The Wedding. - Page 8
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The Wedding. - Page 8 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The Wedding.

Page 8 of 15 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Wedding. - Page 8 Empty Re: The Wedding.

Post by Victoria Bates Mon Mar 21, 2011 11:58 am

Delilah smiled as she walked with steven. "did john give you or Clayton a box?" she asked cassidy quietly. "he was supposed to." she didn't say anything more as they walked towards the cake. she looked at the chair then stayed standing next to steven. he handed her the knife and she smiled at him placing her hand over his. "its our privilege," she whispered then kissed him on the cheek. with her hand over his they both cut the cake.
Victoria Bates
Victoria Bates
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 68

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassidy Walker Mon Mar 21, 2011 9:46 pm

cassidy looked at the box she held " yeah he said it was from you " she said and ran her finger over it alittle scared to open it up wondering what it was , she glanced at Clyton and moved to his side " will you open it " she asked placing it in his hand while she wrapped her arm around his waist to hold her self and stop her self from shaking so much.
Cassidy Walker
Cassidy Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 1311

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Mon Mar 21, 2011 10:04 pm

Delilah Smiled over at Cassidy and Clayton knowing they would love the little surprise in the box. She leaned against Steven putting her arm around him. As she watched seeing their reactions.

Clayton looked down at the box and he was pretty sure he knew what it was already. He looked at Cassidy and kissed her on the forehead then smiled over at Delilah before opening it. He was right. It was the ring Delilah’s father had given her mother when he proposed. It was one of the few things she had left of her mother. He told Cassidy he would be right back and went over to Delilah. “Delilah, I.. We cant’ take this from you,” he said, “I know what it means.”

“Clayton,” Delilah said smiling up at him, “what good is it just sitting in a box collecting dust?” she asked him, “Now go give it to her.”

Clayton gave her a hug then went back over to Cassidy.
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 943

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Mon Mar 21, 2011 10:56 pm

steven watched knowing it was Delialhs mothers ring and smiled kissing her head gently " I know it mut be hard for you to do that "he said and held her closer his heart beating hard and happy for both clay and cassidy knowing it went to the right girl to ware. he lent down and kissed Dalilah " love you dalilah" he said in a whisper only she could hear.

cassidy looked at Clay and the ring he held she knew it was important to Dalilah and felt some what stuned that she had given it to them to use. she felt speachless and smiled lokin into Clays eye's as she waited taking his hand in hers as he turned to face her.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 3077
Special Abilities : Legllimancy, Speaking to Animals

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Mon Mar 21, 2011 11:07 pm

"of course you do," Delilah whispered and kissed steven lightly on the cheek. there where a few tears in her eyes but she knew it was the only thing she could have done. she had no use for the ring and she knew her parents would' want it just laying around in a box collecting dust.

Clayton smiled down at cassidy and took the ring out of the box and slid it onto cassides finger over the ring he had drawn there. "though i always thought it looked more like a wedding ring than an engagement ring. " he whispered and then kissed her and pulled her into his arms.
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassidy Walker Tue Mar 22, 2011 12:34 am

steven loked down at dalilah and kissed her " do you want to go back to the kids " he said softly loving the sound of it . he picked her up again and looked at clay and cassidy " congratulations both of you again but this new mother needs her rest " he said and acrried her back to the bed room to lay ehr on the bed . Jess smiled " I'll grab some of that cake and make sure everythings cleaned and tidyed before I leave , they have fed and are sleeping " she stood up and smiled " you have two beautiful babies there " she said and then turned and left.

Cassidy looked at it and smiled " in time Clay " she said and kissed him gently " let me get us to the idea of having some one in my heart" she said an cressed his cheek.
Cassidy Walker
Cassidy Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 1311

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Tue Mar 22, 2011 12:54 am

Delilah cuddled into steven as he carried her into the house and up to their room. she smiled at jess, "thank you for watching them," she said quietly and looked over at the twins smileing at her babys. "where is dylan?`" she asked steven not haveing seen him in a while, "and John?"

Clayton samiled at cassidy and and kissed her, "i can wait," he whispered.
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Tue Mar 22, 2011 12:27 pm

Steven gently smiled at her as she thanked jess for looking after the twins , just as he said about john and Dylan he walked in carrying a very sleepy Dylan " dad, hes falling asleep" he said and walked over to them sitting down lightly on the end of the bed " we were playing in the tree house when he just lay down and strted to fall asleep so i brought him back " steven smiled at John and nodded " thank you john hes not got the staminer like you have " he said and brushed Dylans cheek as he moved to take him from John " Dalilah im going to put him down you rest 2 he said and moved quietly out of the room to Dylans . Placing him on the bed he covered him over gently replacing his clothes with pjs and then smiling " night Dylan" he said sotly.

Returning to john and dalilah he smiled seeing john sat with Dalilah and talking about the babies . " you know i should be jelouse seing another man with my wife in my room 2 he said walking in as he chuckled " but seing as its only my son , im cool2 he said and sat with her giving her a deep kiss " hes sound a sleep he didn't even wake when i put his pj's on." he said chukaling.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Tue Mar 22, 2011 8:37 pm

"It has been a long day," Delilah whispered a small smile on her face. she watched steven as he left and talked to john quietly. she giggled at steven when he returned and kissed him back. "a really long day," she whispered and cuddled into him. she smiled looking over at the twins who where also asleep. "James looks so much like you," she murmured and kissed steven on the cheek. 'Dylan could use the nap." she said completely out of the blue. her eyes where drifting closed as she talked.
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Tue Mar 22, 2011 8:54 pm

steven smiled and nodded " hes asleep Delilah " he whispered softly as he lay with her his arm coksing her to lay on him to rest " well our little girl looks like her mother I just hope she dosn't get into as much trouble as you did when you were little " he said and held her close to him " sleep there both beautiful and perfect" he said unable to stop the smile that crossed his face at that thought, knowing each new perant had the same thought about there children.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 15 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top