The Wedding. - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The Wedding. - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The Wedding.

Page 3 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Wedding. - Page 3 Empty Re: The Wedding.

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Sat Mar 19, 2011 5:50 pm

Delilah Smiled at him, still nervous as hell. Dylan smiled up at his parents he was happy to be near his mummy again. Delilah was so nervous she was unable to respond to him behind a smile. she smiled brightly at iim a few tears still in her eyes. some from earlier and others from happiness. she looked up at the preacher then back at steven relaxing a little. Dylan stayed close to Steven and Delilah until he loved over at his brother John who stood alone and moved to stand next to him.
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 943

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Sat Mar 19, 2011 6:30 pm

Steven let Dylan move to stand with John he ahd eyes only for Delilah , the prist started talking and soon it came to the moment .

" do you steven jacob walker take Delilah Knight to be your lawfuly married wife?" he asked loking at steven who with a smiled as he spoke " I do" he said the preist turned to Delilah

"do you dalilah take steven to be your lawfuly wedded husband in sickness and in health till death do you part forsaking all others ?" he asked her .
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 3077
Special Abilities : Legllimancy, Speaking to Animals

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Sat Mar 19, 2011 6:38 pm

"I do," Delilah said smileing at the Steven then she looked back at the priest then Steven again. she had more tears in her eyes now all from happiness. her was overwhelmed with joy. she had just said the two words that would end up binding her to steven. in just a few minutes the priest would tell steven he could kiss her and soon she would be his wife. not only in her heart but by law too. She smiled at glowing from the happiness.
Dylan smiled up at his mommy and daddy not fully understanding what was going on.
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Sat Mar 19, 2011 6:53 pm

the prist smiled taking the rings he placed them on the book and blessed them making steven take one he spoke again " repeat after me steven , with this ring i the wed " steven did as he was instructed and soon sliped her ring on her finger. His hand brushing lightly over the back of her hand .

the prist took Delilahs ring " now place this on his and repeats after me " I dalilah take you steven to be my lawfly wedded husband " he said and paused.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Sat Mar 19, 2011 7:01 pm

"I delilah take you steven to be my lawfully wedded husband," Delilah repeat sliding the ring on Stevens finger. she knew every one was watching them though not all could hear when she spoke. Delilah looked up at steven love in her eyes. her heart beating hard in her chest. she glanced to either side of her on one side seeing the priest on the other seeing the people who had come to see them wed. she took shallow breaths so nervous afraid of saying the wrong thing no mater how many times she had ran the words through her head.
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Sat Mar 19, 2011 8:50 pm

the prist smiled at them " then whay god has joined let no man brake , i now pronouce you man and wife, I present to those here a whitneses , mr amd mrs Walker, steven you may kiss the bride " he said and stepped back. Steven lifted her vail and saw her tears wiping them he kissed her deeply then smiled as he slipped his arm around her and walked her back down the isle to the cheers and hrowing of rose pettals around them stopping he picked her up and carried her bridal style in to the house " we should change , mrs walker " he said smiling at her.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Sat Mar 19, 2011 8:57 pm

Delilah kissed him back then turned with him to walk down the isle. she giggled at the rose petals then more when he picked her up. she put her arms around his neck as he carried her. "should we," she asked him smileing up at him. Delilah kissed him again.
Dylan was still standing next to John as they watched steven and Delilah walk away, but he could' stand it and ran after them. "mommy daddy," he said coming in the door. dylan throw his arms around Steven's legs and sat down on his shower. no where ever steven went he's bring dylan with him/ at least until dylan let go.
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Sat Mar 19, 2011 9:20 pm

steven laughed as Dylan ran in and grabbed his leg"hey were not going any where " he said and picked him up " you can come with us Dylan were only changing " he said smiloing ad John walked in too smiling " about time dad " he said and walked over to Dalilah and huged her " im not going to call you mum but your close " he said and grined he looked at Dylan " hey dylan how about we play in your room , I hear you like frogs "he said " i'll keep him ocupied till your ready " he said moving to Dylans room.

Steven looked at Delilah " guess that meqns we'll have to be quick " he said and moved to the bed room sliping out his wedin suit he slipped on more comfortable clothes and waited for dalilah moving to her he unzipped her dress kissing her neck gently.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Sat Mar 19, 2011 9:59 pm

delilah giggled at dylan and smiled at john when he came in she huged him back and said, "Thats okay. i don't want to replace her." dylan smiled at john and went with him to his room. "we better," delilah said fallowing him into their bedroom. as steven changed she looked for a nice dress to change into. she smiled when he unzipped her dress and kissed her neck. "i love you," she whispered "but i don't know which dress to put on."
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Sat Mar 19, 2011 10:13 pm

steven smiled as she said she loved him he looked in her wordrobe and took out a nice loose light blue dress " how about this one " he said and held it up for her to see " light and comfortable " he said smiling as he could not help kiss her feeling the babies move inside her as he did he chuckled and sighed as he held her " you know I love you all, delilah, my wife " he said and smiled at the sound of it " and Dylan my son " he said softly kissing her again he hoped she would like his dress.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top