posts : 53
Special Abilities : Empathy

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Saoirse O'Connell Fri Sep 21, 2012 8:09 pm

Saoirse contemplated the older Slytherin girl with a wary eye. Something about her unsettled Saoirse, and her intuitiveness was rarely wrong. However, she did need a partner, and the girl seemed friendly enough.

"Are you sure you want to have a go with me?" Saoirse responded a bit shakily, being confronted with a student who was years her senior, "I'm terrible with a wand, and won't be much of a challenge to you, but if you insist, please go easy on me.."

Saoirse racked her brain for any spells she knew, which were very few, and none of them much good in defending dark arts...or much else for that matter. She faced Destrey uncertainly, wondering how big a fool she would make of herself once the professor said the word 'go'.
Saoirse O'Connell
Saoirse O'Connell

Number of posts : 53
Special Abilities : Empathy

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Back to top