Emof Manor - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Emof Manor - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Emof Manor

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Emof Manor - Page 2 Empty Re: Emof Manor

Post by Ne'Os Emof Tue Nov 24, 2009 3:45 am

"you know if that happens i can get re constructive surgery" he said "theres nothing i can do if he thinks hes won for a while it will keep him from going after the rest of us."
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Tue Nov 24, 2009 3:48 am

Samantha understood now, he wasn't trying to kill Dae he was only trying to keep him from getting to them. She still didn't like it. "I understand my love. But please don't expect me to like any of this. I will help you if you want me to but don't expect me to sit on the side lines and do nothing. I will not just be your wife I will be your bestfriend too. I love you Ne'os." She said to him with a single tear falling from her cheek.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 3982

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Tue Nov 24, 2009 3:50 am

"i will need someone to make me into a vampire again once i come back" he said.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Tue Nov 24, 2009 3:52 am

Samantha looked up into his eyes, she could tell that he was thinking hard about it all. "But love? Why would you want to be a vampire again? Why not just be normal?" She asked him wondering if he would stay normal and then make her normal too.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Tue Nov 24, 2009 3:53 am

"i guess i didnt think of that..but would you want to be normal again?" he asked her.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Tue Nov 24, 2009 3:58 am

Samantha thought about it for a moment and came to a realization. "Well my love, I do hate this lust for human blood sometimes but we dedicated our selves to the Half Breed Resistance and I am not going to let them down. After we win then I might think about it. But I am not going to sit around and become normal and let all my friends down. Is that ok my love?" She asked him not really understanding his thought about it all.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Tue Nov 24, 2009 4:16 am

"i understand" he said "thats why when i come back i will think very heavily about going back to a vampire"
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Tue Nov 24, 2009 4:50 am

Samantha couldn't take it anymore. She ran into his arms and cryed. She just wanted to feel better and have everything back the way it was. She wished that he understood everything that she felt.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Tue Nov 24, 2009 4:51 am

"im sorry im putting you through this sam i wish i could have warned you early on" he said.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Tue Nov 24, 2009 5:00 am

Samantha looked up at him from the comfort of his arms. "What kept you from warning me earlyer. I would have understood and have had more time to help you." She said to him trying to sound understanding.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top