ButterBeer for all! - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

ButterBeer for all! - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

ButterBeer for all!

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ButterBeer for all! - Page 3 Empty Re: ButterBeer for all!

Post by Jack Kubin Sat May 14, 2011 10:29 pm

Jack nodded and went to the door, fully human. He looked at her, seeing the fear wallowing deep in her eyes. Jack walked slowly over to her, and asked quietly,

"Is everything ok?"

He said it gently, soothingly, but also worriedly. He wondered what she was thikning about. Unconsiously, he sprouted a bear tail under his shirt. He moved closer to her. He looked at her, his face full of concern. He lifted his hand hesitantly, wanting to hold hers, than put it back by his side.
Jack Kubin
Jack Kubin

Number of posts : 487

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Sun May 15, 2011 8:23 pm

"I'm just not use to being alone with guys any more besides Eli," she said quietly. Cecilia had hurd the worry in his voice. "I'll be fine," she said quietly "the most alone i've been with a guy since Ezra was when i was with you in the toaer right after my mom's death," she rubed her arm slightly she felt stupid at the moment. she felt stupid because she trusted and like jack. she almost loved him. okay maybe she did love him she wasn't sure what love was anymore. she obviously had a bad taste in guys. "I'm sorry it seems like i don't trust you but i do," she whispred looking up at him.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 3155

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Kubin Sun May 15, 2011 8:56 pm

Jacks eyes darted suddenly. He was slightly uncomfortable at the atmosphere of their conversation. He felt awkward in it, but he didnt show it in the slightest. Jack felt his tail grow, and he silently forced it back into his body. He nodded calmly, like he understood her.

"Its ok, i understand. I know how you feel."

He said it soothingly, and he finally summomed up enough courage/bravery to grab hold of her hand. He grabbes her hand, the one wich was by her side. He held it softly, loosely incase she wanted to pull back. He wouldnt blame her. The setting was pretty awkward. They were on there trip from school, in a parlor, in a small, dingy room.
Jack Kubin
Jack Kubin

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Sun May 15, 2011 9:10 pm

Cecilia was a little startled when he took her hand in his but she didn't pull it away. "Would you like another butter beer?" she asked "i'll buy this time if you'd like." she added quietly. she looked around the room her eyes stopping on jack for a moment then going back to the door then back to jack. though she felt uncomfortable here she wasn't ready to leave jack she wanted to spend more time with him. secretly deep down she had missed him a lot the past month or so since they last hung out.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Kubin Sun May 15, 2011 10:45 pm

Jack smirked. He shook his head and pulled her closer to him.

"No way. If anyones buying, it's me."

He turned around, and pulled her with him to the door, and put his arm around her shoulder. He pulled her along, going moderatly slow. He went slow in case she wanted to stay, which he was sure if she did or not. He pulled her closer to his side, slowly, slowly, stealthily, so it seemed he didn't pull her at all.
Jack Kubin
Jack Kubin

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Thu May 19, 2011 10:01 pm

Cecilia giggled as she walked with him. "I'm not letting you buy when I'm the one with the.." she stopped mid sentence and just shut up. she hadn't told him much about her father and if he didn't know about that then he didn't need to know then if he did he'd only care about the money she had because of her famous father and all that jazz. "never mind its not that important," she said smiling to her self as she walked with him down the stairs and back into the tavern. she sat at the same table with him and ordered two more butterbeers.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Kubin Fri May 20, 2011 12:43 am

Jack looked at her.

"The one with the what?"

He asked her, a smirk on his face as he watched the person go into the backroom, and come back with steaming, foaming cups of Butterbeer. He liked the stuff. It was rich, delicious, and foamy. He would prefer just the foam, incase he wanted to throw some at someone, but he held back the urge as they came with the cups, and he quickly gave them some money before she even took out the money. He smiled at her again and grabbed his cup.
Jack Kubin
Jack Kubin

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Fri May 20, 2011 1:21 am

"Do you know anything about Pro Quidditch players?" Cecilia asked Jack looking over at him her hand closing around the glass of butterbeer he had just paid for much to her dislike. she took a small sip trying not to grimms at the sweet taste of it. though she was sure the disgust showed in her eyes. "do you know any of the famous people who fly around on brooms chasing a snitch around all day for a living? Do you know any other their names?" she asked if he said know she would just tell him about Victor not that he is her father but about him.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Kubin Wed May 25, 2011 8:57 pm

Jack nodded at the thought of the famous Quidditch players. He remembered Ludo Bagman was a past one.. and Victor Krum. His eyes flickered. Krum? He looked at her with an eyebrow raised.

"Yes. I remember some past ones. and a current one. Victor Krum? YOu wouldn't happen to be related to him, would you?"

He asked gently? a smirk on his face. He made it out like a joke, though he thought she probably was. He wondered why he nver thought of it before.
Jack Kubin
Jack Kubin

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Tue May 31, 2011 12:36 pm

"Yes, I am. sometimes i see it as an unfortunate situation.” Cecilia said, “other times its okay. Like when I don’t have to be known as being related to him.” she looked over at jack smiling loving the small smirk he wore on his face. “He’s actually the one who thought me how play quidditch. Of course I fell in love with it then I became obsessed with it and my academic stuff that I never spent any time with my family.” she looked around for a minute, “I kind of gave up on quidditch this year. Normally I’d be on the teem like Elijah is on the slytherin team.”
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top