A quiet evening
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

A quiet evening  Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

A quiet evening

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A quiet evening  Empty A quiet evening

Post by Aleksandra Malfoy Sat Feb 11, 2012 12:04 pm

Aleksandra couldn't believe the evening was already there. She was feeling like the day just began. Tomorrow would be Monday, which means that the week-end is over. She wanted this evening to be...unusual. Outstanding. Amazing. But unfortunately, it was beginning with a bad start. Almost every oder students were already in their dormitory. They will never understand that the curfew is made to be ignorate, or what ?!

Aleksandra sighed. The fire was still burning in the fireplace, and she was cold, so she sat on the floor, in front of it. She took a parchment and a pen and started to write a letter to her brother. Scorpius was graduate, and she missed him.

"Hey you, it's your sister. Remember me ? Hahaha, I'm joking, of course you do, I'm unforgettable, am I not ? What are you doing ? And, please, don't tell me..."

Leksie was about to write the next word when she heard someone coming in.

She finished her sentence "...you're too busy to read me." and then she rolled the parchment and filed the pen next to her right foot.
Aleksandra Malfoy
Aleksandra Malfoy

Number of posts : 22

Back to top Go down

A quiet evening  Empty Re: A quiet evening

Post by Artemis R. Knox Sat Feb 11, 2012 4:25 pm

Evening was usually the best time of day Danielle liked. She had always wondered why, and other often asked her if she was a vampire or something. Of course being asked that urked her, as she was a pureblood and they hated being called anything less. But underneither the discomfort she usually showed, Dani always smiled when she walked away from this who asked her that stupid question. She had always wondered what it would ne like to be a vampire, but of course she would never become one, too much disgrace for her family. But it would be fun, wouldn't it?

Maybe.

Though now she was to be stuck in the Slytherin common room to wait for Monday, and the beginning of classes again. Pffh, yeah right. Of course she wouldn't waste a night like tonight with being stuck in the dungeons all night. She hated when everyone obeyed the curfew and were so afraid to break it because of the prefects. Dani had a way to get around the prefects. No one would do anything to her, they would just leave her, as if they had never saw her. The fifth year had figured that everyone was asleep by now and ahe had crept her way down into the common room, trying not to wake up her best friend, whom she knew needed the rest.

When she entered the common room she found herself staring at another girl who sat near the fire. Her eyes immediately narrowed as they often did when she came face to face with someone who wasn't Juliet. Although her tone toward the girl was calm and normal, as they were housemates after all. "Hello. I didn't think anyone was still up, all those fools going to bed already." Dani scoffed.
Artemis R. Knox
Artemis R. Knox
Fifth Year Hufflepuff
Fifth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 416

Back to top Go down

Post by Aleksandra Malfoy Sat Feb 11, 2012 5:35 pm

The person who came into the common room was a fifth year girl. She never talked with her, but her sentence made Leksie smile. Her tone let Aleksandra think that she wasn't as confident as she would like to be. In Leksie's case, it was the opposite. She was always as confident as it was possible to be. Sometimes people were saying that she was TOO self-confidant...and also a little bit arrogant.

She turned to the girl, and smiled. Not the kind of smile that makes you think "ok, she's nice". No, right now, the smile of the youngest Malfoy was saying "if you don't find something to make this moment interesting, you can leave, thank you for coming"

- Let just say I'm not a fool.

Aleksandra began playing with the pen, thinking about what she had planned to do this night. First, she'll finish her letter and send her. Then, maybe she could go to the room of requirement. Her dad let her know about this room three years ago, when he realized she was old enough to use it as it should. It was such a common plan, she wishes she could figure out something funnier to do. She look at the girl in front of her. After all, she was a slytherin out of her bed after the curfew. Maybe she'll be more useful that Aleksandra thought on the first time.
Aleksandra Malfoy
Aleksandra Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis R. Knox Sat Feb 11, 2012 6:57 pm

The fifth year raised her eyebrow at the girl's comment and smiled slightly. "Of course you aren't. You are a Malfoy after all." Dani said to the girl. Her tone was almost mocking and she slightly rolled her eyes. True the girl was a Malfoy everyone knew of them. But Danielle wasn't like those other people that respected that family, so to speak. The Malfoy's had never really been of any interest to Dani, though they were to her family. Her father had always told her that getting on a Malfoy's good side would help them a lot in gaining more and more popularity, but that had never interested the fifteen year old. She was her own person and she decided who she was friends with. That's how she was friends with Juliet, she was a pureblood too, but her name was not very well known in the Wizarding World.

Dani suddenly got an idea. She looked toward the girl and smirked. "Hey, do you like pranks?" she asked the girl. Her mind wandered a bit to what she was planning. She remembered her prank with Juliet on that Hufflepuff boy. Their attempt hadn't resulted very well because of that veela girl that wouldn't allow them to get near him, because he was in the hospital wing for some reason. But right now Dani knew the girl wasn't there because of curfew.

It was the perfect opportunity to prank him. Plus just the fact that he was a vampire got her urge to prank him pumped up. She wanted to see what he tried to do to her. If he would only hurt her or if he would try to turn her into a vampire like him. The boy was dangerous, and she loved danger. She had to find a way to prank him.
Artemis R. Knox
Artemis R. Knox
Fifth Year Hufflepuff
Fifth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Aleksandra Malfoy Tue Feb 14, 2012 3:25 pm

If she likes pranks ? Making them was, like, her favorite way to spend time. Ok, maybe not the only one favorite way to spend time, but definitely one of them. Especially when it was about making Hufflepuff people having a bad time.

According to her, Hufflepuff was Hogwart's dustbin, the house's where were ending people who had no skills. And yellow a terrible color, what make them even harder to be liked, if it was possible.

- Girl, you're in Hogwarts since 5 minutes or what ? she said with annoyance. Why doesn't she came straight to the point ?! So, what do you suggest ?

She was still siting on the floor. She'll stand up only if this fifth year had a good proposition, and she still wasn't convinced.

It wasn't like if this girl was looking very confident about what she was saying. And her question showed that either she was really living in her world, cut from the rest of the castle, or she wasn't spontaneous - she wanted to know what to expect before embarking.
Aleksandra Malfoy
Aleksandra Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis R. Knox Sat Feb 18, 2012 2:48 pm

Dani's thought about that Hufflepuff boy, Ryo, were broken when the girl made a comment that sounded like she was annoyed. The girl raised her eyebrow and smirked at her comment. "Oh I'm sorry I didn't mean to annoy you." she said in a mocking tone. Just her typical tone, most of the time.

Her eyebrow still raised, Dani stood in thought for a moment. "Well, I was thinking pranking a vampire." she smirked. Even if this girl wasn't interested in pranking the vampire, she didn't care. With it without help she would prank that boy. It would he fun and dangerous, but she had a feeling thw boy wouldn't do much, unless he was outside. Inside of the castle it seemed he could control himself just fine, but once outside he changed.

"There's this Hufflepuff boy, Ryo Hiroku, maybe you've heard of him? He's a vampire and I've been dying to prank him." she explained with a smirk. "He's also quite a handsome guy and a sixth year." Dani added to see if any of that got the girl's attention. Of course she wasn't lying, the boy was pretty handsome, just not in a way that attracted Dani.

[OOC: So Ryo is one of my characters, as you may or may not know. So if you want(or if Aleksandra decides to join Dani, we could make a follow-up thread with Ryo, to pull the prank]
Artemis R. Knox
Artemis R. Knox
Fifth Year Hufflepuff
Fifth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top