The Wedding. - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The Wedding. - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The Wedding.

Page 2 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Wedding. - Page 2 Empty Re: The Wedding.

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Sat Mar 19, 2011 1:53 pm

"its beautiful. "Delilah whispered seeing the necklace. "I wish my mum was still alive to see me," she whispered steven was rubbing off on her a little. The Twins kicked and it kind of hurt a little. "aw be careful," she murmured taking to the twins. "i think we are ready to go," she said to Jess then turned to look in the box once more before replacing the lid. "good bye for now mum," she quietly said kissing her hand then placing it on the box. "okay all ready now." she said

Dylan looked up at steven, "where is mommy?" he asked. he had know where she had been but he didn't know where she was now or if she was still there and he was starting to miss her, since he had never spent this much time away from her.
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 943

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Sat Mar 19, 2011 2:21 pm

steven looked at Dylan " its ok shes coming and when she dose she will look like a princess " he said smiling at Dylan " i promise she is on her way" he said softly and picked him up in his arms hoping to reasure him a little.

Jess smiled " she will be watching you " she said softly and rested her hand lightly on her shoulder , she smiled as they kicked " they just ant mum to know there part of this too " she said restingher hand on her tummy " shush " she said and smiled . walking with Daliah she looked at her " do you want me toport you to the rantch?" she asked softly.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 3077
Special Abilities : Legllimancy, Speaking to Animals

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Sat Mar 19, 2011 2:28 pm

Dylan put his arms around Steven's neck and hiding his face in his neck. "I want my mommy," he said quietly.
"Please," Delilah said quietly not wanting to admit she had almost forgotten how to appreciate and every thing. she hadn't had much use for magic before she met steven. and there for didn't remember most of what she had Ben taught when she had gone to school at Hogwarts. she was anxious to see steven and dylan. she knew that dylan would be missing her as she was him.
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Sat Mar 19, 2011 2:39 pm

steven held him close " i do too Dyan" he said softly. Jess smiled " of cousre she took her hand and apersed them to the porch of the rancth every one was sat waiting all the hands had made a line to salut her as she walked down to Steven two doves flutterd with a white ribon over the arbour where he thought the minister would stand and now did. Jess smiled " hes gone all out " she said turning she puleld down Daliahs vail " you want me to walk you down the isle ?" she asked taking her arm " of would you like jack to give you away" as she finished he walked up be hind them.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Sat Mar 19, 2011 2:47 pm

"Yes he did," Delilah said quietly loving everything steven had done for this day. "that would be nice," she said quietly smileing at jack who walked up behind Jess. normally it was the job of the brides father to give the bride away and the thought brought tears to her eyes. she was thankful for the Vail. she knew she'd be crying when she saw the two most important people in her life standing there with the minister. "is Steven's mother here?" she asked quietly.
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Sat Mar 19, 2011 2:58 pm

jess looked around and nodded " ow yes she is shes at the frount and got the biggest smile " she said and looked at her " do you want jack to get her?" jess asked tking her hand and waiting jack moved to Jess " we won't be offenced Delilah its your day " he said and kissed jess's cheek " ow god no Delilah " she said smiling at her as she waited for her awnser.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Sat Mar 19, 2011 3:17 pm

"Please, " Delilah whispered she felt that having Steven's mother close to her might help settle her nerves a little. "I think it might help a little if i can't hate steven close for now." she explained. and took a deep breath. she looked over at the people who where waiting for them to start. the breath hadn't helped any at all. "i kind of wish i could see dylan." she whispered
Dylan looked at steven after a little while, "is mommy here yet?" he asked his arms still around Steven's neck, "can the wedding start yet?"
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Sat Mar 19, 2011 5:09 pm

jack left them returning with wilma who smilked at her " you look lovely , hes a nervous as a cat on a hot tin roof " she said and looked at her " you want me to give you away " she said smiling as she brushed her cheek " i would be happy to " she said turning to jack and jess she spoke again " tell them were ready "she tapped her arm " don't worry enjoy the moment " she said and moved to the head of the isle so she could see steven holding Dylan at the other end .

steven turned and saw Delilah at the other end of the isle he smiled seeing her John stood next to him and looked at Delilah smiling , he liked her and ws glad his dad had chose her over the others. Steven was fixed on Delilah she looked more rediant and beautiful thn he ahd ever emagined." well looks like it has " he said to dylan
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Sat Mar 19, 2011 5:24 pm

Delilah Smiled at Wilma and slowly fallowed her to the head of the isle. she relaxed a little seeing Dylan Steven and John. "my wonderful family," she whispered feeling so much more better.
Dylan smiled seeing his mommy. he wanted to go run and hug her but didn't struble out of stevens arms knowing he had to be up there when she came down the isle. "she is pretty," he told steven quietly. " she needs to be up her soon." he added.
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Sat Mar 19, 2011 5:40 pm

steven smiled " yes Dylan i'd like that too" he said loking all puppydog eyed at her waiting then hs saw her moving and his heart skipped he held Dylan slightly tighter " heere she comes" he said softly to him.

Wilma chuckled as his workers saluted Delilah as they passed under them as she lead her down to steven , Dylan and John.

" who gives this woman away" said the preacher , wilma looked at him " I do" she said and took stevens hand who moved to stand next to her Dylan now inbetween them both now. Steven looked at her and grined " you look beautiful " he whispered to her.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top