ButterBeer for all! - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

ButterBeer for all! - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

ButterBeer for all!

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ButterBeer for all! - Page 2 Empty Re: ButterBeer for all!

Post by Jack Kubin Tue May 10, 2011 10:34 pm

Jack's eyes widened. He looked at her bottle silently and he turned slightly green. He's seen that enough times from his Step-dads cabinet to know what it was. He looked at her, than at the bottle.

"Why Are you drinking that, that, poison?! My drunk of a step-dad drinks that stuff, and I know what it does! I don't want one of my friends drinking that $#!T!"

He hissed quietly. He clenched his fist and than realized that she had mentioned Elijah. leaning back down at his seat, his face was emotionless. That guy... Jack was going to hurt him. He made Cecilia an alchohol addict.
Jack Kubin
Jack Kubin

Number of posts : 487

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Wed May 11, 2011 9:43 pm

"I don't know really," Cecilia said "I just started drinking and smoking and other stuff. After Mum's death." she gave in a funny looking look of curiosity, "did you just hiss at me?" she asked giggling a little. No one had ever hissed at her before. "Jack are you okay?" she asked looking at his clenched fists and white knuckles. she reached out and gently touched his hand "you seem angry." she whispered and leaned across the table ever so slightly so she could reach his hand. she bit her lip and looked around again pulling her hand away from his.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 3155

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Kubin Wed May 11, 2011 11:21 pm

Jack, realizing his anger was showing, flustered. He covered his face with his hand and groaned quietly.

"I.. I'm fine.. but I just don't want you to turn out like my Step-Dad. He is now a total Drunk. He drinks Budlight daily and Vodka on occasion. He smokes, he does whatever he wants, and my mom doesn't say anything about it. I don't wantmy own friend to turn out like that. I, II... Don't think you should keep drinking. Stay away from that garbage, please."

He pleaded it, and left out some other things he was going to say to her. He took another sip of his butterbeer and looked at her bag, the current cause of his anger. He leaned forward, putting his hand close to hers.
Jack Kubin
Jack Kubin

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Thu May 12, 2011 10:43 pm

Cecilia stood placing her bag in her chair and moved to sit closer to Jack. she placed one hand on the table in front of her. " I don't think I could be like you say your step dad is. I'm guessing he's an angry drunk. I seem to be more of a ditsy drunk." she said smiling at him. she felt he would change his mind just a little if tried some of it him self. its not always as bad as he made it out to be. "you want to try just a little bit?" She asked. drinking and smoking made her feel happy in the times she felt sad. she took a box of cigarettes out of her bag and put an unlit one in her mouth not bothering to look for her lighter and lite it.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Kubin Fri May 13, 2011 12:55 am

Jack smiled slightly at her joke, but he refused wholeheartedly at her offer of the drinks and/or cigerrette.

"No. I promised myself along time ago, i would never drink or smoke. You could do whatever you want, strip me naked and push me out in the halls of Hogwarts, or use the Crucification curse, I ain't budging."

He noticed her moving closer to him, but he said nothing about it, but he moved his hand a bit closer to hers, not ready to embrace it.
Jack Kubin
Jack Kubin

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Fri May 13, 2011 11:51 am

"I once told Elijah to hit me if i ever did something as stupid as smokeing," Cecilia said, "he never hit me. He won't hit me." she giggled at things he said she could do but wouldn't work "I'm not that crul. if i where to want someone to do soemthing for me i'd use other means of getting it besides tourcher." she tilted her head to the side a little and play'd with the ends of her hair. she had been stupid and mad when she asked elijah what he thought about her cuting it off and dyeing it blonde. he really would have killed her then. she watched Jacks hand out of the cornor of his arms.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Kubin Fri May 13, 2011 10:10 pm

Jack looked at her silently, listening to her words, but not really, listening. Only one word, or name, echo'd in his head. Elijah. So, he was the cause of her smoking and drinking, Jack believed. He ran one hand through his hair.

"Your brother is the cause of it, you mean?"

He asked quietly, than his eyes brightened. Jack shot up, almost knocking his chair over. He looked down at Cecilia.

"I gotta show you something, C'mon."

he grabbed her hand and pulled her to her feet, than began leading her to the stairs of the place, where he was going to get a room , where no one would be able to see them. He needed to show her something.
Jack Kubin
Jack Kubin

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Sat May 14, 2011 11:08 am

"No Elijah didn't, Not really. it was all the things i am having problems handling." Cecilia said "or at least that's what the doctors say." Cecilia quickly grabbed her bag "where are we going?" She asked as he lead her up the stars and into a room. "Jack why did you bring me up here?" she asked hugging her bag to her. she wasn't sure what he was going to do or why and she was a little scared. She may trust him more than other guys but not as much as she trusted Elijah. she looked around the room then back at jack still wondering what was going on.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Kubin Sat May 14, 2011 9:38 pm

Jack looked at her, than at the room. It was quite small. maybe he wouldn't fit. But than again, maybe he would. He looked at her, grinning, and than shut the door. He than nodded at her, and, in a ready pose, he began to grow hairier, and bigger, until he became a nice, big Grizzly Bear. He gave a small roar and tightened himself into a ball, with his head sticking out. He pulled himself next to her, and transformed back into a human, slowly.

"Look at that! I'm an Animagus! I was taught how!"

He shook his hands for emphasis.
Jack Kubin
Jack Kubin

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Sat May 14, 2011 10:04 pm

"That is awesome," Cecilia said quietly relaxing a little.she backed into the bed as she had been transformed and now she sat there still hugging her bag to her. "is that all you wanted to show me?"she asked, "can we be back down stairs now?" she asked her fear in her eyes even though it was so small inside of her.she put the bag on her shoulder and crossed her arms over her stomach. she never told jack about her eating habits and didn't plan to. she didn't thing he would hurt her but its been proven she didn't have the best judgement in guys..
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top