The Wedding.
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The Wedding. Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The Wedding.

Page 1 of 15 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Wedding. Empty The Wedding.

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Thu Mar 17, 2011 2:01 am

Delilah was sitting in her and Steven's bed room the morning of their wedding looking into the mirror with the dress hanging on the closet door. she was nervous as hell and felt kind of faint. she got up and walked out of the room closing the door behind her. she walked into the kitchen and looked for something to eat. she was worried that the dress wouldn't fit because of the twins. it had fit perfectly when she was in the first month or so but what about now? she had forgotten to have it fitted and every thing.
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 943

Back to top Go down

The Wedding. Empty Re: The Wedding.

Post by Steven Walker Thu Mar 17, 2011 2:13 am

steven stood infront of his mirror at Delilahs place they couldn't sleep in the same house as it was bad luck he hoped she was all right he ahd not slept a wink Dylan stood with him in his suit " ok you have the rongs Dylan ?" he asked and smiled . he heard the sould of aoperateing and moved to the main door opening it he saw Jack and jess and there kids all dress smartly , cassidy turned up alone as always he was a little sad for her not being able to find any one to come with.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 3077
Special Abilities : Legllimancy, Speaking to Animals

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Thu Mar 17, 2011 2:26 am

Delilah was lonely at the house and walked back to her room. she had forgotten Steven wasn't there at first then realized it when she didn't see Dylan. she looked back at the dress then picked up the phone. she had no idea how she was ever going to get ready on her own. she called her number and listened to it as it rang. when it was answered she said "Steven?" quietly sitting on the bed.
Dylan nodded as he looked into the mirror with Steven. "Yeah," he said looking up at Steven. then started to take the rings from his pocket.
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Thu Mar 17, 2011 9:17 am

steven smiled and nodded to him " Dylan i'd like you to stand with us as we make our vows , i feel as far as I am concerned i am making it not just to you mommy but to you too 2 he said softly to him.

Jess kissed Jack and smiled rembering her own wedding all those years ago ," im goning to check on deliah " she said and aperated to Stevens farm " Dalilah you all right " she asked pushing open the bed room door " you look beautiful my dear , steven is a lucky man " she said walking over to her and taking ehr hand in her own " hes just as nervouse i can tell , how are these two holding up ?" she asked placing ehr hand on Dalilah's tummy squerming I see " she said with a chuckle.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Fri Mar 18, 2011 3:21 am

Dylan smiled up at steven happily. he finaly was going to have a daddy and he loved it.
Delilah smiled at jess and hung up the phone. "how is dylan? Is he okay? he's never been away from me for this long," those where the first words from her mouth, "theyare wonderful," she whispered. her face containg the same glow it had the day dylan was born. she glanced at the dress then whispered, "i'm worried its not going to fit."
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Fri Mar 18, 2011 10:28 pm

steven smiled down at Dylan " nervouse " he saked " coz i know i am " he said .

jess smiled and moved in to help her " its ok i can resize it , its a trick my empolyer tought us all " she said looking at her " and there both nervise as hell " she said chukaling " I cought steven rehursing his lines earler jacks with him tring to keep him from pacing a hole and Dylan is just a little cutey in his suit " she said smiling as she helped her with her dress " and you look beautiful Deliah , i see there growing fine " she said smiling at her " i rember my wedding day i was so nervouse " she said and handed her her buquet of flowers .
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Sat Mar 19, 2011 12:07 am

Dylan shook his head no, he wasn't nervous just happier than he had ever been.

Delilah smiled hearing that she wasn't the only nervous one. she let Jess help her put on the dress. "that is a wonderful thing to know." she murmured wishing she could use a glamor spell just for the day but she knew Steven wouldn't like that. she held the bouquet in one hand and rested her other hand on her stomach signing. "i already love them to death," she murmured, "i just never imagined being pregnant on my wedding day."
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Sat Mar 19, 2011 1:04 pm

Jess smiled and placed her hand on Delilah's " I do because i was with my twins i went into labor on the day " she said chukaling " it was a rush thing , but for you your marrying not because of the twins but because you both love each other and thats the best way to be " she as she held out some lipstick to her " a little won't hurt , its your day today Delilah , ow do you have something old, something new, something borrowed , somthing blue? " she asked softly glancing at the clock and smiling.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Sat Mar 19, 2011 1:17 pm

"Oh yeah i almost forgot," Delilah whispered going to the closet. she opened the door and took a box down from the shelf and moved to set it on the bed. careful she took the lid off to reveal a few of her mothers things that she had been aloud to keep. in side where some old pictures from when delilah was a baby and some from before she was born and her parents had married, and just under a photo album was a small comb wrapped in a small piece of silk. Delilah careful picked it up and unwrapped it. she smiled at the treasure in her hands then careful slid it into place in her hair. "what do you think?" she asked Jess a few tears glinting in her eyes. "its both old and borrowed. the dress is knew, and i think i have something blue in this box somewhere." her mother had worn the same comb in her hair on her wedding day.
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Sat Mar 19, 2011 1:35 pm

jess smiled at her " its perfect " she said if you don't i have something i want to give you as a wedding presant thats blue" she said and took out a small box opening it to show her a a diamond and blue saphire neclace " I know you and steven will be happy together, congratulashions Delilah and welcome to the family." she said with a smile tking it out she placed it around Delialh's neck.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 15 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top