the Knowlage of Flying - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

the Knowlage of Flying - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

the Knowlage of Flying

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

the Knowlage of Flying - Page 3 Empty Re: the Knowlage of Flying

Post by Maddie Kane Sun Feb 06, 2011 2:45 am

Cecilia held the little heat packet turning it over in her hands. "I've never seen anything like this before." she admitted just before he dared her to jump of the stadium. "Only if you want to Carrie me to the hospital win the go find Elijah when I've broken my legs and an arm." Cecilia glazed over at him. "though Ive feeling you would fail miserably at tat task." it was he way of saying know but she was sure jack would take it as a yes.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 3155

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Kubin Sun Feb 06, 2011 2:54 am

"Then ill do ot."

He laughed. Grabbing his broom, he flew it the higheat point of the stadium, and looked down at Cecilia. He grinned crazily and waved. And he jumped while holding his broom tightly in his hand. As he fell faster and faster, he readied the broom and at the last secomd, controled the broom and rode it parallel to yhe ground, and landed next to Ceci.

"i never said you had to do it without your broom."

He laughed at her.
Jack Kubin
Jack Kubin

Number of posts : 487

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Sun Feb 06, 2011 3:06 am

"i don't feel like flying right now." she said actually kinda tired. she didn't have as much energy as she use to when she still ate three meals a day. " she watched jack quietly wondering why this boy didn't thing she was a mean B**** that didn't care about anyone in the world. though she had her reasons, and this boy knew vaguely of that reason. "just remind me never to like a gryffindor again." she said mostly to her self. "they aren't fit to care for people."
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Kubin Sun Feb 06, 2011 3:40 am

Jack slowed down and hovered above Cecila, upside down, his head facing the top of her head. He scratched his epside down head andasked her,

"You ok? Whats wrong? Wanna go to the common room?"

He asked, slightly worried for her. Jack turned himself rightside up and dismounted beside her. He stuck out his hand for her to grab to help her up. He smiled slightly at her, and shook his head again, releasing the snow off his hair.
Jack Kubin
Jack Kubin

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Sun Feb 06, 2011 3:48 am

"What? i'm fine," Cecilia said it may be clear to Jack that she was lying but she still said it. "everything is perfectly fine. i just did something stupid a while back. i guess im beating my self up over it. " only if you agree to sit by the fire until it feels like your on fire your self." She said taking his hand. then and the little heat packet to him. "here you might as well take this back." she said quietly the pulled her hand out of his again once she was standing.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Kubin Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:20 am

Jack raised an eyebrow at her obvious lie, but didnt say anything about it. He just gave his usual grin and walked through the seats to down the stadium.

"C'mon, if your so good at flying lets see how good you are at running. So in other words, race ya?"

He couldnt help but ask. He thanked her for the heat packet back and, opening it and burning out the light, he stuffed the contents in his pockets for 'later use'. He grabbed a handful of snow and made a demented snowball, and chucked it as high as he could. It hit a window and the remains of it stuck to the glass. He laughed out loud at that.
Jack Kubin
Jack Kubin

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:30 am

Cecilia fallowed jack slowly "i give up," she shouted to him. "you win this one." she said walking slowly towards the castle with her broom in had. she didn't really run. she didn't exerted herself enough to run and at the moment she didn't' have the energy to do so at the moment. she walked slowly and watched as he throw the snow at the window. "better hope you don't brake that." she said "the head master would make you pay."
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Kubin Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:37 am

Jack stopped in mid step, looking like he was about to jump. He then walked backwards to Cecilia. He looked up, still grinning. He couldnt care less what the Headmaster said. He had been in trouble enough times before Hogwarts to know what kind of people to be scared of. He just shrugged and said,

"Honestly, i couldnt care less what the Headmaster says. He doesnt have control over this school like the past ones did"

He sighed and lowered his head, kind of tired after today.
Jack Kubin
Jack Kubin

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:45 am

Cecilia caught up to him and walked on silently when she got to the castle she said "yeah i don't feel like walking up the stairs." she said this mostly to her self but any one who hear may have found her lazy. she sat on the steps that lead inside the castle and put her head on her knees. "can we just stay here now?" she asked jack seeing that he to was kind of tired. though he had no clue what was going thru cecilia's brain. or that she was always running on empty.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Kubin Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:51 am

Jack nodded.

"Course. Stay as long as you want..."

He jumped up onto the rail of the stairs and leaned against it, swinging his leg lazily off the side. He purposly nudged her every few swings just as a joke. Though he had no idea how she would react. She seemed kind of a touchy person. He decided best not to argue with it, and just go with the flow.
Jack Kubin
Jack Kubin

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top