A Wedding
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

A Wedding Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

A Wedding

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A Wedding Empty A Wedding

Post by Sean Wilson Sat Dec 25, 2010 4:53 am

Varod tugged at his monkey suit irritably, wondering why he had to wear it. It was the wedding and he was just waiting on his bride to get there from dressing, along with all the guests. They were to be wed in exactly one hour, and he wanted to scream at the indignity of the stupid suit he was forced to wear. He walked towards the dressing room and sneaked in to see if Ash was there and sneak a peak at her wedding dress. He didn't believe in good luck and it was killing him to not see her. So he ran forward when he saw her alone in the room and kissed her, hard.

"Hey baby, our friends are already arriving. I wanted to see you and give you as big hug and kiss you."
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 1896

http://thehunt.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

A Wedding Empty Re: A Wedding

Post by Kiera Ashling McKinley Sat Dec 25, 2010 4:57 am

Ash had been in the room getting ready. She was still able to wear a pretty form fitting dress but she could tell that it was slightly tighter in her stomach than it would have been had she not been pregnant. She hadn't even told her brother about this, figuring that it would have been best to wait until after they had been married. She turned around hearing the door open and quickly found her lips melded with his. "Varod!" she exclaimed looking at him, "You aren't supposed to see me in my dress yet!" she said pouting. She had wanted him to be in the room with her but she wasn't going to take any chances, "I've missed you though." she said with a small smile as she wrapped her arms around him and kissed him.
Kiera Ashling McKinley
Kiera Ashling McKinley

Number of posts : 497

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Sat Dec 25, 2010 5:20 am

Grinning at the pout, Varod kissed her again. "My love, my world, did you get invites sent out? I hope everyone we know can come. And your bro is coming too, huh?" He pulled her close. "Hopefully we can hurry up and get married so I can take this damned suit off. It's horrible, you know. You know, this is a very nice place to spend out reception. It's already white," he said jokingly. "Seriously though, maybe I should get back and greet the guests."
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiera Ashling McKinley Sat Dec 25, 2010 5:26 am

She couldn't help but laugh at him, "No he won't come I didn't invite him but I hope everyone you wanted to come does. I just couldn't stand the thought of him showing up and protesting it, besides it was hard enough telling him I was pregnant, I don't want him to mess this up for us." She smiled and placed a hand on his cheek, "You go out and greet everyone and I'll be ready in ten minutes ok."
Kiera Ashling McKinley
Kiera Ashling McKinley

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Sat Dec 25, 2010 6:42 am

Varod chuckled and kissed her one last time before exiting the room. He sat down in his chair and took a glass of soda from the stuff for the reception, sitting back in the front pew and drinking it with a sigh. This was going great, as several people were already taking their seats. He waited patiently for Ashling and sighed again, wishing for the thousandth time he wasn't in this ridiculous suit. But, for her, he'd wear a chicken suit.

Nah, I'd prefer the chicken suit to this. Actually the chicken suit sounds kinda fun... a chuckle escaped him as he thought this.
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiera Ashling McKinley Sat Dec 25, 2010 7:00 am

Ash was already ready but the nerves were getting the best of her. She wanted to be married to him. She had been waiting for this moment since the day they had met. She knew he had been the one for her and now they were about to get married and having a baby together. She walked out of the room and everyone stood as she moved to take her place by his side. She was almost glowing in her beauty as she smiled at him, "Ready to do this?" she asked taking hold of his hand.
Kiera Ashling McKinley
Kiera Ashling McKinley

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Sat Dec 25, 2010 7:27 am

Varod rolled his neck and smiled as she came walking out. "You look beautiful but I've been ready for the last what, forever?" he said laughing as he gripped her hand. He pulled her towards the alter, a priest already standing there. Anti was already sitting on the first pew. Varod had written his own vows, and when it got to that part he began, having memorized it:

"Ash, Ashling, I should just call you effing beautiful because that's what you are. I've loved you since my eyes first fell upon your glorious sight. I need you with me always and I'll always be there for you, no matter what. To the very end. I can't promise I'll be a perfect husband, because I know both of us will go through a lot of trial and error. But I'll never give up on you."

He finished with an amazing amount of love in his voice, looking into her eyes with happiness.
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiera Ashling McKinley Sat Dec 25, 2010 9:19 am

Ash smiled and listened as the priest started to talk about the sanctity of marriage but she already knew what she was getting into and she listened to Varod speak his vows to her, and she didn't tell him what her vows were but that she wrote them herself.

"Varod, I knew from the moment I met you that we were meant to be together. And even though we've been pulled apart from each other before I know that we will stand stronger because of it and our family that even now as I speak these to you is growing within me will be stronger. I have never loved anyone like I love you and I never will love anyone like you. I know you will never be perfect and we will probably have fights and I hope that you never give up on me just like I have never given up on you and never will."

She looked at him thinking her vows just didn't feel quite as good as his did.
Kiera Ashling McKinley
Kiera Ashling McKinley

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Sat Dec 25, 2010 9:25 am

Varod smiled, and as she finished the vows he felt like he was a hundred feet tall and could take down the entire Death Eater throng and Ministry of Magic AND the Order of the Phoenix. With one hand behind his back, to even the odds. The ring bearer walked forward and Varod smiled.

"Do you, Varod-"

He didn't hear anything but waited until the priest stopped speaking, knowing what to say. He knew it without hesitation. He knew perfectly well. He slipped the ring on her finger.

"I do."

He could feel this ringing in his ears, sort of like a melody...
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiera Ashling McKinley Sat Dec 25, 2010 9:43 am

Ash smiled as the ring slid onto her finger as she looked at him. She didn't even give the priest a chance to finish saying what he had to say before she yelled, "Yes!" she looked at Varod blushing embarrassed and then corrected herself, "I mean I do." she said as she took the ring from the ring bearer and sild it onto his finger smiling up at him. She was glowing in her beauty and the folly she had just made.

The priest looked at them, "I know pronounce you husband and wife, you may now kiss your bride." he said smiling as Ash looked on at Varod with the biggest smile on her face waiting for him to kiss her.
Kiera Ashling McKinley
Kiera Ashling McKinley

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top