the Knowlage of Flying
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

the Knowlage of Flying Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

the Knowlage of Flying

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

the Knowlage of Flying Empty the Knowlage of Flying

Post by Maddie Kane Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:26 pm

Cecilia walked down to the quidditch pitch with her broom in her hand. there was some snow drifting down from the sky and some of it stuck to her dark hair which she had braided part of it leaving some to hang around her face. she wore skinny jeans boots and a heavier winter jacket. she couldn't wait to fly again for the first time in a long time. she got on her broom and rose into the sky as she started to fly around the quidditch pitch she missed the pure joy of flying.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 3155

Back to top Go down

the Knowlage of Flying Empty Re: the Knowlage of Flying

Post by Jack Kubin Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:50 pm

Jack shuffled to the quidditch pitch. He fixed his sleeveless coat, wich was to big for him, as it hung over his shoulders. He groaned and zipped it up all the way, and shoved his fists in his jacket pockets. He disliked the snow, just because it was so cold when it happened. He had his broom tucked in between his arm and side, ahrd and strudy, it was a Nimbus 2010. He took it out and saw someone else riding their broom. He just mounted his broom, and took off. His ears burned from the freezing cold. He couldn't care less though
Jack Kubin
Jack Kubin

Number of posts : 487

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:04 pm

cecilia didn't relize some one had joined her untill she stoped bor a breather. "wow," she said to herself as a boy flew by just a little to close and almost knocked cecilia off her broom. "i'm out of shape, and practice." she watched him as she though about everythign that had happend in the past year.she hadn't gon flying since the school year had began and she had practicly stoped eating seein that if she ate more than what was needed to keep her alive that made less food for those who relly needed it. her not eating ment more food for the starveing childeren and an possible end to world hunger. "why don't you watch where your going!" she shouted at the guy with a pissed off look on her face.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Kubin Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:16 pm

Jack nearly fell off his broom as the girl screamed at him. His hair fell from his forhead, as he was flying it upside down. He narrowly missed the stands and landed, stumbling off the broom and falling in the snow/mud mixture. He raised his head, and stood on his knees, dazed. He shook his head, and tried wiping the mud off his face, only resulting in more around his mouth.

"Sorry, my bad! Geez, I went up a little to fast, it was my fault. sorry.."

He said, not really angery or anything, just cold. He shook his head again, and got more snow off his face than his hand.
Jack Kubin
Jack Kubin

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:27 pm

Cecilia shook her head then used a transfiguration spell to trance form a galleon into a towel. she flew over to him and throw the towel at him. "Try using this. " she said. Cecilia remembered seeing this guy in the common room but couldn't put a name to his face. "i cant' believe your in Ravenclaw." she said "you couldn't think to transform something into a towel." she looked at him then said "I'm Cecilia by the way, Cecilia Krum." she landed next to him and got of her broom. "If you plan on joining quidditch i suggest you practice som more. you can't be falling off your broom every one yells."
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Kubin Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:02 am

Jack grabbed the towel and cursed silently as he wiped his face. She was a feisty type. He had grown up with the comments like 'You shouldn't be in Ravenclaw!' or 'Your about as much of a Ravenclaw as I am a Griffindor!' he just tossed those comments aside, he really couldn't care less anymore.

"Yeah, I get that a lot. I just learn to deal with it. Your in the same house as me, might as well get used to seeing my stupidity."

He said, grinning from ear to ear. He fished his wand out of his pocket and turned the Towel back into a galleon, and tossed it back to her. He mounted his broom again, and rose up a few feet.

"And the names Jack Kubin. You should remember my name, so you could say you know me when I become Minister of Magic."

He laughed. He knew he wouldn't get that job for a million years. He just liked seeing peoples faces when they thought he was trying to become Minister.
Jack Kubin
Jack Kubin

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:15 am

"yeah i have a better chance at being a famous quidditch player than you have of become the minister of magic." Cecilia said getting back on her broom. "at least i have the talent needed when you don't have the smarts required to be the minister. you'd have to be able to make the decisions right for the wizarding community." Cecilia few off in the opposite direction as jack rolling her eyes 'how could this guy think he would ever be the minister of magic if he can't even stay on his broom when some one shouts?
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Kubin Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:48 am

Jack grinnied at her anger at him. He thought it was pretty funny. Jack spun around and raced after her. He got level with her, and raised up his thumb, as a 'Nice Comback!' kinda sign he leaned forward, propelling himself the same way as Cecilia.

"Wanna race, if you think your so good?"

He asked it cockily, like he knew what he was doing. Javk searvhrd his pockets, and took out a small 3 muskateers. He was starting to run low on Candy, but it was worth giving it to a fellow Ravenclaw. Espiecally a femsle Ravenclaw. He grinned crazily at her, waiting for a response.
Jack Kubin
Jack Kubin

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:53 am

"please, i would crush you in a race!," Cecilia exclaimed "If you don't believe me you could ask my father. the famous bulgarian quidditch player, Victor Krum. He thought me every thing i know and I've trained since i got my first broom right before i learned how to walk." she was exaggerating a little bit about the age she was when her father taught her about quidditch. she was actually a little older but this boy would never know that. she leaned foward on her broom flying past him.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Kubin Sun Feb 06, 2011 1:02 am

Jack faked a surprised look. He couldnt help but tease her a little. If her dad was viktor krum, than she must be pretty good. But, you cant do anything. It all depends on what broom you have. The better the broom, the faster you fly. That was favt. Though Jack kinda admired Viktor Krum. He had old posters of him hanging on his wall.

"Oh, he taught you before you knew how to walj, huh? Impressive... You must be prettu good than. Lets see how well your seeker skills are though..."

He lowered his altitude and grabbed an iceball from the ground. He reached the higheat point he dared, and dropped the iceball.

"Catch it if you can!"

He laughed comepletely abandoning their race.
Jack Kubin
Jack Kubin

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top