the Knowlage of Flying - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

the Knowlage of Flying - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

the Knowlage of Flying

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

the Knowlage of Flying - Page 2 Empty Re: the Knowlage of Flying

Post by Maddie Kane Sun Feb 06, 2011 1:08 am

Cecilia spun the broom around to see the ice ball falling and raced to catch it. "Really are you that childish?" She asked flying a little lower and letting the ice fall to the ground when she was sure there was none it would hit. "you should be more careful" she muttered then flew off again. "you only did that because you knew you would lose the race any way. even if you cheated with a head start." she flew over to the stands and dis mounted her broom brushing some snow off of one of the seats before she sat down.she prop-ed her feet up on the seat in front of her and leaned back with her elbow braced on the seat behind her. there was snow still stuck in her hair as it began to fall harder.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 3155

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Kubin Sun Feb 06, 2011 1:18 am

Jack laughed again, and raced down to the ground, and landed in the center of the field. He walked over to her, and shook his head, the snow falling off. He sat down on the ground, ignoring the freezing cold. He than remembered he still had the 3 muskateers. He siezed it out of his pocket and stuck it out to her.

"You want, Ms. Future-Professional-Quidditch Player?"

he asked jokingly. Than, not caring what she said, layed the candy bar on her lap. He rubbed hus hands together and stuck them into his pockets. He planned on pelting her with snowballs later.

"And im not that childish... On ocassion. Im just... Immature..."

He knew they basically ment the same thing, but he didnt say anything. He wondered if she was one of those know-it-all Ravenclaws, who thought you were smart only if you got good grades.
Jack Kubin
Jack Kubin

Number of posts : 487

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Sun Feb 06, 2011 1:24 am

"no thanks," She said tossing the Candy back at him. "i don't eat to many sweets. its bad for you to eat to much sugar." Cecilia knew that jack could tell she didn't' eat much of anything just by looking at her but that was none of his business. "those mean the same thing," she muttered. "try using some common since before doing stuff. try not acting like a careless Gryffindor mixed with a slytherin." she said just because she knew stuff didn't mean she liked to flaunt her knowledge. it just meant she used it before doing anything.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Kubin Sun Feb 06, 2011 1:36 am

Jacks grin stopped short. A slytherin? Oh god... He hated them... Those idiots. Jack caught the 3 muskateers and stuffed it back into his pocket. He cupped hishands and blew into them, trying to warm them. He was a Griffyndor, in a way. He was brave, reckless, but also smart, and quick-witted. He frowned and replied.

"I use common sense, but i just prefer to annoy people by acting like an idiot."

He stretched his arms and breathed into them again. For a few a few moments there was silence, than Jack fished out a side of a chocolate coim with only a tails side. Hidimg it from her, he asked,

"Which would you rather kick me in, my face or my butt?"

Jack Kubin
Jack Kubin

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Sun Feb 06, 2011 1:45 am

"I'd rather you use the thing that was placed above your shoulders for more than two seconds." Cecilia said she wasn't the kind to hurt people intently she just had been pissed at every guy since the yule ball. well every guy but her older brother. "sure I'm mad at the whole Male race, but i will not hurt any of them. not intently any way." she said looking up at the sky as the snow fell the white flakes of snow looking like dandruff in her long black hair. "i wish the snow would melt instead of landing on my head." she muttered.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Kubin Sun Feb 06, 2011 2:02 am

Jack frowned at her. Angrey at the whole male race? She must've had it rough. He flipped the headsless coin and of course, landed on tails. He tucked it into his pocket and looked up at her.

"Its tails, i win."

He took out hisvwand and spun it around a bit. He then heard her complaint of the snow. He laughed and stood up. He unzipped his jacket, and searched his robes pocket, taking out an empty Ice Breakers case, and some plastic wrapping.

"Why dont you use that thing placed over your shoulders for more than two seconds?"

Hemimiced, igniting a small flame and setting it in the icebreakers case. He then placed the plastic wrap over it, making a small heat packet. He stuck out the packet to her, beckoning for her to put it by her hair, so the snow would at least melt a bit. He put his head in between his knees, and breathed onto his arms again.
Jack Kubin
Jack Kubin

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Sun Feb 06, 2011 2:08 am

"why don't you use that to warm your hands?" Cecilia asked. "it was just an absent minded complaint. you see i feel as if the snow makes it look like i have dandruff. and a band case of it at that." she said quietly, watching him. "maybe you should also eat that chocolate and get a coat with sleeves. you could catch a cold out hear by wearing that thing." she said showing her softer side a little bit. maybe this guy wasn't like the donkeys bottom that stood her up at the ball. "yeah don't ask why i am mad a every guy besides the ones related to me right now. though I'm even mad at some of them." she added.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Kubin Sun Feb 06, 2011 2:18 am

Jack shrugged

"Ive been through alot worse, my armsbeimg a little cold wouldnt do anything."

He stood up and brushed at his butt, probably covered with snow. He was barely even able to feel it. He then took out the 3 muskateers, and unwrapped it. It looked like he was about to eat it when he rips it in half. He shoves half of it at Cecilia, frowning. He than shook his head. A pile of snow was beginning to pile onto it.

"Ill eat this half if you eat that half."

It wasnt particularly a threat or anything, just a statement. He scratched his head and shook it again.

"Does that mean that your Mad at your famous dad? Cause then i would not want to get on your negative side..."

He looked up at her again. He just could keep a grin off jis face. It rarely wasnt on his face, anyways. He paced the field, around where he sat.
Jack Kubin
Jack Kubin

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Sun Feb 06, 2011 2:26 am

Cecilia looked at the half of the candy bar he offered to her as if it were poisonous. "that's okay," she said "go ahead and eat the whole thing." She knew that he was just trying to be nice but she could think of eating the candy. "No, not my father. and just because he's famous doesn't mean every one has to idolize him." Cecilia said "my dads not even that grate of a person. he doesn't even get along with his only son nor his daughter. I'm just mad at others cousins and stuff." she said..
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Kubin Sun Feb 06, 2011 2:39 am

Jack sighed, and ate the candy bar. He didnt like pushing people, so he just stuffed it in his mouth. He turned the heat packet over a few times in his hand before tossing it to her.

"Use it, your fingers wont stay warm forever."

He stated flately. He jumped from foot to foot, energized by the candy bar. He brushed off the seat and sat next to Cecilia, his eye twitching. He then grinned, and said,

"I dare you to jump off the stadium."

He knew she would say no, but he had an idea if she did.
Jack Kubin
Jack Kubin

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top