ButterBeer for all! - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

ButterBeer for all! - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

ButterBeer for all!

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ButterBeer for all! - Page 4 Empty Re: ButterBeer for all!

Post by Jack Kubin Sun Jun 05, 2011 11:59 pm

Jack smiled slightly at her small joke. He listened to her silently, breathing through his nose.

"Well, I mean, my mom said that if you love something, go for it, and if it loves you, it wil stay with you forever. Try out for quidditch again. What's there to lose? Gives you something to do."

He shrugged, and grabbed his ButterBeer, taking another swig from it. He scratched his elbow unconsiously, and, stuffing his hand in his pocket, he pulled out a Sickle, and began tossing it in the air.

"Heads or Tails?"

He asked her.
Jack Kubin
Jack Kubin

Number of posts : 487

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Mon Jun 06, 2011 11:16 am

"The saying goes, "if you love something let it go, if it was meant to be it will come back if not it was never yours to begin with," Cecilia whispered. she watched him tossing the coin in the air. "Umm, lets say heads," she said smiling at him, " but what happens if I’m right?" slowly she began to relax. She stopped hugging her knees to her and actually put her feet on the ground. She leaned forward and rested her elbows on the table propping her head up with one hand and giggled at her self. She really was being stupid for someone who was suppose to be smart.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 3155

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Kubin Tue Jun 07, 2011 5:00 pm

Jack shrugged.

"Whatever, same difference. And if you win, you get my gratitude of beating me."

He laughed. Jack caught the coin and slapped it on the back of his hand. Grinning, he looked at Cecilia, and than at the coin, and removed his hand. The Shiny Heads shone in the light from the window. Laughing, jack flipped it up again.

"Best two out of three."

He grinned.
Jack Kubin
Jack Kubin

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Tue Jun 07, 2011 5:13 pm

"Yay," Cecilia said and smiled at him, "I think I’ll go with tails this times." there was a small gleam in her eyes. she had missed spending time with him. it was like he brought the good out in her, when she was around him she didn't just think about wanting a drink or a cigarette. she hadn't really thought about it since he got up seat about it and wanted to blame Elijah. Cecilia’s hands lay clasped together on the table her fingers intertwined together as she watched Jack. There was one thought that made her sad. That she could never really be with him.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Kubin Tue Jun 07, 2011 8:33 pm

"Ok, and it is..... Heads! Ooh! Nice try, Cici's, but I might cream you next coin toss."

He laughed, raising the coin up in the air, like it was a trophy. He than sat back down, getting ready to toss the coin in the air again. Jack tossed it up, and.... it landed on the corner of the table, it propelling downwards, and into a crack in the boards. Groaning, he slapped his forehead angrily, and took out another coin, a Knuts.
Jack Kubin
Jack Kubin

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Tue Jun 07, 2011 8:51 pm

“Fine I pick heads this time,” Cecilia said smiling at him. The thought keep dwelling in her mind. She’d have to leave them both behind. Tears started to well in her eyes and form. “I got to go,” She said and got up and ran out of the pub. She hoped Jack didn’t fallow her. She ran through hogsmeed and pushed past people not sure where she was going she just had to get away from Jack. She couldn’t let him see her tears. She turned into an alley way which turned out to be a dead end. She stopped and fell to the ground in tears. Why did the her family’s politics have to get in the way for her happiness, in the way of her life. Why did they have to control who she loved and married.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top