A Simple Evening - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

A Simple Evening - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

A Simple Evening

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A Simple Evening - Page 2 Empty Re: A Simple Evening

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Mon Oct 31, 2011 2:03 am

Hi! I just read Sabe's application and can't help but think my character Alice might make a good friend of his. She's trying to get a small bd started and his singing could help. she's also rather closed off and secretive but she has a big heart and wants to help others.
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 10287
Special Abilities : Occlumency
Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

https://jackles-feels-feelings.polyvore.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabriel Gardinier Mon Oct 31, 2011 5:19 am

All right! Perfect! ^_^ . Sabriel could use a best friend! XD lol . I could actually put them in a separate thread. Where do you want it to be?
Sabriel Gardinier
Sabriel Gardinier

Number of posts : 135

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Mon Oct 31, 2011 10:32 pm

Anywhere is goo for me! Maybe the music room?
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 10287
Special Abilities : Occlumency
Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

https://jackles-feels-feelings.polyvore.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabriel Gardinier Tue Nov 01, 2011 9:22 pm

All right ' ! ^_^
Sabriel Gardinier
Sabriel Gardinier

Back to top Go down

Post by Mira Anderson Wed Nov 02, 2011 2:38 am

The most obvious choice out of my characters is Gisele Delacour. A Ravenclaw 5th year, also part veela, betrothed to Sevastian Krum. Gis is a very dominating presence and is often found to be a talker but also has a very soft side. She is insanely intelligent and notices every little detail. I think Sabriel would remind her of Sevvy a little, as they look quite alike. I would love for them to be friends. (:
Mira Anderson

Number of posts : 539

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabriel Gardinier Wed Nov 02, 2011 4:41 pm

-- Oh PLEASE start a topic right away !!! I was actually in the midst of sending a PM to Sevastian because -- not only do our characters look alike, their personalities and histories are similar. I would love if, someday, we could all RP together. It's such an insane coincidence you've said this now. XD
Sabriel Gardinier
Sabriel Gardinier

Back to top Go down

Post by Mira Anderson Thu Nov 03, 2011 2:24 am

Ooh. I'm intrigued. Mind elaborating? Espacially on the similar pasts aspect. Many of my characters share the type of upbriging and lifestyle that Sevvy has. Is Sabriel the same? What is Sabriel like? Quiet, cheerful, overly outgoing and obnoxious? *is too lazy to go look at app*
Mira Anderson

Number of posts : 539

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabriel Gardinier Thu Nov 03, 2011 3:30 am

Oh Jesus, I said history? -__- Well, their histories are very different. And I am not sure how Sevastion RP's her character, but Sabriel is definitely quiet. He is very kind and withdrawn, but can have a bit of humorous and assertive side to people he knows well. Self-sacrificing, but leaning more on the naive side. He is very loyal to the people he cares about, and loves easily.
Sabriel Gardinier
Sabriel Gardinier

Back to top Go down

Post by Gisele Delacour-Quinn Thu Nov 03, 2011 8:37 pm

Gisele would take him under her wing immediately and never let him go XD I'm working on a thread for them now
Gisele Delacour-Quinn
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 245

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabriel Gardinier Thu Nov 03, 2011 10:31 pm

XD Yaaaay !! Sabriel'd be delighted ! =D
Sabriel Gardinier
Sabriel Gardinier

Back to top Go down