Class One - Page 5
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Class One - Page 5 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Class One

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Class One - Page 5 Empty Re: Class One

Post by Chad Taylor Sun Sep 16, 2012 5:54 am

"Ok, only if you're sure" he said, "If you ever need anyone to talk to, I'm always there" he said, holding one of her hands, he felt weird, he had never felt this way before. "Oh, don't take this the wrong way or anything, but I think you're very beautiful" he said truthfully letting out a tiny smile. "And I enjoy your company very much," he said smiling at her.
Chad Taylor
Chad Taylor
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 162

Back to top Go down

Post by Amelia Macmillan Sun Sep 16, 2012 5:57 pm

Amelia looked down at her hand. What was this fluttering feeling she felt? She tried to ignore it but it was rather strong. She could feel the heat coming into her cheeks. No one had ever said she was beautiful besides her mum, but that didn’t really count since her mum also said Claire was beautiful when Edgar shaved Claire’s head to get revenge.

“Erm, thank you,” she muttered. She didn’t know what to do or say. She had never been in this situation before. It was quite a dazzling experience for her. Finally she smiled back, that seemed like the right thing to do.
Amelia Macmillan
Amelia Macmillan
Hufflepuff Prefect
Hufflepuff Prefect

Number of posts : 585

Back to top Go down

Post by Bella Evans Sun Sep 16, 2012 10:34 pm

"That's fine,' he said there was a fluttery feeling in his belly too, "I'm glad were on the same page," he said, "I hope" he added on. "What's your middle name?" he asked curiously.
"Mine is Bennett, my mother's maiden name," he said, "I don't mind it actually,".

"So astral projection, what's it like?"

(Wrong account (Chad Taylor)
Bella Evans
Bella Evans
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 96
Special Abilities : Astral Projection

Back to top Go down

Post by Amelia Macmillan Sun Sep 16, 2012 11:40 pm

“My middle name is Meav. My dad’s Scottish, he settled for doing my middle name since my mother was set on naming me Amelia. Once my mum makes up her mind you cannot change it,” Amelia chuckled. She could see her mum and dad in a heated argument over her name, she had no idea if it had happened but knowing her parents rather likely.

She wondered how to explain astral project. It was like nothing else. “Before it happens it feels like your being ripped in half. You want to scream but you can’t. During it like being in a dream where you flying and then like a falling dream when you’re starting to come out of it. Once you get back it’s like when you wake up from a nightmare. You’re clammy and you come back with a start,” she said. That was the best she could describe it as. “You sometimes see another version of yourself. That’s when you’re open to out of body experiences. That night you typically experience what the other part of your soul experienced while out of your body,” she added. She wanted to add how unpleasant and terrifying those visions were but didn’t.
Amelia Macmillan
Amelia Macmillan
Hufflepuff Prefect
Hufflepuff Prefect

Back to top Go down

Post by Chad Taylor Mon Sep 17, 2012 7:45 am

"Seems fun" he said sarcastically, "So did you inherit the gift, or what?" he said.

'Accio Wand' someone in a far corner had said, and Chad's wand came flying towards Chad, 'Cheers" he yelled back in return. He raised his hand, and asked the teacher a question, "We've all heard of monsters that make us realise our greatest fear, like a dementor, but what about creatures that make us realise our greatest love, couldn't that be just as dangerous?"
He knew he was off topic, but he'd otherwise forget about asking it.

"So... peppermint?" he asked remembering that that was one of the smells Amelia had told him she smelt in amortentia last night in the clock tower.
Chad Taylor
Chad Taylor
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Amelia Macmillan Mon Sep 17, 2012 10:02 am

“That I did. It wasn’t really a big factor or even working until I decided to ‘try to kill myself’ this summer. I hate playing Quidditch with Edgar, he’s short-temper makes it rather deadly. At least Claire has been nice to me since,” Amelia stated.

She smiled slightly. She had always been found of peppermint her whole life. She didn’t ignore the fact that peppermint, cinnamon and pumpkin pie seemed so true to her. She had loved all three since she could remember. Her mum often said she had a thing for the cinnamon and peppermint scented soaps and shampoos. “One of my favourite things to put on sweets when I try to make them,” she said “it’s also a very popular scent in my soaps and shampoos and stuff like that. So I literally smell like a good portion of my Amortentia, peppermint and cinnamon,” she added much softer than normal.
Amelia Macmillan
Amelia Macmillan
Hufflepuff Prefect
Hufflepuff Prefect

Back to top Go down

Post by Chad Taylor Mon Sep 17, 2012 10:16 am

He pulled out a block of peppermint chocolate, from his backpack, and snapped off two rows for her, "Here you go" he said handing her the chocolate. "I have cinnamon, in every one of my teas, I actually don't mind cups of teas" he said, "I also like coffee, the strong aroma of coffee beans, really sets me off" he said smiling. "But I don't think I've tried pumpkin pie before, maybe I had it as a child, I don't know" he said thinking.
Chad Taylor
Chad Taylor
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Amelia Macmillan Mon Sep 17, 2012 10:44 am

Amelia took the chocolate gratefully “thank you.” She smiled softly back; he was sharing a lot with her and didn’t want to scare him off. “It’s a muggle sweet. My mum learned how to make it from my grandma. Of course, my mum makes it way better than I do, she learned from one of the best cooks I’ve never known to live. It’s quite sad that my grandma can barely remember how to eat anymore, stupid muggle diseases,” she said dropping her tone quite a bit toward the end. “I could have my mum send over a pan around Christmas time,” she added after thinking a bit about when her mum makes the pies.
Amelia Macmillan
Amelia Macmillan
Hufflepuff Prefect
Hufflepuff Prefect

Back to top Go down

Post by Chad Taylor Mon Sep 17, 2012 10:49 am

"Ok, I can make a great peppermint slice, if you ever want some" he said. He wouldn't usually be this nice to a girl, but he felt nice and bubbly around her, and she seemed very stubborn, he liked stubborn.

"Remember to contact me if she sends some, but be careful or you might not have it for long" he said grinning.
Chad Taylor
Chad Taylor
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexander Jones Mon Sep 17, 2012 2:47 pm

((Not to be mean, but ya'll should wait for other people to post..))
Alexander Jones
Alexander Jones
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 348
Special Abilities : Seer

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top