Late in the night - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Late in the night - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Late in the night

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Late in the night - Page 3 Empty Re: Late in the night

Post by Guest Sun Jan 30, 2011 7:45 pm

"we lived on a ranch," she said. "all the animals had to be feed and taken care off before we could eat breckfast then after that we would go out and work on other stuff like the fances. then when dad though he wouldn't need my held i would baby sit or hang out with friends. i would also have to go get the local doctor if one of the others got hurt or call the vet if something happened to one of the animals or one of them was giveing birth." she said missing her life from before she came to hogwarts. "when i come here it makes me miss home so much. im so far away." she whispared.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryo Hiroku Sun Jan 30, 2011 11:04 pm

" Yes i know and i know that people that who live on a ranch have to wake up early. But i didn't know how early they had to wake up. I wouldn't be able to do it" he told her. He still looked at the song. He looked it over one more time before putting it in his pocket. " Are ya gonna stay up any longer?" He said in a tired voice. He hoped she would say yes because he enjoyed the conversation the were having. Please say yes, please say yes.... He thought to himself. He was getting very tired but he didn't want to go to bed yet. He didn't want to sleep at all if it was possible. He was trying to stay awake to beat his record.
Ryo Hiroku
Ryo Hiroku
Seventh Year Hufflepuff
Seventh Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 994
Special Abilities : Metamorphmagus

http://khandvampireknight.forumsmotions.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 01, 2011 2:23 pm

"yeah no use trying to go to bed. all i would succeed in doing is waking up every one in the dormitory." Sage said "though you sound a little tired. and don't go lying and saying you not. I've watched enough kids to tell when some one is tired." she picked picked up the letter again and depated opening it and reading it. "what do you think? should i read it?" she asked him. holding up the letter so he knew what she was talking about. she started to open the letter then folded it back up again. "yeah he has to be mad." she said to herself.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryo Hiroku Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:15 pm

"Well i am tired but i don't wanna go to sleep. I probably wouldn't be able to anyways." he said to her. He looked at the letter then at her when she asked him if she should read it. "Hmm....well you're gonna have to read it eventually. So i say better now than later. But it's your letter, so it's your call." he said smiling. He looked at her again then he looked down and started tapping his hands on his knees to the beat of the song he made.
Ryo Hiroku
Ryo Hiroku
Seventh Year Hufflepuff
Seventh Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:23 pm

"just be glad you don't know my brother," Sage said chuckling. she unfolded the letter and lay it in her lap. she read quietly to her self while listening to Ryo's beat. "thats pretty awesome." she said. "anyone could easily fall in love with a song with a beat like that." she folded up the letter again and started to add to the beat a little. she hit the table quietly.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryo Hiroku Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:30 pm

"Hey sounds really good!!" Ryo said starting to tap his feet to the beat. He added some lyrics to it as well. But they weren't the lyrics to the song he made. He put random lyrics to it, but it sounded really good. "We should come up with a name for this, cause this just became a new song." he told her still smiling. Wow, that was really easy. Why is it so hard to make songs when i'm alone? He thought to himself. It would usually take him days to come up with a song and he had just started a new song with Sage in a short amount of time.
Ryo Hiroku
Ryo Hiroku
Seventh Year Hufflepuff
Seventh Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:55 pm

sage smiled and giggled. "it dose sound really good," she said, "I'm better at naming horses than songs," she said. 'wow i just helped him write a song.' she thought to her self really amazed. "glad i could help you with that," she added pulling the blanket back up on her shoulder. it had slipped off while the were jamming out. "any one can hit a table with a rhythm but I'm not musically inclined at all." she said still surprised that she had helped Ryo out a little.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryo Hiroku Wed Feb 02, 2011 4:21 pm

"Well do you have a horse that you love alot? Cause we can change the song lyrics to make it about a horse you really love." he said to her quietly. I guess an animal song would be something new but it could work. he thought to himself. "Either way you made a beat and that's a start for anything. If you really focus you can become good at anything" he told her smiling.
Ryo Hiroku
Ryo Hiroku
Seventh Year Hufflepuff
Seventh Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 04, 2011 1:41 pm

Sorry Ryo, that ones been done before. though not about one specific horse. there are many of them. Wishes talks about horses, Save a horse Ride a cowboy. those two of my favorites. though of course they are country songs wrote and sung by muggles. " Sage said laughing, "you can name it what ever you want. all i did was help with the beat, you did the rest." it was the truth she spoke not only about there already being songs about horses but about how she really did nothing compared to him.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryo Hiroku Sat Feb 12, 2011 1:52 am

"Well alright...." he said thinking of a name for the song."But it'll take me a while before i come up with a good name.." he added laughing. What could be a good name for a song? he thought. Why was everything so hard for Ryo? He always had trouble coming up with things. He also wondered why it wasn't difficult for him to talk to Sage. It was always easier for Ryo to just steer clear of people, him being a vampire and all, but talking with Sage he felt comfortable. I hope she doesn't find out i'm a vampire.... if she did she would probably think the way everyone else thinks.... that i am a blood sucking monster or something. That's why i don't have many friends... I always sorta drive them away... he thought looking down at the floor. He hadn't thought about what he was for a while but now it just popped into his head and he couldn't get it out.
Ryo Hiroku
Ryo Hiroku
Seventh Year Hufflepuff
Seventh Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top