A Simple Evening
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

A Simple Evening Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

A Simple Evening

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A Simple Evening Empty A Simple Evening

Post by Sabriel Gardinier Sun Oct 30, 2011 9:02 pm

How Many Characters You Want:
- At least one or two
- Maximum of five

What Characters You Want:
- Students, doesn't matter what year. (Although I should have you know that my character is a 4th Year! ;3

Level of RP:
- I usually write at least one or two paragraphs per post. I'm known for prattling on and on, though . So if I catch myself doing it, I'll mark the most relevant details.
- OTHERS need to be at least 1OO word minimum.

What You Want to RP About:
- A nice or "not-so-nice" little moment in the Hogwarts library that takes place after or between classes.

More Infooo ~ ! Very Happy

My character, Sabriel, would be in the library for various reasons; he's known for being rather antisocial and introverted. To his friends, or people he's generally comfortable around, he's more assertive and friendly. He's a Ravenclaw, meaning that he is very intelligent, but he is also an overall nice person.

Sabriel is part Veela, which gives him a feminine appearance that he privately detests. Interaction with others would come tentatively at first, but he's more outgoing once he gets adjusted. Your character's type determines on whether they would have a positive or negative interaction.
Sabriel Gardinier
Sabriel Gardinier

Number of posts : 135

Back to top Go down

A Simple Evening Empty Re: A Simple Evening

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Sun Oct 30, 2011 9:21 pm

Oh Hi!

I have two character's to offer to you for this(out of the 6 I have that are students)

Hitame Higurashi- she's a depressed thirteen year old Gryffindor. All her life she thought her biological parents were dead, until the summer after her second year. Her mother sent her a letter letting her know that they were alive and in hiding the entire time for fear of being killed by the Death Eaters. She also learned that they were the cause of her adoptive parents' deaths. Oh and also she was recently tortured by the Transfiguration Professor. So she can be pretty antisocial at times.

Lysander Scamander- he's a shy fourteen year old Ravenclaw. Ly isn't really good with girls. The kind of freak him out and he just can't find a way to talk to most of them. His father doesn't really like him because he doesn't play Quidditch and he focuses more on his studies, unlike his brother Lorcan. Lysander mostly keeps to himself now, and he is almost always either in the Library or in the Ravenclaw common room.
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 3936
Special Abilities : Seer

http://khandvampireknight.forumsmotions.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabriel Gardinier Sun Oct 30, 2011 9:49 pm

They're perfect! XD . Sorry for the long wait; I'll go start the topic. ;3
Sabriel Gardinier
Sabriel Gardinier

Back to top Go down

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Sun Oct 30, 2011 9:55 pm

Alright Smile

So it's one topic with both of them in it? Or one for each? Just wondering.
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabriel Gardinier Sun Oct 30, 2011 10:45 pm

Both! XD And I finally finished it . ;3
Link: https://www.pottersarmy.net/t12776-hogwarts-4th-floor-library-this-breath-of-autumn#314751
Sorry, I have a lot of distractions going on at the moment.
Sabriel Gardinier
Sabriel Gardinier

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevin West Sun Oct 30, 2011 10:56 pm

Hi! I'm Clark. I've been on this site for a few months. You'll love it! Very Happy

My characters are:

Kevin West - My (for now) main character. He's a sarcastic first year Ravenclaw. You'll love him! There can be thread there.

Christina "Chris" D'Eath - She is a sassy, angry Slytherin Dark Follower. If you can get on her good side, (which I doubt) she'll love you. Thread?

That's all! My last character is a graduate.

Kevin West
Kevin West

Number of posts : 211

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabriel Gardinier Sun Oct 30, 2011 11:08 pm

All right, Clark! Yaaay! RP buddies! =DDDD . How's about you join Hitame and I on that topic with whichever character you'll choose. (Although Sabriel would get along with Kevin the best!) ;D . Adding Christina could spice some things up, however. I don't mind at all.

Very nice to meet you; I'm Sytorra.
Sabriel Gardinier
Sabriel Gardinier

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevin West Sun Oct 30, 2011 11:14 pm

Nice to meet you, Sytorra. Yeah I'll add both Kev and Chris! Posting now.

Kevin West
Kevin West

Number of posts : 211

Back to top Go down

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Sun Oct 30, 2011 11:43 pm

Hey that would give Hitame a reason to be mean XD

Since she's part of Potter's Army, and Chris is part of the Dark Followers, Hitame would automatically assume that she's going to do something bad to her! And she's just paranoid XD
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabriel Gardinier Mon Oct 31, 2011 1:05 am

lol OK ! ^_^
Sabriel Gardinier