Emof manor Burned. (Sam, Open)
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Emof manor Burned. (Sam, Open) Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Emof manor Burned. (Sam, Open)

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Emof manor Burned. (Sam, Open) Empty Emof manor Burned. (Sam, Open)

Post by Ne'Os Emof Sat Jan 02, 2010 4:21 am

Ne'Os aperated to Emof Manor He had been gone for a short time but he could clearly see a lot had happened. The Mansion had been burned down. Ne'Os stared he knew the ministry had done this he just couldn't believe they would be so cruel.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Emof manor Burned. (Sam, Open) Empty Re: Emof manor Burned. (Sam, Open)

Post by Samantha Burns Sat Jan 02, 2010 4:27 am

Sam had heard that Ne'os had escaped from Azkaban. She hadn't seen him in so long she wasn't going to be able to stand being without him for too much longer. She knew that he would go back to the Emof Manner so she went there as fast as possible. When she got there she saw him standing in front of the Manner. She stood behind him afraid to touch him. "Ne'os? Is that really you?" She asked him afraid that it wasn't real.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 3982

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Sat Jan 02, 2010 4:28 am

Matt had wanted to talk to Sam at the Mansion but was terribly shocked. He apparated there and saw Ne'os standing in front of some ashes. Ne'os! Please forgive all that I've done. Was Sam in the fire? he said. He looked over and saw Sam. Oh Sam! You alright!

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Sat Jan 02, 2010 4:32 am

Ne'Os turned and saw Sam first he ran to her and gave her a hug. He then heard Matt "You are forgiven just dont beleive the lies the ministry said about me i killed the three students not the aurors or the german minister" he said.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Sat Jan 02, 2010 4:37 am

Sam smiled so brightly that it could have been the sun. She gave him the biggest hug ever. She was still having a problem believing that this was real. She looked up at him after he talked to Matt. She put her hands on his face and then gave him a graceful and romantic kiss. She had been waiting for a long time to do that. She then stepped back from him afraid that if she didn't she might do more to him. She loved him that much. She turned her head towards Matt. "Hey Matt, I'm fine. How did you hear about the Manner?" She asked him with curiosity in her eyes.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Sat Jan 02, 2010 4:41 am

Ministry. he groaned. I'm considering leaving, the way things are going there! he said. He looked at Ne'os and nodded, he never once believed what the ministry had said. Listen Guys, you need anything at all I'm here....What about the kids! he said worried. It almost felt weird caring about someone else's kids.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Sat Jan 02, 2010 4:43 am

"I need help finding the elder wand its under the house in the catacombs" he said panicking slightly wondering where it and his horcrux was" He looked at Sam wondering where the children were.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Sat Jan 02, 2010 4:52 am

It was hard for Sam to not look at Ne'os. She was afraid that if she looked away he would be gone. She knodded understandingly at Matt and then looked back up at Ne'os. "The kids are at Sophia's. I've had them there for a while." She then turned to Ne'os. "While you where in Azkaban.... it was really hard for me. My evil side took over and then it attacked Christabelle. We might be having a problem with her really soon. She has been getting closer and closer to the Resistance. I'm just not as good at the leading thing as you are." She said to him with tears rushing out of her eyes. She couldn't help but break down, she had been holding it in for so long, for the kids sake, that it almost killed her.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Sat Jan 02, 2010 4:56 am

I'll take care of Christy. She probably hates me now that I've left the Confederacy. he said. I can also, if its alright, held with the Resistance. he walked over to the burned down house. Let me look for the Elder Wand, its the least I can do.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Sat Jan 02, 2010 5:02 am

"no the magical defenses might still be in place...we should all go i want to show you a bit of magic i thought up in azkaban" he said "and don't worry about the resistance or the confederacy for now. And Sam we should get you checked with the evil side Khaat Lupin might be able to help me with my maker in me she might be able to help you".
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top