Meeting the parents - Bletchley Manor - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Meeting the parents - Bletchley Manor - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Meeting the parents - Bletchley Manor

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Meeting the parents - Bletchley Manor - Page 3 Empty Re: Meeting the parents - Bletchley Manor

Post by Caspian Ivanov Wed Jun 27, 2012 4:05 pm

"I don't know Kiara." he said. "But if they lied to you, they must have a good reason." he added softly. What her parents did was wrong, they shouldn't have lied to her, but they must've had a good reason for doing it. He doubted they would just decide to lie to her about what she truly was, they didn't seem like those kind of people. There must be a reason behind the lie.

As they reached the lake and Kiara sat under a willow tree, Atticus placed his hand on the tree and smiled. "I always used to climb up this tree and watch the sunsets from there when I was a little boy." he said softly remembering when he was a little boy, before he went to Hogwarts. Too bad things couldn't go back to the way they were when he was younger. Now, he was grown up and he would be getting married soon. To a girl that his mother wouldn't approve of if she found out that she wasn't a pureblood.

He looked down at Kiara, and smiled, before sitting next to her. "It reminds me of the Great Lake as well." he said. "At least I won't miss that lake as much, since I have this one here." he said, looking down. "But I'll miss being there with you." he sighed and smiled sadly at her. "Just remember that you can always send me an owl, whenever you need too." he told her, and kissed her forehead gently.
Caspian Ivanov
Caspian Ivanov
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 196

Back to top Go down

Meeting the parents - Bletchley Manor - Page 3 Empty Re: Meeting the parents - Bletchley Manor

Post by Austin Lockwood Thu Jun 28, 2012 1:09 am

Kiara nodded and sighed. "Maybe you right love, maybe they were just protecting me."said Kiara softly not really knowing. "Maybe the talk they want to have with me when we get home might tell it all, we can only hope."said Kiara softly. There wasn't any way to find out until that event happened, but as of right now she wanted to forget about it.

Kiara smiled and giggled picturing Atticus as a little boy climing the tree and scrabbing his knee or elbow while climbing the tree. "To bad things aren't like they were when we were younger, our parents not hounding us as much and not trying to make them their little robots."said Kiara softly. Although she was happy how her life turned out, she just wished their parents would back off and let them live their lives how they wanted to. But she and Atticus knew that would never happen as long as they were living. Kiara knew they only wanted what was bad for them, but sometimes the best thing was to let them be free to live their own life.

Kiara smiled. "Well... at lease you have alittle bit of Hogwarts with you, that's better then what I have."said Kiara softly. Looked at him and shook her head. "Don't worry love, you'll be with me no matter where I go."said Kiara softly. Kiara nodded. "Don't worry love, I'll write you everyday that you'll get tired of hearing from me!"said Kiara laughing.

Austin Lockwood
Austin Lockwood
Third Year Slytherin
Third Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 160

Back to top Go down

Post by Caspian Ivanov Fri Jun 29, 2012 7:32 pm

Atticus sighed softly. "When I was younger they were even worse than this." he said. "Everything gets put on my because I'm their only child." he sighed. "I don't get why some people complain about having brothers or sisters. I would kill to have a sibling, because then I wouldn't have gotten hounded as much as I did." he muttered softly. Being an only child wasn't as much fun as some might think. Everything falls on you, and you get bored easily when you have parents that are as busy as his usually were.

Atticus chuckled. "I'd never get tired of hearing from you." he told her softly. "I'll probably need all your letters to keep me sane with all the work I'll have to do." he laughed and sighed. Atticus looked out at the lake and thought about all the good times he had at Hogwarts since his first year there.

He looked out at the lake again and sighed. He thought about Hogwarts for a moment. He wanted to go back the next year, Hogwarts gave him a certain sense of security and now without that security, he wasn't sure how well he would cope with the change of surroundings. From a school environment to a work environment, even though it wasn't all that different there were definitely some different things, and he wasn't sure how he'd get used to it quickly.
Caspian Ivanov
Caspian Ivanov
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Austin Lockwood Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:59 pm

"I'm sorry love, it must be so hard for you seeing how your the only child."said Kiara softly. Kiara nodded. "It's great having siblings, even though I'm the only girl in my family."said Kiara. "I'm very protected by my brothers, it's nice but kind of annoying."said Kiara softly. "Once were married you'll have three brothers love, don't worry their nice."said Kiara softly. "I love my family to death I wish my parents would just let me live my life how I want like they did my brothers."said Kiara softly.

Kiara laughed and nodded. "Ok love, be on the lookout for them love."said Kiara softly as she kissed him softly on the lips. "I just hope your mother don't get them and throw them away."said Kiara softly. "It must be hard for you leaving Hogwarts for the real world I would be scared."said Kiara softly. Kiara didn't even know how she was going to feel when she graduated from Hogwarts. Was she going to feel relieved, scared, excited? she didn't know but she was sure Atticus was feeling some of those emotions.

Kiara looked at the lake and laid her head on Atticus shoulder. "I wonder what's going to happen to us once I graduate and were both out of school."said Kiara softly. Kiara wanted to go and become a healer or nurse at St. Mungo's. But as Kiara looked at the lake it reminded her more and more of Hogwarts. Kiara knew that once she graduate next year there was no going back for another year.

Austin Lockwood
Austin Lockwood
Third Year Slytherin
Third Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Caspian Ivanov Fri Jul 20, 2012 1:59 am

Atticus smiled at Kiara and kissed her gently on the lips. "I will be. Don't worry love." he reassured her. "My mum won't get her hands on those letters." he added softly. Atticus chuckled softly and looked out at the lake. "I'll admit, I'm a bit nervous." he said honestly. "After spending seven years in the safety of Hogwarts, it'll take a while for me to get used to not being there anymore. I know for sure that I'll miss the castle. Hell, I'll even miss the professors who hated me." he laughed softly.

He knew that Kiara wanted to be a healer or a nurse at St. Mungo's and when she graduated, he was sure she would get the spot she wanted on the staff. As he thought about this, he had a moment of realization and he smiled at her, sitting up a bit straighter. "Kiara. I'm not sure if I told you this already, but if you become a healer when you graduate we'll be working together." he told her.

"I'm the new administrative assistant at St. Mungo's." he smiled at her and kissed her lightly on the forehead.
Caspian Ivanov
Caspian Ivanov
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Austin Lockwood Tue Jul 24, 2012 2:04 am

Kiara looked at Atticus and smiled. "Good love, as long as you have them you'll know that I'm always with you."said Kiara softly. "It's ok to be nervous love, you wouldn't be normal if your weren't."said Kiara chuckling. Kiara laughed at his comment. "That's a pretty good one love, seeing how you probably didn't like them either."said Kiara still laughing.

When he told her they would be working together her eyes sparkled in excitement. "Oh really, that's great love I can't wait!"said Kiara softly but happily. But as he told her he was new administrative assistant she gasped. "Oh my gosh love, that's awesome I'm so proud of you!"said Kiara softly hugging him.
Austin Lockwood
Austin Lockwood
Third Year Slytherin
Third Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top