New guidelines - Page 5
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

New guidelines - Page 5 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

New guidelines

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

New guidelines - Page 5 Empty Re: New guidelines

Post by Alexander Jones Thu Aug 18, 2011 4:41 pm

Alex raised an eyebrow as seeing Rhys, obvious flirting with Rhys, wondering what she was doing, Alex laughed on the iniside, "Ok, well I am moving." Alex said, moving from being next to Rhys and being next to Sam, just to leave Lysander and Rhys. The candy, "Two, bloodflavored lolipops, three Fizzing Whizzbees, Eight licorice wands, More gummy worms, bertie bots every flavor beans, chocolate frogs, and Droobles Best blowing gum three pieces, please." As he got his candy, he realized the he took the blood flavored lolipops without telling his friends he was half Vampire.

"What? I'm Half Vampire," Alex said, sitting back and putting a blood flavored lolipop in his mouth as he handed the woman the money. And sat back, he opened a chocolate frog, and took out his and, "Stupefy!" And stunned the frog, taking a bite of it and eating it all, then sticking the lolipop in his mouth.
Alexander Jones
Alexander Jones
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 348
Special Abilities : Seer

Back to top Go down

Post by Ekko D'Eath-Augustine Thu Aug 18, 2011 6:50 pm

Lysander watched silently as Andrew stormed out of the compartment, seemingly mad at those who were still in the compartment. He looked at Isabel and sighed. "I guess he just couldn't let it go." he muttered softly, as Rhys squeezed back into the seat next to next. He moved a little to the side, when he saw that there wasn't much space for both him and Rhys to fit in it. When Rhys leaned her head onto his shoulder and put her arm around his neck, he began to feel a little uncomfortable, although he tried his best not to show it. Then she wrapped her other arm around his neck, and he forced a smile when she grinned at him.

Lysander raised an eyebrow and stared at Rhys as she stood by the window, watching the scenery as it came and went. After a while he cocked his head to the side, and ended up shrugging and looking toward the door, as he heard the cart coming closer to the compartment they were in. When the lady was there he got up after Rhys and Alex had gotten their candy and looked around the cart. "I'll take one of everything." he shrugged. He took what he could carry and handed the lady the coins to pay for all the candy. He was just wasting money, it was obvious that Lysander wouldn't finish the candy when he only ate one piece.

He finally threw another piece of candy in his mouth, and stared at Alex. "Half Vampire huh? That sounds cool." he said lightly, as he opened a chocolate frog and grabbed it with both his hands tightly so it wouldn't squirm its way out of his grip. He stared at it for a moment and then took a bite out of it. "How much longer till we reach Hogwarts?" he asked suddenly, looking out the window, wanting to see some kind of sign that they were nearing the school.
Ekko D'Eath-Augustine
Ekko D'Eath-Augustine
First Year Ravenclaw
First Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 424

http://twoworldscollide.forumsmotions.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhys O'Neill Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:19 pm

Rhys could tell she was staring to make Lysander uncomfortable, one reason she had jumped up so quickly to stare out the window, but other then that she just really liked watching things out of the window fly past. She moved so she was sitting on her knees, her hands on the edge of the window, her chin resting on her hands, as she watched the countryside fly by. "Hmm... I'd say it'll be a while.. it's not even close to getting dark, and the countryside is to tame.." She said looking over at Lysander and smiling before resuming her earlier position. She glanced at Alex for a moment when he said he was half vampire. "So like.. you drink blood and stuff? Well I'm half Werewolf. AWOOOOO" She laughed and shook her head. "Not really, but I like the full moon and I bite.. so I could be." She said giggling and going back to her perch at the window.

"I like cats to much to be a werewolf I think.. but I do like dogs too, they're fun." She pushed herself away from the window and fell onto the floor between the seats, she closed her eyes and put her hands, crossing her chest. "So do you like.. sleep in coffins and stuff? And do you burn in the sunlight? How did you get on the train if you burn in the sunlight? Do you have to take special night classes cause it hurts?" She asked, without even opening her eyes as she lay sprawled out on the floor of the compartment, reaching up she grabbed a box of bertie bots and opened it, opening one eye slightly to see the color before plopping one in her mouth. "Bleh... gross." She grumbled and swallowed hastily before picking out another one and taking a nibble out of it. "Hm.. better." She threw it into her mouth and lay back opening her eyes and staring at the ceiling. "Ewww, someone put gum under the seat.." She made a face and sat up propping herself up on her elbows.
Rhys O'Neill
Rhys O'Neill
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 167

Back to top Go down

Post by Ekko D'Eath-Augustine Fri Aug 19, 2011 12:59 am

Lysander crossed his legs on the seat and sighed. "Ugh, I wish we were already at Hogwarts." he muttered, under his breath. Lucio crawled onto his lap, and quickly fell asleep. "Figures he would fall asleep now." he said softly, petting Lucio's head gently. Lysander rolled his eyes and laughed, "Yeah, and I'm part Veela." he said in a serious tone. Although, he was obviously fully human. "There's something about the full moon that's calming to me." he said softly, staring out the window into the sky, as if looking at the moon, even thought it was still day. "I guess I just like the night instead of the day." he added, and he continued to stare out the window, not looking at the moving scenery.

He blinked a couple of times, and rubbed his eyes softly. He looked down at the sleeping kitten in his lap, and sighed again. He stared at Rhys as she asked Alex questions about vampires, and he laughed. "I don't think they sleep in coffins." he said softly. "They can't spent to much time in the sun either." he muttered quietly, staring down at Lucio. He looked at the candies next to him, and leaned a little to the side, rummaging around in the candies to find one he wanted to eat. He found a lollipop in the candies, he took it out and popped it into his mouth. Then he realized how much candy he had actually bought. "Anybody want some of these candies?" he asked. He hoped someone would take some of it, so it wouldn't all go to waste. "I don't think I'll eat them all." he said.
Ekko D'Eath-Augustine
Ekko D'Eath-Augustine
First Year Ravenclaw
First Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhys O'Neill Sun Aug 21, 2011 4:39 pm

[OOC: what happened here? One minute we're posting along great and then.. nothing v.v]

"Same here.. Rhys muttered at his comment about wanting to be at Hogwarts. "The feast... watching the ickles get sorted.. the feast." She said counting on her fingers. "Getting to sleep in our beds, the feast...What else am I missing? Quidditch, the feast, Classes, the feast.. and getting to watch all the stupid people get punished for not just going with the flow.. oh! And I forgot, I'm really hungry, and I can't wait for the feast." She giggled and looked around the room, hoping she wasn't the only one in a good enough mood to laugh at that. She looked at Lysander a little oddly when he said that he liked the full moon and nighttime, she couldn't help but feel an odd red tinge appear on her cheeks, and she quickly looked away, sitting up to stare out the window, it was rather obvious when she blushed because she was so pale, so she made sure to turn her face away so that the only way they could tell was her reflection in the window.

"I think the sun is sorta going down..." She said squinting, "I can't tell though... either that or we have a freaking LONG trip ahead of us." She waited until the blush had disappeared before she turned around and sat down on the floor, resting her back against the wall under the window. Isabel jumped off the seat and landed lightly in Rhys' lap, mewling for attention. "Ohhh, silly kitty." She said and put the kitten on her shoulder before she forced herself off of the ground between the seats and jumped up so she was standing ON the seats, and rummaged through her trunk for a moment. "I sure hope this doesn't count as muggle stuff.." She said pulling out a little can of food for her kitten. "I have a few spares in here so that she can get fed alright.. I'm worried for her cause most of the cats in the castle go and catch their own food, but she's to tiny yet..." She pulled back the lid and let the scent of cat food waft out. "Does Lucio want some?" She asked grinning at Lysander and getting down from the seat, sitting on her knees by him, using the seat she had just been standing on as a table, setting the cat food on it, and placing Isabel next to it, watching as she lapped it up. "Or is he to tired? I thought all cats had the ability to just be there when the food was opened." She giggled and looked up at Lysander, flushing red before turning her attention back to Isabel.
Rhys O'Neill
Rhys O'Neill
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Ekko D'Eath-Augustine Sun Aug 21, 2011 10:34 pm

"I guess you really like food?" Lysander questioned her, laughing. He was still sitting cross-legged and looking out of the window, but when she looked away from him, his eyes darted from the window to Rhys. He cocked his head slightly and stared at her. Soon his eyes went back to the window, but they weren't looking at the scenery anymore, they were looking at Rhys' reflection. He couldn't really tell she has been blushing, because her reflection wasn't coming off very well from the window. He didn't want her to see him staring at her, so Lysander looked away from the window and down to Lucio, who was purring in his lap, beginning to wake up. "Quick cat nap, huh?" he said, leaning down toward Lucio now. He looked up at Rhys, from his position, but only for a moment. He then looked back down quickly.

Lysander looked up again at her comment, and looked out the window. "I think it is getting darker now. But we might still have a long way to go." he shrugged, shifting from his position so he could move closer to the window. Lysander smiled as Isabel jumped off the seat into Rhys' lap. He looked up at her rummaging around in her trunk and shrugged. "I don't think it will matter, because kittens can't catch their own food yet. So they'll have to let it go by, or else Isabel will die of hunger." he said a little dramatically. He laughed softly and sighed. "Unless you sneak her food of course." he pointed out. Lucio had fully woken up when he sniffed the air filled with the scent of cat food, he jumped to his feet, beginning to mew for the food. "I guess he does want some." Lysander laughed, and he placed Lucio on the seat. The kitten darted off toward the food and Isabel, and nearly avoided slamming to the femal kitten. "Oh Lucio..." he sighed, shaking his head at the kitten. Lysander rolled his eyes at Lucio. "He's never too tired when it comes to food." he said sarcastically.
Ekko D'Eath-Augustine
Ekko D'Eath-Augustine
First Year Ravenclaw
First Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexander Jones Sun Aug 21, 2011 10:56 pm

((Well it's the 22nd now.))

The sun was down a bit and it was the afternoon, Alex grabbed his robe and clothes from his trunk, "Well, I'm going to go get changed be back in a bit, enjoy yourself to my candy, and if someones really hungry I have a Spanish ham and cheese in my backpack, trust me the ham in Spain taste way better than the ham here," He said popping a tabacoo flavored bean in his mouth and coughing, "I hate those." Alex said walked down the hall.

Alex came back with his robe and formal clothes on wearing glasses he needed to read and needed to use them for school. Most of the times he took them off which he did already, he was just seeing if they were dirty or not, and put them back in their case, he looked at his friends, "Yeah it's time to get change about now, I really can't wait for Hogwarts, and yes Rhys... The feast is almost here." Alex smiled. "And Yes, my father was a Vampire, I have just a small craving for lolipops and they are used out on blood flavored ones," Alex says.

((Guys lets have a posting order, ok, so Rhys, Lysander, Alex , Sam, if the person dosen't post in 24 hours then we skip over him.))
Alexander Jones
Alexander Jones
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Samuel Grigori Mon Aug 22, 2011 9:15 am

((We'll put it to vote, if you want one say yes at the top of your post, I say no, and Louis obviously says yes, so that's one each way.
And I went away for the weekend, that's what happened Razz
Just a suggestion, but once the term begins, I'd like all our charries to be friends, and hang out a fair bit. Sound good?))

Sam grinned and grabbed as much chocolate as he could before the trolley lady continued on her way down the hall, leaving each of the occupants of the carriage to revel in their new found spoils.

"I've never known a vampire," he said with a look of surprise. "Or a half vampire, for that matter," he added with a smile to Alex, "Who was it, your mother or father?" He asked curiously, hoping the other boy wouldn't mind his questions, there was a lot he'd always wondered about people who were crossed with other breeds.

He then looked down at the kitten and tickled it under the chin for a second and shaking his head. "Even if they do steal the little one's food, the elves will whip something up for it, I'm sure," he said, grabbing one of the others' bertie bott's beans and biting one in half before wretching. "Oh my god," he said with a look of disgust on his face. "I think that was vommit flavoured," he said, shaking his head as he tried to get rid of the taste in his mouth.

With a pained grin he joined the others in looking out the window before smiling for real. "Yeah, we must be close... I'll get changed in a minute, I'm too lazy to do it now," he said, kicking his legs up onto the opposite seat with exaggerated movements, and closing his eyes before pretending to snore.
Samuel Grigori
Samuel Grigori

Number of posts : 318

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhys O'Neill Tue Aug 23, 2011 1:44 pm

[OOC: erm.. at how late it is in the thread... I'd say no.. earlier it would have been kinda nice, but now it's just kind pointless XD]

Rhys watched as Alex got up to go get changed, and she reached over and grabbed another chocolate frog, biting into it without care. She watched the kitten lap up the food, before she looked over at Sam and grinned. "Yeeeaaahhh.... changing.... clothes..." She said glancing at her trunk. She giggled and watched as Sam reclined lazily. "I agree.. much to lazy." She said and laid back down on the ground, stretching her arms out so that she had one arm hooked around Lysander's legs, before she looked up at him, winked and let go.

"Merrrrr." She groaned and rolled onto her stomach, laying on her hands and staring at the wall. "I don't wanna get up!" She complained, before she pushed herself off the ground. "Fiinnee... I'll go change, you guys can change while I'm out of the room in here if you want to... I'll be right back. "She said, carefully stepping on the seat again to avoid the kittens, who were still eating, and grabbed her clothes before disappearing in a flick of blond hair. Half skipping down the corridor, she made her way to the bathrooms, and changed hurriedly, happy she had decided to change now, as the line was relatively short. Changing quickly, she scooped up her clothes from the floor and skipped back, but on her way there, she got caught by a security guard. "I'll need those." He growled, pointing at her clothes. She stared at him. "But these are my clothes!" She exclaimed, watching him. He smirked. "You read the rules, no muggle items." With that he grabbed her clothes and shoved them into a bag that seemed to be filled with other students muggle clothes. She watched him continue on and carefully turned around, going back to the compartment.

"That big ugly oaf! He stole my clothes! He just.. took them! And he had a ton of other people's stuff too! I think he's headed this way.. you better hide your stuff if you don't want it taken.. but at least let him have one pair of clothes... else he'll know your hiding it and he'll take more." She said and tried not to look to hurt, those were her favorite pants, and he had just... taken them out of her numb fingers. She was trying not to cry, that was how badly she felt, and she sat down heavily on the seat across from the kittens, who had finished lapping up the food and were sitting with full bellies now, cleaning themselves. "Bastard.." she mumbled.

[OOC: Thought I'd add some action that had to do with the plot XD, and sure Sam Very Happy Let's be friends!]
Rhys O'Neill
Rhys O'Neill
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexander Jones Tue Aug 23, 2011 2:28 pm

((Yeah Sam, I'm okay with that Idea, but Imma wait for Lyasander to post.))
Alexander Jones
Alexander Jones
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top