New guidelines - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

New guidelines - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

New guidelines

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

New guidelines - Page 3 Empty Re: New guidelines

Post by Ekko D'Eath-Augustine Tue Aug 16, 2011 4:12 pm

Lysander had sat there quietly, while the fighting extended from Rhys and Sam, to Alex and Sam. He really didn't have anymore to say, and when Samuel addressed him he looked up quickly from his kitten. "Thanks. His name is Lucio." he said softly. "I'm Lysander. And don't worry about ignoring me. I'm used to it." he said shrugging a little. It was true though, he was usually always ignored by everyone in his family except his mother. She seemed to be the only one who cared for him, so in time Lysander got used to being ignored. "Seriously guys. Stop fighting already. We should all be getting along right now." he stated.

"You seriously bite?" Lysander asked Rhys, raising an eyebrow, and almost laughing. She said it was his turn to go and he pointed to himself. "My turn?" he said stupidly and then he thought about his response. "Um... well my name is Lysander Scamander, I'm a fourth year Ravenclaw, I play drums, and my favorite class is Transfiguration." he said smiling. "Okay now I believe it goes to you." he said pointing at Alex. He lowered his hand to pet Lucio a little.
Ekko D'Eath-Augustine
Ekko D'Eath-Augustine
First Year Ravenclaw
First Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 424

http://twoworldscollide.forumsmotions.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexander Jones Tue Aug 16, 2011 6:03 pm

Alex listened to the kids, he sat next to Rhys. Then he scooted a little bit away when she said she bit, she wanted to talk about each other, and wanted them to talk about each other and he looked around. Alex leaned back, to calm down until the ride was over. Alex felt that he didn't want to fight with Sam, he had just wanted to stop Sam from talking anymore, since Sam was pretty annoying.

Alex looked at the other kids, as soon as Rhys finished, then Lysander started, as he saw that most of the were fourth years. Alex looked at them as Lysander pointed at me. "I am Alexander Jones, but you can call me Alex. I am a Fourth Year, and I am in Hufflepuff, I love to solve mysteries, play basketball, do Parkour but people now call it FreeRunning, I also like to do Martial arts, and my favorite class is Flying."
Alexander Jones
Alexander Jones
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 348
Special Abilities : Seer

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhys O'Neill Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:08 pm

Rhys grinned when they both started to share more about themselves, but both looked a bit worried when she said she bit. She frowned and looked at them. "I don't bite hard!" She said grinning largely and looking at them both. "So Detective, you sound like all that and a bag of bertie bots.." She said pointing at him. "And Lysander, don't you ever worry about being ignored any longer! Because from now on, you'll WISH you were ignored more." She laughed and jumped forward, poking him in the arm and squeezing into the seat next to him, throwing her arm around his shoulders and stretching out, her legs propped up on the seat that she had originally been sitting in.

"Okay! Now.. I believe it's Sam's turn? Mister know it all man and older then us person." She said grinning at him, her eyes twinkling to show him that she was just kidding. "I kid, I kid." She grinned at him. "So we know your name, I wanna know something really dirty! Like.. deep dark secrets! We gotta trust each other okay? We're friends now, even if you don't wanna be, we are!" She said pointing at Alex and Sam accusingly, one arm still draped leisurely over Lysander's shoulders. "Spill." She grinned and let Isabel crawl off her shoulder and onto Lysander's lap, curling up and licking his arm lightly.
Rhys O'Neill
Rhys O'Neill
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 167

Back to top Go down

Post by Ekko D'Eath-Augustine Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:32 pm

"Yeah, and that makes it so much better!" Lysander said jokingly, after Rhys said she didn't bite hard. He laughed at her comment about not being ignored any longer. "Oh great." he said with a sarcastic tone, rolling his eyes and laughing. When she poked his arm, he swatted her hand away playfully, and laughed, "Hey, cut it out." he said softly. As she threw her arm around his shoulders he laughed and looked down at Lucio who seemed to get scared at her suddent movements. He stared at her with wide eyes and and began to mew lightly, before standing up and curling up next to her.

When she said she wanted to know deep dark secrets, Lysander shifted slightly and stared at her raising an eyebrow. "Hmm... okay." he said softly, not really paying attention to what he was saying. He looked down at his lap, where Lucio had been replaced by Isabel. He smiled at the kitten and looked at Lucio, who had crawled onto Rhys now. "Seems like Lucio really likes you. He doesn't usually go near anyone he doesn't know." Lysander said, now stroking Isabel with the arm she hadn't licked.
Ekko D'Eath-Augustine
Ekko D'Eath-Augustine
First Year Ravenclaw
First Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexander Jones Tue Aug 16, 2011 9:00 pm

Alex smiled as he was actually having fun with these others, as then Rhys mentioned that Alex was all that, "Yes, I am the king." Alex joked. "Because I'm better than you." He made it obvious that he was joking. "Nah, I just have a good eye for details, like we all have a speicial hobbie and skills." Alex said.
"How much do you bite, and would I have to worry about my medical care?" Alex asked the girl smiling. He looked at them, the thought that he had made friends.

Alex looked around and looked at the cats, "What if I turned my cat back to a Dog right now, and let him lose on the train, he could go attack the guards." Alex joked, knowing that was immature. "That would get the dog killed." Alex looked at the other guys, "I am not a detective, I actually am Psychic." Alex joked.
Alexander Jones
Alexander Jones
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 348
Special Abilities : Seer

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhys O'Neill Tue Aug 16, 2011 9:24 pm

Rhys giggled and gently pet the kitten that had curled up on her lap. "Awww, isn't he the sweetest!" She picked him up, moving her arm from around Lysander to hold the kitten to her face and snuggle him, looking around at them as though daring to say she was weird. "I'm a cat person." She said giggling and setting Lucio on her lap before looking at Isabel and grinning. "Seems Isabel likes you too." She said happily, watching as she continued to gently lick the arm he wasn't petting her with, scratching her sand paper like tongue across his skin. She grinned at Lysander, and then looked at Alex. "Dective, you're cool." She said laughing. "Oh.. and I'm not gonna call you anything else, I hope you know that." She said grinning. "Detective is a good nickname, and I'm all for the nicknames." She grinned and flung her arm back around Lysander's shoulders.

"Oh... depends on my mood I guess, I don't have rabies if that's what your asking!" She said snapping her teeth at him playfully. "At least I don' think I do.." she looked like she was seriously thinking about it for a moment before she burst out laughing. "Nah, I do bite though.." She looked at Lysander and licked her lips, before giggling and letting her head fall back against the seat. "Gaahh, when is this train gonna start? I'm already hungry and we haven't even left yet!" She groaned, rolling her head side to side in mock agony. "I might have to eat your cat Lysander, if I don't get any food." She picked up Lucio and held him playfully up to her lips, before kissing him on the head and laying him on her lap again. "Nah, I wouldn't eat cats.. that's nasty." She laughed, and looked at Lysander playfully. "But I might start biting if I get to hungry!" She giggled and looked at Alex. "Physic, psh, I'm a ninja werewolf in disguise as a mermaid from the future!" She said staring at him seriously, gently stroking Lucio. "That's my story and I'm sticking to it." She sung and threw her head back again. "HUUNNGGERRR." She growled out, and suddenly grabbed Lysander's hand and bit down on it, very lightly, looking up at him, slowly blinking before a grin split her face and she let his hand fall back onto his lap. "Much better."
Rhys O'Neill
Rhys O'Neill
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Colin Firethorn Wed Aug 17, 2011 12:56 am

Andrew sat beside Sam, setting the backpack on the floor. He opened the backpack and drew out a fairly sizeable bag of chocolate frogs--enough for them all to OD on chocolate with. He took one and passed the bag to Sam. "Help yourselves," He said. He shook the hand of the boy who extended it to him. "Hi. Andrew Diamond--third year Gryffindor. Good to meet you. Its a shame, though, that you lot aren't more adventurous. I guess what I brought will all go to waste or I'll have to chuck it out the train window or something." Then he paused. "Or do you have some guts after all?" He knew this was going to feel a bit different for Sam perhaps, but he had a sense that Sam loved adventure as much as he himself did. And right now, Andrew was feeling a need to enjoy his plunder before they all got caught. And before the train left London. At least if they were caught with the smell of smoke on their clothes, they could still honestly say they had the cigarettes in London.
Colin Firethorn
Colin Firethorn
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 310

Back to top Go down

Post by Ekko D'Eath-Augustine Wed Aug 17, 2011 1:38 am

Lysander looked down at Isabel and laughed as she continued to lick him. "I love animals, especially cats." he said, petting Isabel again. He glanced at Lucio, who was purring on Rhys lap and he had put himself in a sort of twisted position. "I don't get why he likes to put himself like that. Sometimes I think he's going to break his spine." he said pointing to Lucio. Lucio's body seemed to be in two different positions. The upper side of his body was facing the opposite direction from his lower body. "He's the only one out of the whole litter, that does that." he added softly. Lysander picked up Isabel in his arms and craddled her like if she was a baby. Then he rubbed her stomache. "Lucio loves it when I do this." he said, as he continued to craddle Isabel.

Lysander became a bit worried when Rhys said she really did bite. He chuckled nervously as she began giggling. "Ahh, don't eat Lucio. He still has so much to live for!" Lysander said waving his hands some sort for dramatic effect. He laughed and then stared at Isabel in his arms. "Did you know that, some, Japanese people eat cats?" he asked, mostly, Rhys. Lysander laughed at the ninja werewolf comment, and stopped stroking Isabel for a moment. "GAH!" Lysander exclaimed in surprise when Rhys bite his hand. He lifted his hand to check it, and soon after looked at Rhys. "Why did it have to be me?" he asked looking sad, but the smile that crossed his face soon after showed that he was only kidding.
Ekko D'Eath-Augustine
Ekko D'Eath-Augustine
First Year Ravenclaw
First Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhys O'Neill Wed Aug 17, 2011 4:08 am

Rhys laughed at Lysander as he exclaimed about being the one she bit. "You were closest, and I don't want you to feel ignored." She said grinning at him and looking down at his cat on her lap. "That just doesn't look comfortable." She said raising her eyebrows. When Andrew started to talk about being adventurous though, she found her eyes sliding over to him. "Excuse me?" She asked in her extremely odd, mixed accent. "Do you know who you are sitting in the presence of?" She asked, half glaring at him. "I have been to every continent on earth, and been to most of the countries on it.. notice my accent? It's because I speak over 20 different languages, and have spent nearly three months in all of them." She stared at him and then frowned.

"You brought something? How does that make you adventurous? You do drugs or something? I don't do drugs, I may be a bit weird sometimes.. and I do bite so.. not doing drugs is saying something.. I don't smoke, I don't drink... so whatever you got, I want nothing of it." She said glaring at him. "Doing stupid things like bringing something that will get you in trouble is not adventurous, it's stupid." She looked down at Lucio, and then glanced around the compartment. "I hope I'm not the only one here who thinks that way..." She said frowning, and gently pet Lucio behind the ears, watching Isabel a bit uncomfortably. She still had her arm flung around Lysander's shoulder, but she was definitely stiffer now then she had been before, she had gone from totally relaxed to really tense, and it was obvious.
Rhys O'Neill
Rhys O'Neill
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Samuel Grigori Wed Aug 17, 2011 6:04 am

Sam chuckled and shot Rhys a questioning look when she bit Lysander's hand, he wasn't one for the taste of human sadly. "Well, my cats are like that all the time, I must say, they're always doing the things that just make me cringe when I look at them... jumping from roofs, squeezing through tiny spaces, contorting themselves... it's enough to make me feel thankful for what I've got," he said, reaching over and patting Lucio gently.

"I'm Sam, and I'm a fifth year Gryffindor, though you all know that now," he said, poking his tongue out quickly at Alex, "and while I can't say that I'm a psychic, I can ((Looks back at application... WHOA, Sam is 1 year old as of last Sunday... aww, and Mari was an admin then. Anyway, back to IC)) run fairly fast. When we reach the castle we'll have to all have a race sometime, so that I can show you," he said with a smile. "Oh," he added, slapping his forehead, "And my favourite class is Charms," he told them, shouting towards the end as the train's whistle was going crazy.

"I think that answers your question Rhys," he said looking at the window as the latecomers started sprinting to get aboard.

"And that's not adventurous, just stupid," he said with a friendly smile to Andrew, shrugging a little as he did so. "Sorry man, but you'll have to step out if you want those," he added.
Samuel Grigori
Samuel Grigori

Number of posts : 318

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top