Emof Manor - Page 5
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Emof Manor - Page 5 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Emof Manor

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Emof Manor - Page 5 Empty Re: Emof Manor

Post by Samantha Burns Fri Nov 27, 2009 10:49 pm

"Thanks you Lillian,but we must get straight to work we don't have much time. I'm only hoping that Nicholaus arrive soon." She said to her sitting back down on the couch watching the buttler and Ne'os looking over the basement planes.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 3982

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 27, 2009 10:53 pm

Lilian took a seat in one of the chairs. She was still in awe with the entire house! She had never been in a house bigger than her own. She looked at Sam and smiled. We'll beat that old stupid Confederacy! she said
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Sat Nov 28, 2009 5:46 am

Ne'Os looked up finely at the words we will beat the confederacy he handed the magic pen he had to Jack who started to mark corrections on the map "we are not fighting the confederacy at the moment when nick gets here i will explain" he said.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Sat Nov 28, 2009 5:49 am

Sam looked up proudly at Ne'os and smiled. She loved it when he got all leaderly like. She then looked back at Lillian and smiled. "It's good that you have alot of inthusiasm. We are going to need that. This coming up battle with the people who are after Ne'os is going to be a bad one. So just keep your spirits up. Ok?" She asked her wanting to make sure that she was still ok.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaric B. MacIntyre Sat Nov 28, 2009 3:55 pm

Nicky apparated to Ne'os Manor. He landed in front of the house. He heard voices. "Hey! I'm here now..." he said and opened the unlocked door. "Oh woow... Fascinating!" he said as he looked at the entire house. He suddenly saw Ne'os, Sammy and Lilian there. "What's wrong?? Confederacy attacking us again??" he asked them curiously.
Alaric B. MacIntyre
Alaric B. MacIntyre

Number of posts : 161
Special Abilities : Telekenisis

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Sat Nov 28, 2009 6:37 pm

"no ministry there after my horocrux" he said "i think they plan to destroy the house it would make sense if the horocrux was in the house it would be destroyed...but its underground in some caverns under the house, I will not be able to help you but jack here can i fear next time you see me i will not be a vampire....so Sam will have to turn me again" he said. looking at them all waiting for a response.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Sun Nov 29, 2009 3:28 am

At the mention of Ne'os not being a vampire, sam cringed and she then closed her eyes and put her head down. She took a second to gain her strength again, she knew that crying in front of the others was a bad idea, and then opened her eyes and looked back around the room.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Uhler Sun Nov 29, 2009 7:10 am

Jack turned to face the vampires "because we believe that Ne'Os might not survive his plan and we need someone for his soul to enter we brought a convicted criminal he is already down by the horocrux you will have to defend him and the horocrux i will also be joining you the ministry can block magic but mabey not bullets" he said.
Jack Uhler
Jack Uhler

Number of posts : 253

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Mon Nov 30, 2009 4:13 am

Sam looked up at Jack, "Jack I had no idea you knew how to use muggle weaponry." Sam said to Jack with humor in her voice. She then turned to Ne'os. "Love are we ready to start guarding your horcrux and this criminal now. I hope that we are I don't want to just be getting started and the ministry show up." Sam said to Ne'os hoping that he understood why she was concerned.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Mon Nov 30, 2009 4:17 am

"dont worry about that there many magicle enchantments in the mansion to slow them down we tried with the tunnels but we could not get he spells to stick so we have caved in all the tunnels that we could to slow them down" he said.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top