the Knowlage of Flying - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

the Knowlage of Flying - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

the Knowlage of Flying

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

the Knowlage of Flying - Page 4 Empty Re: the Knowlage of Flying

Post by Maddie Kane Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:02 am

cecilia rested her head on the rail that was next to the stairs ignoring that jack kicked her every once in a while while he swung his leg. "tell me about your family of something please." she said trying to get her mind off of her weight and eating problem elijah had a right to be made at her for it. she wasn't thinking rationally when she had gone out to the quidditch pitch she was trying to ignore the news that Elijah had given her over lunch. then she looked up at jack.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 3155

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Kubin Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:08 am

Jack sat up straight on the rail, or, as straight as he could, and his feet seining ceased. He scratched his chin, where a few decent stubbles of hair were growing. He sighed and ran his fingers through his hair.

"There's not much to tell. My dad died a while ago, and my mom married a drunk. I have two younger siblings. My dad was a half-blood, so my sis comes here. My bro is still to young. And that's pretty much it. What about your family?"

He asked, directing the conversation to her. He acted like talking about it was no big deal, but he really disliked talking about his family, especially his brother. What with him being with the drunk all the time.
Jack Kubin
Jack Kubin

Number of posts : 487

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:17 am

Cecilia listened then when jack asked her about her own family all she muttered was, "I'd rather not talk about it. we are who we are and we are all rather up seat at the moment." that was all she was going o tell him. jack was going to have to really pry to get any more information about her family out of her. she hardly knew them and he knew that. she blamed being a ravenclaw on why she didn't know her brother nor father, and she had no hope of ever knowing her mother.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Kubin Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:29 am

Jack looked at her curiously. She barely told him anything. He hopped off the rails, and stretching, asked,

"Ready to go back up?"

He leaned from side to side, swaying to 'Yellow Submarine by the Beatlea playing over and over in his head. He loved the beatles. Jack shoved his hands in his pockets and took out his old remembrall, which wad turning a blood red.

"Crud! Forgot my broom!"

He sprinted down the path and grabbed his broom, wich was almost all concealed by snow. He ran back and, red faced and panting, cracked a small grin.
Jack Kubin
Jack Kubin

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:34 am

really there was nothing for her to tell jack and what she did have to the ll him she didn't want to talk about. "yeah lets go on up," she said then he ran off to get his broom. "it's starting to get a little chilly out here," she said smiling a little to see his small grin. "come on lets get you by the fire before your arms turn black and fall off." she said smiling at him. for now she tried to forget what had just happened and forget about her past.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Kubin Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:39 am

Jack nodded at her, happy she was at least smiling. He took a running leap and crash landed on the fifth step up. After getting up, he took two steps at a time. Than he slowed down a little for Cecilia to catch up. He felt a fire would be good, and his arms just felt numb at this point. He looked back at Cecilia and grinned, his face still crimson red, but that didn't stop him.
Jack Kubin
Jack Kubin

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:43 am

Cecilia shook her head and fallowed jack up the stairs practically dragging her feat. "i should just fly up to the common room," she thought to her self knowing it wouldn't be the first time some one had flown throw the school on a broom. she smiled and got on her hand caught up to jack. "meet you at the common room." she said then continued to fly past the students who where walking up the winding stair cases. she laughed at them as she passed and got off when she came to the portrait to the ravenclaw dormitory.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Kubin Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:50 am

"Hey!"

Jack laughed as he tried to keep up with her just by running, but soon gave up on it. He grabbed his broom and raced after her. He laughed at the other students cursing at him because he almost hit them, or staring in awe. He laughed and shouted, at her,

"No fair!"

But he was laughing. He stopped by her and hovered in the air for a few m
Jack Kubin
Jack Kubin

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:54 am

"sorry i had gotten tired of walking." Cecilia said when jack joined her by the entrance. cecilia andswered the question and the pictuer frame swang open lettign the two in..she had watched jack finish his flight up the stiars after she had landed. "life is always fair," she add just before going into the common room where she ploped down on the sofa infront of the fire and she shead her heaey coat.

(start a new thread in the common room?)
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Kubin Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:03 am

((k, I will))

Jack laughed as he followed her. He jumped through the exit and threw off his coat, and practically sat on the fire. It felt so good, for his limbs to know what 'warmth' feltlike. He loved it. Jack took a step or two back, and grinned, unable to keep it off his face.He then stood up and took the closest seat to the fire, roasting himself. He was a happy barbecue chicken.
Jack Kubin
Jack Kubin

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top