The Wedding. - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The Wedding. - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The Wedding.

Page 4 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Wedding. - Page 4 Empty Re: The Wedding.

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Sat Mar 19, 2011 10:42 pm

"Thank you," Delilah said quietly and kissed him takeing the dress, "have i told you lately how much i love you?" she asked takeing the dress and changeing into it. once she was done she put her arms around his neck as she kissed him lightly. after a few minutes she sighed, "every one is waiting for us." she loked toward the door not wanting to leave yet. she couldhear dylan and john in the other room.
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 943

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Sat Mar 19, 2011 11:40 pm

Steven smiled and kissed her " everytime i look at you dear" he said smiling "we have guest im afraid" he said give it a few minets and i'll bring you back in to lay down , john will look after Dylan " he said smiling again " god you look radiant and you looked beautiful when you walked down that isle" he said and moved to hold her around her waist from behind. his lips kissed her gently.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 3077
Special Abilities : Legllimancy, Speaking to Animals

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Sat Mar 19, 2011 11:53 pm

"I don't want to lay down,"Delilah murmured, "I wanted to spend some time alone with you." she sighed as he held her and kissed her.

Clayton had hurd steven talking about the wedding at work and he'd shown up just to see Dylan he smiled as he watched the little boy.
Dylan ran into his parents room and huged his mommy. Delilah smiled and picked him up holding him close. "i missed you, mommy," dylan said. "i missed you too,"delilah said kissing on the forhead.
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Sun Mar 20, 2011 12:29 am

Steven saw Dylan and picked him up into his arms holding him " hey well shes here and going no where " he said softly to him chuckaling as he held her tight.

Cassidy spotted Clyaton and walked over what the hell are you doing here ?" she asked angry that he ahd spoiled a good day for the want of seeing his son " Don't you think you did enouph damage " he said her face angry as she gross her arms across her chest as she faced him off .
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Sun Mar 20, 2011 12:42 am

Dylan smiled and huged them both. "mommy never leave for that long again," he said. delilah giggled and kissed him, "i promise i wont leave for that long again," she said smileing at her son and husbend, "we better get back out to our gaest."

"Cassidy," Clayton said smileing until he noticed she seemed mad, "Cass, i had to see him. she dosen't know I'm here. You are the only one who knows, and it will stay that way. she wont see me and neither Steven," he put his arms around her, "I never wanted to hurt Delilah, she's like my baby sister. A big brother can't miss his baby sisters wedding."
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Sun Mar 20, 2011 12:49 am

Steven smiled at her and nodded " nope Dylan, shes gonna be right at our side " he said and kissed her rubbing his nose to hers and chuckled " yeah we better they wil be thinking we are up to no good " he said as he saw John walk to the open door " too late " he said laughing at them.

Cassidy pushed him off " and me, am i nothing but an ulgly tramp , something you use and then throw away " she said to him fighting to hold back her tears she had liked him amlost to the point she had loved him " you know she dosn't want you around him big brothers done run way from their responcibilitys " she said " twice" she looked at him.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Sun Mar 20, 2011 1:22 am

Delilah smiled and giggled. john spoke and she blushed at the tought of every one thinking they where doing something. "we should go now," she murmured.

"Cassidy, the first time i was a fifteen year old boy. i had no idea how to be a father and i was scared. the second time should have never happened. i should have never slept with her," Clayton said moveing closer to her, "i was stupid and drunk when i said those things. i'm sorry. i don't think those things any more. please i need you to forgive me. i need you," he said.
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Sun Mar 20, 2011 1:58 am

steven smiled and nodded to her with a quick kiss her moved both of them out into the living room then back outside to the cheers of the guests aroundthem.

Cassidy looked at him her mind said run but her heart said forgive " prove it " she said " make me a promise you never did with Dalilah " she said " if you can i will forgive you , if not... " she could not help the tear that ran down her cheek she realy wanted this not to be the end for her everything had gone wrong in her life now she wanted something to go right , she ahd given him her faith once before.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:14 am

Delilah smiled bulshing as the guests cheered for them. she spoted Clayton with cassidy but tried to act like nothing was wrong.

Clayton took a felt tip pen from his pocket and took cassidys hand carefully he drew a ring. "its going to have to do until i can go bye one," he said quietly then got down on one knee. "cassdiy, you've changed me and i need you in my life. will you marrie me?" he asked looking up at her. "I'll never leave you and i'll never say any thing like those things again," he said hopeing she would say yes. that was the one thing he'd never had been able to ask any one before exspecially the girl he thought of as a sister, Delilah.
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:28 am

Steven looked where Dalilahlooked and stood stunned " well " he said "thats a turn around , did he just prepose to cassidy?" he asked holding her gently " guess she rubbed off on him" he chuckled and pulled a rose petal from her hair and held it in his hand smiling.

Cassidy looked at him take out a pen and draw a ring on her finger then go down on his knee she stood confused as he asked her to marry him " one condition , that you apologise to Delilah and make things right , Dylan might be your son but he has a new father now, if you want us to be together and...maybe have our own kids " she moved closer to him her hand resting on his face " I want to know its me and our kids on your mind only and not Dylan and Daliah " she said loking across at them.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top