Emof Manor - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Emof Manor - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Emof Manor

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Emof Manor - Page 3 Empty Re: Emof Manor

Post by Ne'Os Emof Tue Nov 24, 2009 5:02 am

"i wish i knew about it earlyer" he said holding her gently.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Tue Nov 24, 2009 5:10 am

Samantha layed her head on his chest and closed her eyes, she wanted the world to just diappear.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 3982

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Tue Nov 24, 2009 5:25 am

Ne'Os stroked her hair gently if only he could make this momment last forever he would be the happiest man on the planet.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Tue Nov 24, 2009 7:48 pm

Samantha could feel Ne'os brushing her hair with his fingers. She loved when he did this. She moved her head up looking into his deep wonderful eyes. She then leaned closer to him and kissed him lovingly and passionatly. She then finished kissing him and layed her head back down.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Thu Nov 26, 2009 6:02 am

((sorry Sam im gonna skip ahead to the part after Darren and i have our meeting at the order))

In the basement of the manor a old fireplace sat in a dusty room suddenly the fireplace was lit with green flames Ne'Os walked out of it the flames faded he walked up the basement stairs to the kitchen and ordered the staff to prepare something to eat he then told the butler to show Sam to the living room if she apeared he wasnt exactly sure where she was at the moment. He went to the small clinic in the mansion and dressed his arm with bandages and drank a potion to help with the healing process he then finished hte potion off with a vial of blood. he walked over to the living room and imeddiatly started planning a way to hide his horocrux more efficently then he had faked at the order. he knew Darren would be back.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Thu Nov 26, 2009 10:55 pm

Samantha had the kids with her today and she decided to take them to the park. After about two hours little Jazmine made some friends and the twins were becomeing restless. So she walked them back home. She walked through the door and found that she was being greated by Ne'os's butler. This was odd, Ne'os usually talked to her himself when she came in. Something must be wrong. Samantha was told by the butler to go to the living room and that he would take care of the little ones. She handed them over knowing that they would be safe and walked into the living room. When she entered she saw Ne'os standing in the middle of the living room staring at the floor with worry on his face. She walked over to him. "Ne'os love? What is going on? Are you ok?" She asked him wanting to make sure he was ok before moving on with the rest of the conversation which she could tell was not going to be a good one.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Thu Nov 26, 2009 11:14 pm

"the Minister is actively searching for my horoxcrux" he said "Darren just visited me at the order HQ he found the fake one and i think he knows that the real one is here."
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Fri Nov 27, 2009 3:20 am

Samantha was in such shock that she was unable to speak for a few seconds. Once she got her voice back she sat down on the couch, having lost the feeling in her legs, and looked up at Ne'os. "Love, I don't know what to say realy. I don't know where you could hide it. But this is serious. I don't want anything to happen to you. I love you. Your children need you. So I will do anything to help you. What do you want me to do?" She asked him with concern in her voice.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Fri Nov 27, 2009 5:00 am

"i want you to help me by getting together two more of the best resistance members preferable a werewolf and another vampire i want you three to defend my horocrux while i am away" he said. "the underground of the mansion is large and confusing if you have never been there i have hidden my horocrux there" he said.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Fri Nov 27, 2009 5:13 am

Samantha understood right away what he was doing and what he wanted her to do. Finally her duties as the second in comand where coming into play. "Ok love. Just stay here and I will go and find them unless you want to go and I will stay here. Just let me know and please becareful." She said to him making sure that he understood that she understood.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top