Potters Army Meeting two
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Potters Army Meeting two Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Potters Army Meeting two

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Potters Army Meeting two Empty Potters Army Meeting two

Post by Alexander Jones Sun Jan 06, 2013 8:42 pm

Alex couldn't have been the only one to have noticed that in the last month or two, there had been no Potters Army meeting. So he had decided to do something about it. Was it the right thing? Maybe not. Okay, maybe not at all. But it was something they had to do. Or else everything that Potter's Army had worked for, would have been for nothing. A month ago, there had been the tragedy on Diagon Alley. Lot's of people had lost their lives. And the thought of that happening to one of the Potter's Army members gave Alex shudders. Besides, past events showed that thing would never be peaceful amount of time. And Potter's Army had gone through so much, that they couldn't just disappear off the face of the Earth now. So that morning, Alex woke up early, and headed to the room of Requirement. It was just like they had left it months ago, Alex had left a message for each Potter's Army member to get ready, because they where in for a hard days of training. Alex knew enough about combat, magic, and fighting wise, to teach a few things. And he was sure the others could do the drills.

Just because he was going to somehow lead this meeting, as he didn't even see it that way. Didn't mean he was going to train along side them. They where going to play a little game of capture the flag. As Alex had some of his friends, and others set up a giant maze, around the Room Of Requirement, with fake dementors, and boggarts, and fire crabs, dummies, and dangerous enchanted plants, around every corner of the grass maze. The game was simple, two teams, whoever caught Alex first, and brought him to the finish line, won. No, it wasn't going to be as simple as that. Because that would mean, Alex would have to just hide out and not get caught. Alex could also fight back. And if one of the teams took him prisoner, meaning disarming him, and capturing him, the other team could fight to get him. But it would also be hard with all the challenges in the maze. And Alex would also be lost. See, his friends had set it up, so Alex himself would be lost like a mouse looking for cheese in that maze.

He stood in front of the little space of the door way, as the rest of the room was a maze, with his wand in his hand, waiting for the others to come.
Alexander Jones
Alexander Jones
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 348
Special Abilities : Seer

Back to top Go down

Potters Army Meeting two Empty Re: Potters Army Meeting two

Post by Amelia Macmillan Tue Jan 08, 2013 11:44 am

Amelia couldn’t believe she was coming here after the mess the meeting was last time. She had learned after you go through a traumatic experience don’t come face to face with a real boggart. It was not fun at all, she hated that meeting. Like she hadn’t seen Edgar die enough times she got to see it again.

“Hey, Alex sorry I was late. I was doing something for my godfather,” she said hiding something into her bag and putting her bag in a corner away from everything. “I’m sorry about detention I just don’t like Andrei at all and I have good reasons to,” she said. She didn’t want to lose Alex again. Without him she felt kind of alone.
Amelia Macmillan
Amelia Macmillan
Hufflepuff Prefect
Hufflepuff Prefect

Number of posts : 585

Back to top Go down

Post by Nathaniel Addams Wed Jan 09, 2013 3:41 am

It was the Potter's Armt meeting again, ti be honest it been awhile since they been in action so Sarah was glad about that. Walking out the Gryffindor Common Room she headed towards the Room of Requirements quietly. Walking pass the wall three times it appeared as she walked in seeing only Alex and Amelia there. "Sorry I'm late Alex, had homework to finish."said Sarah softly. "Hello Amelia, nice to see you again."said Sarah softly.

"So what are we learning today Alex?"Sarah asked him curiously as she gotten her wand out of her jacket. Hoping it wasn't just the three of them, Sarah looked around the rather empty room and sighed. Setting her bookbag over in the corner not to far from Amelia's. she started doing sparks with her wand.
Nathaniel Addams
Nathaniel Addams
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 319

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexander Jones Wed Jan 09, 2013 8:48 am

((Sarah, the room isn't empty, it's filled up by a giant maze.))
Alexander Jones
Alexander Jones
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 348
Special Abilities : Seer

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Longbottom Thu Jan 10, 2013 1:12 am

It was nearly impossible to be on time for anything lately, and that included the Potter's Army meeting as well. Being sleep deprived the whole week had truly left a toll on her. She couldn't concentrate well at all and she was always late to class, in cases when she wouldn't skip them hoping to get a few extra hours of sleep. But it was useless even trying anymore. Like clockwork, she would wake up from a nightmare every night around 2 am. And then again at 5. Alice, who was used to having 8 hours of regular sleep, couldn't seem to come with it.

Her solution was caffeine, and large amounts of it. Usually from black tea and coffee. Sometimes she would even take freezing showers just to keep herself awake. At least that way she lasted until late mid-day before crashing. Walking into the room or requirement, she saw that Sarah, Amelia and Alex were already there. "Hey guys, hope I'm not too late" she said greeting them all. It felt good to be around her friends again, practicing spells and dueling. Especially now that Alice had gotten a lot better at it then her clumsy self before. But after hours of practicing, who wouldn't?
Alice Longbottom
Alice Longbottom
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 355

Back to top Go down

Post by Nathaniel Addams Thu Jan 10, 2013 2:36 am

(I know, I was just stating that because it was just the three of them)
Nathaniel Addams
Nathaniel Addams
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 319

Back to top Go down

Post by Clara Cadwallader Sat Jan 12, 2013 9:57 pm

Clara had heard somewhere about the Potters Army meeting and decided to go there too since now she is member of the Potter Army. She walked to the room of the requirement's and she knew she was maybe little bit late already but who cares.

Soon she arrived there and entered. "Hello, Sorry if I'm late," she said with smile. She looked around and she really didn't know any of them at all.
Clara Cadwallader

Number of posts : 230

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top