New guidelines - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

New guidelines - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

New guidelines

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

New guidelines - Page 4 Empty Re: New guidelines

Post by Alexander Jones Wed Aug 17, 2011 12:46 pm

Alex looked at Andrew said he wasn't adventous. "Dude, I have traveled to a bunch of different countries with my parents, I can read hieroglyphics, and I can speak loads of languages, and I can do a bunch of differents skills, not including out running lightning, I tried doing that and I failed, almost got hit, I was grounded for a year, because I didn't tell my parents." Alex smiled. Then as Sam pointed his tounge at Alex, "Hey! I can run pretty fast too, but you know, from you body type, I belive you, and yes I am Psychic!" Alex said.

He took a chocolate frog, it was pretty fun. He looked at them, "I am sensing something, Lysander Scamander, son of Rolf Scamander and Luna Lovegood-Scamander! AAH!" Alex let out a painful scream, even though he was faking it. "Twin brother Lorcan! Rides a nimbus 2001! Plays DRUMS!" And smiled, "Joder, que fuerte! No puedo ablar mas, DEJA ME EMPATH!" Alex said, saying spanish. He said random words, even though he meant some, he had said 'That is F*** hard' meaning it was hard to figure out Lysander, 'I can't speak anymore, leave me alone.' He said just joking.

Alex looked, "I can't control my psychic outbursts!" He laughed.
Alexander Jones
Alexander Jones
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 348
Special Abilities : Seer

Back to top Go down

Post by Ekko D'Eath-Augustine Wed Aug 17, 2011 2:52 pm

Lysander laughed at Rhys answer and shook his head. "Oh alright then." he said still laughing. "Well, the reason they can do things we can't is ostly because they don't have collar bones." he explained while pointing to Lucio's position. When Sam petted Lucio, he backed away at first, then he pushed his head toward his hand. "Lucio likes you too Sam." he said. Lysander turned his head to look at Andrew. "Yeah, whatever you have I don't want any part of it either." he agreed with Rhys.

"It really isn't adventurous, it's plain stupid." he said as nicely as he could. "You'll just get in trouble." he added softly. He had stiffened a little, and he felt Rhys become stiff as well. He cleared his throat and shifted uncomfortably in his seat. He turned his gaze from Andrew to Alex, when he said his name. He flinched at Alex's scream, and stared at him a bit puzzled. "How did you know all that about me?" he asked Alex. "Besides the playing drums, because I said it." he added. As Alex laughed, Lysander let out a forced laugh.
Ekko D'Eath-Augustine
Ekko D'Eath-Augustine
First Year Ravenclaw
First Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 424

http://twoworldscollide.forumsmotions.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Wed Aug 17, 2011 10:54 pm

Sam looked incredulously at Alex as he spoke and shook his head slowly. "You tried to outrun lightning?" He asked disbelievingly. "And yet you think that smoking is idiotic? You need to get your priorities right man," he said with a broad grin. "But first tell me how you even thought you could outrun lightning?" He asked, a surprised note in his voice.

"Well," he then said, "maybe you should try and keep the outbursts... in," he said with a slightly serious tone. "I think we're all fine about it, but even I had the urge to slap you silly, you may wanna watch out around strangers," he said with a chuckle.

"Oop, and there we go," he said as the train lurched forward and a billowing cloud of steam wafted down the platform outside the window. "That's normally me right there," he added, pointing at a young boy who was sprinting to get aboard the train as it began to gain speed

((Sorry, i know It's the wrong account, am in a rush))
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexander Jones Wed Aug 17, 2011 11:18 pm

The train went forward and Alex started waving goodbye to his parents, the train took off, Alex sat back and relaxed, he looked, "Yeah, when I did it to my parents, my mom said she'd shoot me, as I said, she weighed one hundred and eighty pounds." Alex said to his newly found friends. As Sam mentioned Alex was an idiot for beliving he could outrun Lightning. He smiled.

"Ok, Lysander, It's obvious, it's either I'm a complete stalker, for I susper Rhys is one because I was given the codename Detective in a secret military with no one around for miles." Alex said. "Or the other fact that I am really a Psychic." Alex said, but left out the fact that he was really good at skills of ovservation, which Alex was, that is why he was a high school detective.

"Ok, I tried to outrun lightning because I saw the lightning in Australia to be really slow, and I tried, I wanted to achieve something for once in my life, all I had ever accomplished was to be the youngest FreeRunner, and solved pointless mysteries, so I ran straight across the mountain, I outran a couple of bolts down, but as I got closer to my goal, the ground to my side struck and I was left dangling on a cliff." Alex said.
Alexander Jones
Alexander Jones
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Colin Firethorn Thu Aug 18, 2011 12:51 am

"None of you read your History of Magic textbooks, did you?" Andrew scowled. "None of you have one bloody clue what we're in for." He pulled the cigarettes out of his pocket and showed them to them. "Think what you like, but I'm far from stupid. This isn't some first year prank, Mates. I fully intend on getting myself expelled by the time the feast begins tonight, if I can manage it because my guardian is as blind as you are. Once that happens, I can go to a decent school. Any place else but here. Any school that isn't run by some moldy old evil wizard. Don't any of you remember what he was like in his last lifetime? He certainly wasn't any golden boy then. How in the world can you all be so blind as to believe he's ready for sainthood now that he's proclaimed himself as Minister of Magic? Where in our magical history did we ever, one time, have some wizard who was evil who changed his 'spots' and became just a stellar example for righteous living? NOT!"
Colin Firethorn
Colin Firethorn
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 310

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhys O'Neill Thu Aug 18, 2011 3:29 am

Rhys stared around at the boys as they spoke about outrunning lightening. "okay.. now that IS stupid." She said laughing, shaking her head and relaxing again, her arm still comfortably around Lysander's shoulders, pretty much close to sitting on his lap. She looked at Alex and then stuck her tongue out at him. "I bet I've been more places then you have Detective, and I bet I speak more languages then you!" She said grinning at him. Though he was slowly starting to get on her nerves, just like everyone else in the compartment, she didn't mind it to much, not as much as Sam and Lysander obviously were getting to the point of. She grinned when he called her a stalker. "Of course I'm a stalker... once I've got you in my sites I don't let you go." She said tightening her hold around Lysander's shoulders suggestively.

When Andrew pulled out cigarettes and started basically calling them stupid, she frowned. "First of all, I don't smoke, and obviously neither do anyone else in the compartment.. but besides that, I did pay attention in History of Magic, but here's my big thing, the people YOU are supporting, always talk about second chances, and giving people a chance to prove themselves." She said and held up a finger to keep him from talking, leaning forward, forgetting about her fascination with Lysander. "As far as I know... lives count in that.. he did some bad stuff, sure! But so did Voldemort... and what did you do to him? Basically let him take control of the Ministry, and he immediately started trying to kill of Muggleborns! That, was justified.. this? He's HELPING us! I say give him a chance at least.. don't just put him down because of what he had done before... wait it out... and somehow I doubt you'll get expelled for smoking.. didn't you hear? We aren't allowed to leave the school.. I doubt they'd let you get expelled to get to a different school.. they will keep you here.. give you detention or something.. and for myself, I'd rather not get stuck in there.." She said and glanced out of the still open door as a guard passed by, not even glancing into their compartment.

"So you can take your cigarettes, and go get yourself expelled, but I don't want to be dragged along with you." She said leaning back again and throwing her arm around Lysander again, tucking Lucio to her chin and gently snuggling him, glaring over his soft fur at Andrew.
Rhys O'Neill
Rhys O'Neill
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 167

Back to top Go down

Post by Colin Firethorn Thu Aug 18, 2011 4:22 am

"How in the hell did you get into Gryffindor?" Andrew frowned, snatching back the bag of chocolate frogs. He tucked it into his bag. "Gryffindors are supposed to have the ability to think for themselves. I don't know how your thinking got so midirected. Its like going the wrong way down a one way street, but if you want to do that, have at it." He shoved the chocolate into his backpack and tucked the cigarettes into his pocket.

"Incidently, you still didn't pay attention to my question. You still couldn't give me one time when any powerful evil wizard--any serious Dark Arts follower- in history ever changed and became trustworthy and upstanding. I hope you all get along just swimmingly with him. Maybe your blindness will be bliss for you."

He opened the door of the compartment and stormed out, slamming the door shut. So far, everything was going just the way it was supposed to go, just the way he'd been told it should go. He felt a bit satisfied and headed down the hallway to find another compartment, unphased, unrattled, and pleased with himself that at least for now they believed he was furious. He suppressed a tiny smile of satisfaction.
Colin Firethorn
Colin Firethorn
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 310

Back to top Go down

Post by Samuel Grigori Thu Aug 18, 2011 6:30 am

Sam rolled his eyes as Alex spoke and turned to look out the window, trying to block out the garbage that seemed to flow freely from his mouth, all bullwaffle by the sounds of it, and it wasn't going to take a detective to ascertain that the boy was just looking for some form of attention. Still, it wasn't worth arguing over, he could have his views, Sam would have his own, and that was the way it was going to work best.

And then more stupidity starting flying through the room, this time coming from someone he'd not thought would be so foolish as to act like a total prat - Andrew Diamond.

Looking sceptically back at the boy he smirked as he and Rhys had a small argument before deciding to intervene. "Were you not here just a few minutes ago when we had this exact conversation?" He asked, rolling his eyes once more. "I mean, I might have nodded off or something, but I swear that we all just said nearly the same things you have, but yours seemed a little more pigheaded," he shrugged.

"Still, bravery and foolishness are not the same thing, If you think that Grindelwald will in fact expell you, I think you've got another thing coming. Let me know, once you're hanging from your thumbs in some hidden dungeon, how that plan went," he said casually.

"Also," he added, "I don't believe any of us here said anything about him being good all of a sudden. Sure, Rhys here might want to give him a fair go, but that's a far step from canonising the man is it, she might be right, you never know. Besides, your "guardian" was the man who decided to hire an ex-death eater to become head of Law Enforcement, and just last year you were telling me how much you trusted him... well, I was there at the announcement, and we all saw where that got him. Seems to me that he's got as much to answer for as the devil himself, for ignoring the voices of the public, and the Order, and appointing the very people who provided the boost to glory that Grindelwald needed" he said, a slightly nasty tone entering his voice.

"Leave if you want, you're just doing what he wants, creating rifts in a student body that needs to stick together. You're as foolish as you claim we are if you think that sulking off is going to help anyone, and it makes you more the fool for playing into his game," he said, shouting the last few words at his retreating figure as he left the compartment.

"Well, that was interesting, to say the least," he said with a hint of a grin on his lips.
Samuel Grigori
Samuel Grigori

Number of posts : 318

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexander Jones Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:00 pm

Alex looked at Rhys and smiled, "Didn't I just say I've been to every country in the world." Alex said to his new friend, poking his tounge out at her. "Did you just say you want do be exepelled? Tell me this, IF you are expelled, what will you do with you life?" Alex asked asked, pretty curiously, he then ate one of his gummy worms and sat back on the train as they railed out of the tunnel and the train went off into Hogwarts.

Andrew had stormed out of the compartment and Alex just shrugged. "Yes, Sam, at times, I admit it I am an idiot, and I know, it's obvious I'm not a Psychic, the only reason is I am very observant and peice stuff together. I am also pretty smart, I think if I didn't have the heart of a Hufflepuff, I would've been in Ravenclaw." He said. "And I think it was also since all my family was in Hufflepuff, at least in my generation, except my mother, she was in the Spanish School of wizardry, I don't know which school she went too." He said.

Alex kept on eating his gummy worms, and heard rolling. "I think the candy cart is comming." Alex said, he took out his sickles from his pocket.

Alexander Jones
Alexander Jones
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhys O'Neill Thu Aug 18, 2011 3:59 pm

Rhys stared in amazement as Andrew went off on them, and then stormed out of the compartment, Sam shouting at his back as he went. Rhys slowly got up and closed the compartment door before turning her back on the door and pointing her thumb over her shoulder. "What's eating him? Didn't we already tell each other we weren't going to talk about that? And then he goes on and on about it... geesh." She muttered, squeezing back into the seat next to Lysander. Trying to make him as uncomfortable as possible, leaning her head on his shoulder and throwing her arm around his neck at the same time, looking up at him she grinned evilly and then let her eyes wander around the compartment. "You know I hate it when I see people doing this all gooey eyed, staring into each other's eyes, snogging... Gross, but this is fine." She said wrapping her other arm around Lyander's neck and grinning at him. "I'm not snogging him, I'm just cuddling." She grinned and looked around the compartment.

Her eyes fell to the window and she jumped out of her seat, half falling as she hastily went to stand by the window. She stood next to it like a dog at attention and stared at all the things whizzing past, trying to keep them in her site as long as possible before it disappeared, and then moving her eyes to the side again to catch site of something else new. "I love being in a train!" She exclaimed, before glancing behind her when he said trolley lady. "Ohhhhh already?! Good! I"M STARVED." She said winking in Lysander's direction before diving for her trunk and getting out a handful of coins. "I say we get as much as we can eat, because I don't think we'll have to many days in Hogsmeade anyway." She said grinning at them. She waited impatiently by the compartment door before the lady came up with her cart from heaven.

She stepped out into the hall and got just about as much as she could of everything with what she had in her hands. She wasn't rich by any means, but she had some money on her, and she was hungry, if her experience with biting Lysander had been enough to tell them that. Using her shirt to carry it all back into the compartment, Rhys sat next to the door and let the candy fall into the seat across from her that had originally held Andrew Diamond. "Mmm..." She said and picked up a chocolate frog, catching it before it could squirm away and taking a big bite out of it. "Mmm.. that hits the spot." She said patting her belly and flicking her hair over her shoulder.
Rhys O'Neill
Rhys O'Neill
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 167

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top