The Headmaster's Wedding
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The Headmaster's Wedding Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The Headmaster's Wedding

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Headmaster's Wedding Empty The Headmaster's Wedding

Post by Hallie Cooper Tue Oct 15, 2013 7:34 pm

Saturday had arrived. Today was the day Hallie would bid farewell to her Cooper name and declare herself a Rookwood. Marriage was a time for couples to come together and declare their love before their friends and family. A time to engrave themselves devoted and encircled within each others lives forever. A time of happiness. However, for Hallie, it was a time to declare herself loyal to the ministry. Not that she cared too much about the Ministry but that was what all the marriage was about. Playing puppet to the ministry of magic and carrying out any duty that they asked. But if you're a puppet you have no choice, you do it because your strings have been pulled and today Hallie was being danced down the isle to tie knots with Theodore Rookwood.

The Great Hall was beautiful. The most beautiful Amelia had seen it and she had seen many celebrations in her own time at Hogwarts such as the grand feast that everybody had consumed after the battle of Hogwarts and Lord Voldemort had fallen. The sky was a clear turquoise and white doves flew from beam to beam above the collection of round tables that were scattered around the hall either sound of a long red carpet which served as an isle. Unlike most wedding the guests would already be sat at their tables where the feast would arrive.

Garlands in the colours of autumn leaves encircled the large windows and the flames burning from the torch brackets were a wonderful orange. Usual colours for a wedding but Hallie had wanted it to tie in with the seasons, it was something she'd always fantasized about and now it was reality.

At the end of the red carpet isle was a dance floor of which Hallie would cross to the alter. Her husband-to-be, Theodore, would stand on the right and wait before she arrived on the left. In the center was the ancient stand engraved with a wing-spread owl - the post where the Head's usually gave announcements. Above the isle were the traditional non-drip candles of Hogwarts, hovering silently and flickering romantically in the light. Not that they were needed, the sky was clear and blue - although they would be useful as the day went on and the sun had set.

'I can do this.' Hallie told herself in a classroom on the first floor. Her wedding dress was simple but classy. She hadn't wanted anything big or puffy but sleek and stylish. Her train of course was rather long and would be removed for the party afterwards. Of course it couldn't be pure white, not that Hallie slept around but she was no virgin when it came to men. In spite of that the off-white tinge suited her complexion much better and for the first time since her mugging two months ago Hallie had let her hair fall in elaborate curls either side of her shoulders and down her back. Her lips were a nude colour and her eye make-up to match. She was simple. Simple yet beautiful. Hallie wasn't usually the one to go for understated beauty but today was different. This was the one day that no matter how she looked she would appear outstandingly radiant.

Amelia and Maura were in the classroom too. Not that you could call it a classroom it was more of a bridal shop with the dresses, make up and other sorts of accessories that were scattered across tables. A large mirror had been conjured and Hallie was admiring the final touches to her attire. There was just one problem. She didn't have something borrowed or blue. Oh well, perhaps it wasn't meant to be after all. Hallie had thought that way about the wedding at first although had gotten to know Theodore (to an extent) and had resided in the Headmasters Study with him for the past month or so.

The stage was set, students and guests were filling into the Great Hall to take a seat at one of the white-draped round tables with wicker chairs cushioned in a pattern of autumn leaves.

First Amelia and Maura would walk side by side down the Marble staircase and through the open doors into the Great Hall, down the isle then stand to the left where they would be in view of the guests and by Hallie's side for the words 'I Do.' The marble staircase looked magnificent with the red carpet draped down its steps. People were stood either side of the isle, blocked from crossing it by golden rope that coiled magically into a helix. It'd be like Hallie was walking down the red carpet, although without the camera flashes and people heckling 'Who Are You Wearing?'

'I can do this.' Hallie told herself once more as Amelia's reflection appeared by her side in the mirror - a tear in her eye.

'You look so beautiful.' Amelia stated, before dabbing her eye with a hankie chief that matched her red dress. Hallie had chosen the bridesmaids dresses. Red and sleek with two delicate straps. Like her own dress they were simple and twisted into a knot at the back to keep them up.

Hallie turned to Maura. 'You look beautiful.' It was true. She'd never seen Maura to beautiful, Ryo would surely be unable to keep his eyes off of her, even if she wasn't the center of attention. Not that Hallie was bothered whether Ryo watched her or not, he was simply and friend in love with her friend. The two were mean't to be together and having a baby, even though the bump wasn't yet greatly visible beneath Maura's dress.

'It'll be okay. Wont it?' Hallie asked, hoping they would reassure her that it wasn't going to be the start of a dreadful life without love.
Hallie Cooper
Hallie Cooper
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 927
Special Abilities : Non-Verbal Magic, Apparation

Back to top Go down

The Headmaster's Wedding Empty Re: The Headmaster's Wedding

Post by Maura Goldstein Tue Oct 15, 2013 11:39 pm

It was finally the day that Maura hadn't been looking forward to.  Although she was glad that Hallie was having her dream wedding, Maura just couldn't see why it had to be with someone she didn't really love. Who knows though, maybe she could grow to love him.  Although her marrying the Headmaster was just to weird for her taste. But hey maybe it could work all out, she didn't know.

Maura looked at her best friend who seemed to be pacing up around the classroom. "It'll be ok Hal, I promise."said Maura softly.  Although she wasn't sure herself, she had to keep her best friend calm.  "Here you know I'm against this, but I brought you something blue and borrowed."said Maura softly handing her a sapphire pin to put in her hair and a sapphire bracelet.  "Everything is going to be ok Hal, you'll see in the end."said Maura giving her a comforting smile.

The great Hall looked beautiful, in fact, it probably looked as beautiful as Maura ever seen it before.  "Theodore must of put alot of money into this wedding!"Maura thought to herself.  She might as well call him that seeing how her best friend was going to get married to him.  Maura just hoped to god that Hallie was going to be happy and live a good life. Hallie was a good person, she deserve that in life.

Maura nodded in agreement with Amelia.  "Yes you do Hal, and please don't cry it'll ruin your make-up."said Maura softly.  Maura was now in her bridesmaid dress as she looked at Hallie trying to hold back tears that were forming in her eyes. "It's going to be different now Hal,  your going to be married and you won't see us that much anymore!"said Maura sighing.  Although that could change seeing how she's married to the Headmaster now, but she had a feeling once she graduated it was all going to change.

Maura chuckled and smiled.  "Thankyou Hal, I have to say you choose some beautiful bridesmaid dresses!"said Maura smiling. "Besides, I don't look that beautiful, not compare to you." said Maura softly but she haven't seen herself in the mirror yet.  Turning to see herself in the mirror Maura gasped, she did look beautiful but I guess that what you get when you had professionals doing your hair and make-up.  "Wow..."Maura said as she admired herself in the mirror.  Her make up was light but elegant with a light shimmery reddish-brown eye shadow her face was bright and alert with blush that matched her face and her hair was put back and in elegant curls with a little bit of bangs pinned to side with a ruby pin clip with roses.

Going to another full length mirror looked at herself and then looked at Hallie and smiled. "I guess you were right Hal."said Maura softly.  "Good thing you had the dress magically altered Hal to fit me Hal, although I don't have much yet I have gained some weight."said Maura softly looking down at her stomach.  "I haven't seen Ryo in awhile, lets just hope when he comes he still thinks I'm beautiful."said Maura softly.

Mars look
Maura Goldstein
Maura Goldstein
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 1235

Back to top Go down

Post by Hallie Cooper Wed Oct 16, 2013 5:05 pm

'I hope you're right.' Hallie replied, slightly crestfallen. Although her saddened state was soon erased at the sight of the bracelet and hairpin. Both borrowed and both blue. 'Oh Maura!' Hallie squealed in delight. The one thing Hallie had forgotten about Maura had remembered, the evidence was right there, Hallie simply couldn't live with Maura. They'd been through so much and now were about to go through two more things together: marriage and pregnancy.

Wow. Marriage and pregnancy were too huge things. It was surprising how quickly the pair had grew up, only previously in the year had they been sneaking out of school to go on adventures, adventures that didn't always end with the best result.

'Wow indeed!' Hallie replied as she admired how beautiful Maura looked. Her hair was beyond perfect and her eyes look like they had so much life in them - on top of that the pregnancy hormones were giving her skin such a radiant glow. Blinking away the tears of happiness Hallie walked over to her Mum. 'Thank you.' She said, holding Amelia's hands.

'For what?' Amelia asked, tilting her head and smiling down into her daughters eyes.

'For everything.' And with that Hallie embraced her Mother in a tight hug, feeling her warmth was refreshing. With her Mum there and Maura too Hallie knew she could do this. She didn't love Theodore but perhaps she could do? And even if she hated marriage she would always have her best friend and her Mother. Always.

Hallie turned to Maura, releasing a hefty sigh and a grin, 'obviously he will think you're beautiful.' Before grasping Maura in a tight hug. 'We're all so grown up.' She smiled, battering away the tears.

At that point there was a knock on the door and a second year Gryffindor student Hallie had helped on numerous occasions last year appeared around the frame. 'Almost everyone is seated. The bridesmaids are ready to go down the isle.'

Hallie took a deep breath. Gosh. The time was here. Amelia and Maura would walk down the isle, rest at the alter then the organ would play and Hallie would follow down the isle too, autumn leaves falling from the ceiling and slowly vanishing before they landed on the floor. It was going to be perfect. It had to be. The wedding had to be perfect to give Hallie hope that the marriage could be too.

(OOC: I don't know if we want to wait for Theodore to reply and say he's at the alter before you go down or if we want to wait for a few students/people to turn up. Up to you Smile )
Hallie Cooper
Hallie Cooper
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 927
Special Abilities : Non-Verbal Magic, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Theodore Rookwood Wed Oct 16, 2013 9:27 pm

“One, two, three ... one, two, three ... one, two - there, see? You’ve got it now.”

The first fingers of Firewhisky of the day were taken that morning while Theodore was watching his nephew, James, lead his sister, Catherine, around the office in an awkward waltz that was neither graceful nor particularly fluid. Theodore was laid back in his chair with his feet wriggling in their socks on the fidgety ottoman that was as nervous as he felt. On his lap he was absently rocking to and fro the daughter of his other sister, Irina. Said daughter, Helen, was contentedly pulling at the holey shirt that hung from Theodore’s shoulders and out of the corner of his eye he was watching her, a small smirk on the side of his mouth. Her hair had been twirled into long, dark ringlets and her bright blue eyes shone prettily at him with the Rookwood mischief and impatience - as though she’d already given up on the day ahead of her, much like Theodore felt as though he had. Unlike Helen, however, the day wasn’t something Theodore could hide from with a baleful look at his mother. He had to face it.

Smudging his lips together, Theodore tipped his head to the side and observed his sister as she shuffled across the oriental rugs, her feet feeling out the steps she knew but the restraint of their nephew’s small stature compared to her height preventing the pair from relaxing into the dance. Theodore turned Helen round and pointed to Catherine, leaning forward a little as the girl laughed and raised a hand up to thrust in the direction of her auntie. Theodore nodded at her when she looked back at him and he took his feet off of the ottoman. He then set her down on the footstool, giving said stool a jab in the rear to stop its wiggling, and rose to his feet, setting the glass down on the desk.

“James, out of the way before you hurt her,” Theodore flicked the boy on the shoulder and the child scurried away into the corner where his mother was sat, curling Ariadne’s, Catherine’s daughter, hair.

Catherine’s eyebrows climbed her forehead and she looked at Theodore curiously before lifting her arms, letting him take one hand and settle his on the small of her back. Slowly they began to move around the room, moving rhythmically to the music that Ariadne hurried to turn up. Theodore moved closer to his sister, tipping her head gently onto his shoulder, and smiled as he felt her hands drop, curling and clasping together around his middle. Theodore brought his spare hand up and cradled the back of her head, sighing against her hair as he closed his eyes. He thought, for the first time in a long time, of his mother as he felt the figure of his sister against him, her presence for all the world feeling like that of their mother’s. But she wasn’t Desdemona.

“You were always good at this, weren’t you?” She murmured gently. “It used to drive father mad, didn’t it? The dancing, I mean. There were other things that drove him potty, too.” Theodore smirked, a huff of laughter exhaling from his nose and Catherine smiled against his chest, breathing in the musky scent of her brother which was a reassuring envelope around her. “Are you scared?” Catherine asked after a moment, reminding him of the scared twenty-year-old who confided in her brother all those years ago, a boy who she’d never have thought to have remembered, to have learnt from her and taken on this need to protect her where their brother and father should’ve and didn’t.

“No,” Theodore whispered into her hair. “Just nervous, that’s all.” He sighed again, his fingers tracing small circles into her back. “All the what-ifs and expectations... makes you wonder if you’ll ever live up to what everyone’s expecting. I don’t know. I have to be a good husband ... a good father.” Theodore swallowed. “I don’t exactly have a decent set of role models on either front, though. Who shall I model my behaviour on most? Uncle Auggie, dear old dad or perhaps even uncle Cedric or Uncle Eamon? If I follow grandfather’s lead I’m already a mistress short.” Theodore smiled, his satire deflating his mood somewhat and he shook his head minutely.

Catherine lifted her head from his chest and she met Theodore’s gaze with a fierceness he didn’t think her to have been capable of. His stare searched hers, looking for the source of her fire, and she sighed, tipping her forehead against the hollow of his throat.

“You’re not them, do you know that?” She brought her head back up again and lifted her hand to his cheek, narrowing her eyes at him. “You aren’t any of them. You are Theodore Rookwood and you’re marrying Hallie Cooper - a Half-Blood who might be a blessing in disguise for us all. You’re going to father beautiful, smart children and you’re going to be a fantastic father. You are going to be everything they aren’t and weren’t for us and for Katrina and Kendall and James and Jeremiah and Edith and Nigel and all of the others... dear lord, you’re going to be an example to us all, Theo. Be yourself, for goodness sake. You are already everything they are not.”

The Great Hall was sumptuous, almost sickening, and it made Theodore’s stomach turn knowing that, in part, it was there for his benefit also. The music playing was ridiculous and mostly for the benefit of the ever so slightly kookier guests that looked to have pioneered the early form of the flash mob. The band that Theodore had been coerced into buying for the event to help the organist were certainly enjoying themselves and he couldn’t help but notice his cousins, Nigel and Niall, smirking interestedly in the direction of someone on Hallie’s side of the hall. As he passed, Theodore threw his hand up around the back of Nigel’s head and the elder of the two gave a yelp and glared in the direction of his younger cousin, only just remembering it was Theodore’s wedding day, less he hurried after him to give him similar treatment.

“Theo, come here!”

Theodore turned and his eyebrows furrowed at the sight of Irina hurrying down the aisle as fast as her little legs could carry her. He caught hold of her arms just as she reached him, preventing her from barrelling into his torso, and he smiled as she held up two boxes that he’d clearly had a problem with remember. Theodore felt his cheeks warm a little bit and he took them from her, thanking her quietly before pressing as kiss to her temple. Irina patted his cheek and scurried away to berate Nigel and Niall before taking her seat with her husband and their children - though before doing so Theodore was sure he heard her telling the boys to remember which family they came from and they weren’t reckless Mudbloods.

Some things did refuse to die, regardless of the families that were joined together through the marriage law.

Theodore shook his head and slid the boxes into the pocket of his blazer. He dropped his hands into his trouser pockets absent-mindedly but quickly removed them upon catching sight of the vicar who had seemingly arrived just that moment. The vicar looked upon Theodore with sparkling, amused eyes and he reached for Theodore’s hands, clasping them tightly in his own before gesturing to the hall.

“What a beautiful place to marry, my boy.” He complimented with a soft smile.

“Thank you, sir.” Theodore murmured respectfully before hedging, “Is there anything particular in regards to the law that needs to be completed, do you know?”

The vicar looked at him curiously for a moment before nodding and smiling placidly.

“This is a wedding first, Theodore.” He said slowly. “Ministry bureaucracy has no place here. Allow me a moment, I’ll see off Mr Greaves. I don’t think you’re a flight risk anymore are you, m’boy?”

Once Greaves was, as the vicar promised, shooed away, the ceremony was ready to begin and Theodore felt, not for the first time, that perhaps the vicar had too much faith in him and sending Greaves away had been premature. Perhaps the Ministry had been right after all. Maybe he really was a flight risk? Theodore wrung his hands together and looked furtively around to see Catherine settle down next to her husband. Irina was smiling and Adriana, his youngest eldest sister, had taken a seat where their parents should’ve, at the end of the bench where Catherine and Irina had set themselves.

The door was open, at least - a way out - but his feet were sealed to the floor and Theodore wasn’t sure that was out of petrifying fear or the need to do his duty and the memories of a woman on her wedding day utterly ripped apart by what was happening to her. If he only did one thing, he hoped he could somehow make it a good day for Hallie despite everything. That was why he stayed. The vicar was right. He was no flight risk.
Theodore Rookwood
Theodore Rookwood
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 389

Back to top Go down

Post by Henry Yewbeam Wed Oct 16, 2013 11:01 pm

Somehow Annabelle had managed to convince the other girls in her dungeon dormitory to attend the Headmaster's wedding. There had been mixed reviews around the school regarding the whole thing. There were those who denied that the wedding was real and merely just a production of the ministry, not that Annabelle cared; there were those who didn't think the love was real, not that Annabelle cared; there were those who had better things to do, not that Annabelle cared and finally those who were excited about the ceremony. The wedding was to take place in The Great Hall and all students were invited seeing as the Great Hall would be in use all day, meaning if the students wanted food they'd have to attend - alternatively buffet tables would be set up in the common rooms. 

It wasnt that Annabelle disliked buffet's, she ate them, picked at pieces of cold chicken and what not, but her main meal was drama. The wedding was bound to be full of gossip, and even if nothing dramatic happened there would be stories to tell and secrets to share. That's why she was there. She wanted to know everything that was going on, besides how many other Hogwarts weddings would there be in her time at Hogwarts? 

Not that Annabelle knew much of Hogwart's history. Her Grandmother had always refrained from discussing it for some reason and her Mother had attended Beauxbatons, the school Annabelle had been set to go to. That was until Annabelle's Mother relocated her daughter and her after Grandma Ariana's death. They needed to get away from France, start a fresh, not become poisoned with the past. 

It had been the prospect of Hogwarts that had helped her move on after her Grandma's death. The pair had been incredibly close it was marvellous how well Annabelle had coped over the summer in England without the French muggles she'd befriended. They were always with her though. Around her delicate wrists were fabric-twisted bracelets: friendship bracelets, some old some new. None the less they were always there. 

Today they didn't match Annabelle's outfit. She liked to be traditional and was wearing dark-green dress robes with emerald stitched seams. The woven bracelets really didn't match. Neither did the yellow flower in her hair that was keeping the dark locks from her face. Annabelle wasn't overly bothered, she was still in that stage of experimenting with her appearance. 

'Come on or we'll be late!' Annabelle nagged, grasping a fellow first year Slytherin by the arm and dragging her from her seat by the dormitory mirror. 'The wedding starts soon and we want good seats.' Already Annabelle had her priorities right. Good seats. Good view. More things to talk about. More fun. 

'Wait. Do you think we need to take a gift? Oh well, we can sneak past without giving one.' She debated, not waiting for her friend to respond. Annabelle wasn't bothered about breaking rules. If the only way past the door was by presenting a gift then they would find another way in, or cause a diversion to get in. Being a Slytherin Annabelle was like that. She was determined and wasn't going to fall at a hurdle. Hurdles were there to be jumped. Only the failures stumbled. 

Ten minutes later Annabelle and a group if Slytherin girls had made it to the entrance hall. The marble staircase was draped in a thick red carpet and a few witches and wizards were stood either side ready to get the first view of the bride.

'Come on.' Annabelle muttered, dragging her friend once again by the arm and squeezing into the crowd. They went under arms, weaved around bodies and Annabelle even crawled through a rather large wizard who refused to move. How was it that the married couple knew so many people? 'Lets try and get to the front.' Annabelle called to the only remaining friend that he managed to keep up with her and that was only because she was trapped in a vice grip. 

Finally reaching the large oak doors Annabelle raised into her tiptoes and leaned forward, looking down the isle. It was tricky. There were so many people they wouldn't get to the front in time and that was if there were seats left. 'Can you see any?' Annabelle asked her out of breath friend who was too busy gazing at the autumn decorations. 

'There!' Annabelle cried pointing across the hall at two seats on a round table two from the front. 'Okay. Um. There's only one way we can get there.' Annabelle muttered. However before her friend could ask what that way was Annabelle had, yet again, grasped her by the wrists, ducked under the golden rope and was racing down the isle. 

'Oi!' A elderly wizard called, but Annabelle wasn't paying attention, she dived under the rope on the other side, got lost in the crowd before finally reaching the table and taking a seat besides a blonde Hufflepuff. 

'See Johanna! This view is fantastique!' Annabelle beamed in her slightly French accent as she gripped Johanna's arm excitedly. Johanna didnt seem to agree, she simply stared at Annabelle in a testily fashion. 'Oh you'll get your breath back.' Annabelle retorted non-chalantly before turning to the Hufflepuff.

'So do you know who this Hallie girl is?' Annabelle asked, keen to find out all about the mysterious bride who was fresh out of Hogwarts. Annabelle had found it odd he was getting married already, then again her Mother had fell pregnant with her fresh out of Beauxbatons. Still, there was always something to surprise Annabelle Carrow. 
Henry Yewbeam
Henry Yewbeam
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 114
Special Abilities : Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred Weasley II Tue Oct 22, 2013 2:11 pm

His face was a nice, clean, amiably blank palette. No outwardly visible weapons, wand held securely in the arm holster, cloaked by the dark brown, finely-knitted woolen robe. The dagger was hooked to the back strap of his right boot, its pair strapped to his waist. Not for any special occasion though, they were always there. The dark-enough-to-be-black cloak shimmered dark auburn under the dancing light of the orange flames, sliding over his broad shoulders like a smooth, silken waterfall. The boots were made of dragonhide, from a particularly recalcitrant male Hebridean Black.  

Yes, it would have to do.

Fred had gathered his share of curious looks, recognising smiles and blank stares as he had paced through the Hogwarts corridors, weaving his way between students and guests alike. Very little could be gauged from the smile flickering in and out of being on his face. It was ridiculous, really. This.....wedding, would have never been allowed in his time. Security was laughable, anyone with two Knuts for a brain and sufficient training could make their way past. All you had to do was to look like you belonged. And he did. Hogwarts had been his home, his kingdom for seven years.

And it was a shame, wasn't it, that this was what it had been reduced to. A marriage venue, for a man who hailed from a family that contradicted everything that the school had ever stood for. Was a shame that his homecoming after years and years would be for Theodore Rookwood's wedding. The runt was actually getting married. Made him feel positively old, to see how things changed. And it only was yesterday that he had kicked off his first prank against the Slytherin...

Fred smiled. He was currently lounging in one of the chairs arranged in the Great Hall, smack dab on the Rookwood side, watching the proceedings. It was rather entertaining too; they kept darting suspicious glances at him now and then, almost as if running through all the list of invitees in their head, ascertaining if he was indeed a member of 'them'. Their fault for having such an exhaustive family tree, and vigorous libido that almost put the Weasleys to shame. His unerring, relaxed eyes made their way over the Great Hall decor, the peaceful, yet vibrant surroundings. The future Rookwood spouse had taste, that at least was certain. Word went that she was an honest, hardworking Auror, and a halfblood to boot. If there was any reason to believe that the Marriage commission was off its nuts, this match was it.

The bridegroom made his way into the Hall, instantly accompanied by a wave of murmurs and interested looks from the people already there. Fred straightened his spine, eyes fixating on the dignified figure that his erstwhile adversary cut through the crowd. He looked pale, in control. Not so much had changed after all.

Fred got up to his feet in a smooth, fluid motion that left his robes swirling about his ankles. He walked, cloak trailing behind him, whispering against the floor, boots hitting with a decisive tap-tap against the stone floor. A second before the last step that brought him face-to-face with Theodore Rookwood, a thought reamed across his mind that the man didn't seem unhappy, and was probably taking the first step in decades to bringing his family in the right direction. And now, he was faced with probably the last person in this world he'd like to see on his wedding day, a reminder of all the times he had been a Rookwood, and wrong.

Fred couldn't care less.

"Congratulations."
Fred Weasley II
Fred Weasley II
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 65

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top