Potter's Army- 4th Meeting - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Potter's Army- 4th Meeting - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Potter's Army- 4th Meeting

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Potter's Army- 4th Meeting - Page 3 Empty Re: Potter's Army- 4th Meeting

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Mon Mar 28, 2011 9:27 pm

"Guess you're right." she said catching her wand. She thought for a moment, then said, "Guess i'll try Stupify now." she said tossing her wand in her hands. She looked at her wand and smiled. This is a spell i know i can do. she thought, now looking up at Mis. "Okay, you ready, Mis?" she asked her, raising her wand slightly. She waited for Mis to answer her.
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 3936
Special Abilities : Seer

http://khandvampireknight.forumsmotions.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Tue Mar 29, 2011 12:35 pm

Mis stood where she did before, and turned herself around to face Hitame. "I'm always ready," she replied, giving fast nod to a little girl before raising her black wand. She was ready. Stupefy, however, wasn't the spell that she's been using all this time. Her favorite word was Sectumsempra, although, it was one of the most horrifying spells. But it just rolled out of her mouth every time there was someone bigger to fight. "Give me your best shot," miseria grinned at little gryffindor. Hopefully it will affect her shield somehow.
Miseria Lupin

Number of posts : 3782

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Kubin Thu Mar 31, 2011 2:32 am

Jack stood there, tyring to perfect his Patronus. It was pretty tough. He took a deep breath and tried again. I swear if I don't get it this time Im going to break my wand in half! He shouted the spell and a small whisp emerged from the tip. He cursed loudly and tried not to keep his promise. Jack tried one more time and, finally, FINALLY, a Bear stumbled out of the tip of his wand. Sitting down in front of Jack and scratching its snout, it let out a grizzly belch. Jack laughed and let the spell dissapate. He ran his hands through his hair and practiced some more.
Jack Kubin
Jack Kubin

Number of posts : 487

Back to top Go down

Post by Louis Weasley1 Thu Mar 31, 2011 3:55 pm

Louis had been reading a book called Arsene Lupin Vs. Herlock Sholmes Louis wondered if it was a typo because it was actually Shelock Holmes. But he had read it in French. They used the name Herlock Sholmes but in England they made him Holomock Shears. It was weird. He had taken a look at his sports watch, he was late.

He ran to the room of requirment. "Im sorry Im late Jack!" He said feeling like a ass.
Louis Weasley1
Louis Weasley1
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 490

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily D'Eath Thu Mar 31, 2011 6:13 pm

Lucy Garner looked at Leslie and smiled. "I think you got it now Leslie."said Lucy giving her a soft warm smile as she turned back to the death eater dummy. "Expelliarmus!"said Leslie as the wand moved but didn't leave the dummy hand. "Hm... maybe not enough fierce!"Lucy thought to herself as she pointed her wand back at the dummy. "Expelliarmus!"said Lucy with more fierce then last time as the wand shot out of the death eater hands. "Yes I did it!"said Lucy happily. "Oh now to try Stupefy!'"said Lucy to herself as she turned to death eater dummy. As she was about to work on the spell she seen Louis coming in. "Hey Louis."said Lucy giving him a soft warm smile
Lily D'Eath
Lily D'Eath
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 280

Back to top Go down

Post by Leslie Darling Thu Mar 31, 2011 6:18 pm

Leslie nodded at Lucy and smiled. "Yeah I think I have this time as well!"said Leslie softly. " Following Jack's instructions she pointed her wand at the dummy. "Impedimenta!" said Leslie as she seen the spell work she smiled happily to herself. "Yes, finally I did it!"said Leslie happily to Lucy as she seen Louis walking in as well. "Hey Louis, long time no see."said Leslie giving him a soft warm smile before she turned back to the dummy doing the Stupefy spell now. "Stupefy!"said Leslie as she hit the dummy but not full effect. "Ok... maybe wrong wand movement lets try this again!"said Leslie to herself. "Stupefy!"said Leslie as she knocked the dummy back.
Leslie Darling
Leslie Darling
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 140

Back to top Go down

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Mon Apr 18, 2011 6:09 pm

"Okay, then." she said to Mis. Hitame smirked and raised he wand. It was weird for Hitame to be fighting, even if it was just practice. She had never fought with anyone, well almost never. The only person she fought with was Xemnas. But those fight were stupid, over stupid things she was always fighting with him.

Sheshook her head and looked at Mis. "Okay, here we go." she said still smirking. "Stupify!" she said, waving her wand to shoot the spell.
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 3936
Special Abilities : Seer

http://khandvampireknight.forumsmotions.com

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top