New guidelines - Page 6
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

New guidelines - Page 6 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

New guidelines

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Go down

New guidelines - Page 6 Empty Re: New guidelines

Post by Ekko D'Eath-Augustine Tue Aug 23, 2011 2:44 pm

[OOC: I agree with Sam and Rhys. I say no.]

Lysander looked up at his trunk and groaned. "I don't wanna get changed yet." he said lazily. "Oh I have a friend who's a vampire. He's in Hufflepuff and a sixth year now." he said. He looked down at Rhys and smiled a little to see her hooked around his legs. He was getting used to her hugging him, or something. He groaned again and stood up. "Guess I'd better change anyways." he said, and he grabbed his trunk, before opening it and rummaging around in it for his clothes.

When he found them, he grabbed them, closed his trunk and placed it back where it was. "I'll be right back." he said, and he disappeared down the corridor. A few minutes later he was walked back up the corridor, and he saw the guard talking to Rhys and taking her clothes away. What the hell? Why is he taking her clothes away? he thought. Then he remembered the poster, no muggle items. He managed to make it back into the compartment, after Rhys went in, without being seen by the guard. "Stupid guards." he muttered.

Lysander stood behind Rhys and sighed, putting his hand on her shoulder. "Sorry about your clothes, Rhys." he said softly. He folded the clothes and put them next to him. "They can take these clothes. I don't care much about them." he shrugged. "Stupid... bastards. They shouldn't take things away from us like that." he muttered to himself, mostly.

[Our charries being friends, sounds good to me.]
Ekko D'Eath-Augustine
Ekko D'Eath-Augustine
First Year Ravenclaw
First Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 424

http://twoworldscollide.forumsmotions.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexander Jones Tue Aug 23, 2011 2:56 pm

((I agree on the friends))

Alex saw that the guards took her clothes away, "Hey!" Alex shouted, he was ready to point his wand, but remembered that those guards were armed, Alex raised an eyebrow, "Why hasn't he took our things?" Alex looked at her, wait, "Rhys, what blood type are you?" Alex said suspecting racial biggotry here, wondering why that had happened.

Alex had also muggle clothes in his trunk and she only took Rhys clothes and looked and ate another blood lolipop.
Alexander Jones
Alexander Jones
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 348
Special Abilities : Seer

Back to top Go down

Post by Samuel Grigori Wed Aug 24, 2011 6:28 am

Sam nodded as Rhys walked out of the cabin and looked over at Lysander. "Sounds like a plan, I'll face the other way if you want to get changed as well," he said, turning around and quickly changing out of his muggle clothes and into his school uniform.

But he wasn't fast enough. He'd just pulled his shirt over his head and was in the middle of pulling his first leg through his pants when Rhys came back in, ranting about some issue she had.

"Ahhh," he shouted out, tripping over as he attempted to hide his half-dressedness from the girl in his own house and smacking his head on the glass of the compartment's window. "What are you doing?" He shouted, gathering his robes around him and quickly hitching his pants up as he felt his face burn bright red.

"Try. Knock. Next. Time," he said sternly, shaking his head and standing back up, only to finally realise what she was saying. "Oh no, not... drat, one minute," he said, throwing his trunk open and rummaging about until he found his least favourite, ugly jumper, too small pants, and painting shirt out, ready to be given to the guards.

"Why? You trying to figure out who'd taste best?" he asked Alex as he did this, before winking at the other boy to let him know he was kidding. "No, it's because they've not come down this way yet," he said, and sure enough as he spoke, a burly looking wizard dressed in gray entered the compartment.

"Here," he said vehemently, throwing the ugly clothes he'd selected at the man. "That's all I've got on me... good riddance too," he added, rolling his eyes behind the man's back as he walked out.

"Thick these ones, aren't they?" he said with a smirk. "Still," he said, any traces of a smile disappearing, "It's pretty rubbish for this to have happened already, don't you think?" he asked the others, wondering if this was what the whole year was going to be like.
Samuel Grigori
Samuel Grigori

Number of posts : 318

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Back to top