Emof Manor
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Emof Manor Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Emof Manor

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Emof Manor Empty Emof Manor

Post by Ne'Os Emof Mon Nov 23, 2009 7:34 pm

Ne'Os sat in the main living room the curtains were closed so no sunlight could come in he was reading a book which was something he didn't do to often as he was slightly busy. he wondered what would happen today.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Emof Manor Empty Re: Emof Manor

Post by Samantha Burns Tue Nov 24, 2009 3:15 am

Samantha walked into where Ne'os was reading. She stoped a foot away from him and thought to herself. 'Is he him or his he the other him.' She walked closer to him cautiously. "Ne'os? Love?" She asked carefully. She did not offten see him reading with how busy they both were. She wanted to be extra careful.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 3982

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Tue Nov 24, 2009 3:20 am

"yes?" he asked her smiling.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Tue Nov 24, 2009 3:28 am

Samantha smiled and walked over to him normally. She then pulled the book from his hands and sat down in his lap. She hoped that they would not be inturupted. She smiled at him and looked at the book. "What is this my love?" She asked him not understand the words on the front.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Tue Nov 24, 2009 3:29 am

"well i need to go talk to Dae..i might be away for a while if this turns out the way i expect it to" he said.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Tue Nov 24, 2009 3:32 am

Samantha smiled at him with an I know kind of smile. "Ok love. But you didn't answer my question. What is this?" She asked him again, pointing at the book. She was wondering if he was trying to hide something.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Tue Nov 24, 2009 3:34 am

"oh i was rereading my journal on how i made my horocrux..i think i might need it" he said.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Tue Nov 24, 2009 3:37 am

Samantha jumped out of his lap quickly and walked out of the room. She knew exactly what he needed it for and she was not going to have anything to do with it. She would never help him kill someone just so he could live a little longer, even though she never wanted him to die. She did love him but killing someone was out of the question.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Tue Nov 24, 2009 3:38 am

Ne'Os feard sam had misuderstood him he followed her "sam i ment is that i might need it because the minster might kill me" he said "if he does it will get him off my back for a bit"
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Tue Nov 24, 2009 3:43 am

Samantha knew that he would follow. "I know what you meant my love and I don't want to have to think about you dieing and being some unnormal thing and what is going to have to be done in order for you to be normal again. I wish that you would think about your family and not do any of this. Just stay at the hideout or at home and let them come to you. What is going to happen if something goes wrong and you can't become normal again and you turn out looking the way that voldimort did when he came back. Huh?" Samantha asked him becomeing more upset.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top