Evening
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Evening Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Evening

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Evening Empty Evening

Post by Miseria Lupin Sat Jan 30, 2010 2:51 pm

Miseria reached the woods within five minutes. Again she felt like she was home. In Transylvania, there always were forests, and big trees. Although the woods was the place where she was changed - actually, whole her life has been changed into a cruel misery, she didn't fear the darkness what was surrounding her ever since. She pushed her blue hair away, and stepped in.
Like in realm, she could hear the noises what the birds were making, and she could smell the fresh air in there. It was place where life was so... odd. Trees were growing, and there were also magical creatures!
Smiling at herself, she looked around in the familiar place where she has been most of the time after school. No one ever didn't come here. Well, not if she called her friends, but most of the students were afraid of getting trouble.
Miseria Lupin

Number of posts : 3782

Back to top Go down

Evening Empty Re: Evening

Post by Nick Potter Sat Jan 30, 2010 2:58 pm

Nick was lost in the forbidden forest but he had tons of potions to help him as he was walking he seen another student at right when he seen her he knew she was a werewolf he walked up to her "I didnt expect to see anyone here "Nick said after drinking a Voblius potion to change his voice
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 2915

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Sat Jan 30, 2010 3:00 pm

Miseria was also impressed when she heard some voice talking to her. Turning herself around, she saw one young student who, as she could see, was a vampire. She smiled at him, and shrugged:"Yap, same here," she replied, and started walking again. But then she scowled.
"What's with your voice?" she asked him.
Miseria Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Potter Sat Jan 30, 2010 3:05 pm

"i drank a potion and I know your a Werewolf"Nick said ready to pull out his wand if she casted something at him
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Sat Jan 30, 2010 3:11 pm

She nodded slowly, and stoped to look at him. She was totally impressed when he pointed with wand at her. "Potion... Great... I presume that it's Voblius, right?" she asked, smiling at him again.
"And what are you going to do with your pretty stick?" she asked, nodding at the wand. Serisously, was he attacking everyone who was on his way, or was it just because of her? "And I know that you are a vampire. So?" she asked.
Miseria Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Potter Sat Jan 30, 2010 3:20 pm

"yep and i just had a feeling you were going to attack me llisten Vampires and werewolfs have to eam up to take down the new headmaster"Nick said puttinf his wand away
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Sat Jan 30, 2010 3:22 pm

Miseria coughed quietly, and then she laughed. It was a quiet laugh. Like always she was laughing faintly. "Strange, I thought that people love Majere," she said, shrugging. But she had to agree, that was just an irony. Maybe Ministry liked Vincent, he was succsesful man, though, but umhh... not too kind to tell the truth.
Miseria Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Potter Sat Jan 30, 2010 3:25 pm

"Im trying to get as many people as possible to help take him down even the Order is trying to take him down" Nick said quietly
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Sat Jan 30, 2010 3:31 pm

That made Miseria laugh even more. Even Order was trying to do that? Wow, she got impressed even more by those news! "You seem to take this very seriously..." she had to admit, and smiled at him. That was really odd wehn people told her what they were planning to do. And Vincent Majere is a strong wizard. She knew that he'd have a lot of wizards behind if someone would want to take him down. Therefor, if the battle would be because of his position, both of the sides would lost. Somehow.
"Oh, by the way, I'm Miseria Manson-Lupin," she introdused herself, offering him a hand.
Miseria Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Potter Sat Jan 30, 2010 3:38 pm

Nick shok her hand "If we take down his dam squad first we can have the order come in and kill him and if we cant then im leaving hogwarts"Nick said as the potion was starting to wear off "Im Nick Potter" nick said
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top