Potter's Army- 4th Meeting - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Potter's Army- 4th Meeting - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Potter's Army- 4th Meeting

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Potter's Army- 4th Meeting - Page 2 Empty Re: Potter's Army- 4th Meeting

Post by Brienne Ravenquist Thu Mar 24, 2011 4:18 am

Brienne sighed slightly. Today wasn't her day, but at least there was some sort of excitement. Potter's Army training exercises were always fun to her, and she could do them quite easily. She found a dummy hidden in the corner, and turned on the conveyor belt that pulled it towards her. She quickly jumped back, "Impedimenta!" It slowed to a complete stop and allowed her to cast the next spell. "Stupefy!" The dummy on the conveyor belt lost its head, and it rolled towards a group of people who were practicing Accio. "Accio Dummy Head!" The head was summoned to her hands, and she gripped it there. The dummy head had a couple glass eyes which stared blankly back at her, and she thought it was fascinating how it could affect her so.

She wandered around until she tapped on the shoulder of a boy from Ravenclaw that she'd not seen before. He was young, though, so that would explain it. The boy was called Dante, and was willing to help her out with Protego.

"Gimme your best shot!" Brienne coaxed.

Dante thought for a moment, "Stupefy!"

"Protego!" Perfectly blocked.

Dante then stood back a little, "Now, do me".

"Stupefy!" Brienne threw the spell at Dante, who tried to block it but couldn't quite. He fell back a little, but got back up. Brienne was impressed by this boy's ability to bounce right back.

Brienne thought for a moment. "Expecto Patronum!" The silver mist slowly formed a large fox, which ran through the room until it was recalled by the caster.

Dante tried his hand at a Patronus as well, producing a small silver tiger cub. It looked up at Dante and then faded away.
Brienne Ravenquist
Brienne Ravenquist

Number of posts : 573

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Sat Mar 26, 2011 6:22 pm

Miseria looked at Hitame, and gave her a short nod before stepping away from the little girl. She stopped playing with her wand, and looked over the room:“What kind of spells do you want to practice and how? Will I strike or you will cast the spells at me and I'll protect myself?“
For her it was strange to duel with a little girl. After all, she's been fighting all this time with someone much older. Duels were usual things in her life now. It was probably her fault as well. Mis was always somewhere where she shouldn't be.
And also being part of the Lupin family made her life more interesting. There were always some enemies who wanted to end their lives. And for what reason? Strange, but she didn't even know that.
Miseria Lupin

Number of posts : 3782

Back to top Go down

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Sat Mar 26, 2011 6:30 pm

"Well, i guess i'll start with protego, then maybe stupify." she said, taking a step take."For protego you strike me and for stupify i'll strike you." she said, gripping her wand. Hitame felt weird dueling an older student. She knew it would take a lot of strength for her to block Mis' attacks, after all Hitame was only a second year and Mis was probably a sixth year. "Okay Mis, i'm ready when you are." she told Mis.
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 3936
Special Abilities : Seer

http://khandvampireknight.forumsmotions.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Sat Mar 26, 2011 7:09 pm

It was kind of sad to strike this little girl. Mis wasn't sure what kind of spells were better. It was a twelve years old girl after all, not a teen like her.
“Alright,“ she agreed with her, and pointed her wand at the gryffindor, waiting for her to get ready. She didn't wait long and finally she was told to start. “Something, that isn't hard to block! Something...“
“Expelliarmus!“ Miseria shoot the first spell at Hitame. This one was easy enough. Even a first year student could block this one.
Miseria Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Sat Mar 26, 2011 8:23 pm

Hitame gripped her wand hard when Mis shot the spell at her. She raised her wand quickly."Protego!" she yelled, waving her wand. She blocked the spell but was still pushed back a little bit. Wow, even her expelliarmus pushed me back. she thoguht lowering her wand. "How'd I do on that?" she asked Mis. She thought she did pretty well, but she knew she could do better especially since a simple spell like expelliarmus pushed her back.
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Sat Mar 26, 2011 8:44 pm

Miseria was ready for everything. Either the spell would push the girl back or she'll get her wand. When Hitame managed to cast the protego shield, she was quite surprised she got that in time, but still... her spell pushed her back few inches. “I'm not the leader of the Potter's Army,“ she said calmly, lowering her wand a little. “But since you asked my opinion, I must say that you need more practice to make yourself stronger. However. I must admit that you're pretty good...“ “for a twelve year old girl.“ Mis never was that talented. The only thing what she was doing when she was 12 years old, was reading books. Only year later she realized that she should make her dueling skills better, and take it to the whole new level. “Want to try again?“ she asked Hitame.
Miseria Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Sat Mar 26, 2011 8:53 pm

Hitame smiled a little when Mis said she had done pretty well. "Yeah, I want to try again." Hitame said getting her wand ready again. She made sure she was in a position where the spells wouldn't push her back. She raised her wand again and waited for Mis to shoot another spell."Okay, ready when you are." she said again. She took a deep breath and waited for Mis.
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Sat Mar 26, 2011 9:06 pm

Atleast she made one good thing by telling Hitame that she did quite well. She loved when people around her smiled, not stared at her with their numb faces like she usually did.
“I'm ready,“ she muttered to herself, and raised her wand. Perhaps they should practice a little more on Expelliarmus? This spell pushed her back little bit, and she didn't want to cause pain or any other minimal damages. “Expelliarmus!“ she yelled, aiming her wand at Hitame, and casting the disarming spell. She sort of waited and hoped that the spell would hit the girl, and she'd catch her wand. Or she'd atleast pull her back a little bit again. That would affect her more, and she'd start using stronger shields.
Miseria Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Sat Mar 26, 2011 9:26 pm

Hitame, a little overconfident that she would block the spell again, lifted her wand. She was about to cast protego, but she was to slow. Her wand shot out of her hand from expelliarmus and landed on the floor a few feet away from her. She looked at her wand and didn't move. She brought her hand to her face and shook her head. Guess i got to confident. she thought still shaking her head. She took her hand from her face and reached in the direction where the wand was. "Accio wand!!" she said looking at her wand. It didn't move very much and Hitame sighed.
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Sat Mar 26, 2011 9:31 pm

Oh, so it happened.
Miseria raised her eyebrows, and looked at the wand what was laying on the floor. Actually she was just hoping to give Hitame a lesson, not to humiliate her or something. She wasn't that kind of person. Anymore. Probably...
She didn't move when she saw Hitame reach out her hand, and tryed to get her wand. And since it didn't move, Mis smiled softly. “You're too young for this one,“ she told her. “They will teach you that trick soon. You just need to wait few years.“ She walked over the room, and picked Hitame's wand, and carefully threw it to her, hoping that she would catch it. “Let's give it another try or you want to Stupefy me now?“
Miseria Lupin

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top