Late in the night
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Late in the night Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Late in the night

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Late in the night Empty Late in the night

Post by Guest Mon Dec 27, 2010 2:43 pm

Sage sat in the hufflepuff common room wraped up in a thow blanket she had made over the summer brake. she also had a mug of hot coco. she watched the fire and played wit the little tassles that held the blanket together. she smiled to her self thinking about Saige. she watched the flames dance casting shadows around the room. there was a floded piace of papar folded up on her lap. it was a letter from her brother which she avoided reading or even looking at untill now.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Late in the night Empty Re: Late in the night

Post by Ryo Hiroku Sat Jan 29, 2011 3:38 pm

Ryo walked into the common room and saw that Sage was sitting there not doing much. He decided that he would at least greet her. "Hello, Sage. What are you doing here sitting alone at this time?" He asked as he walked up to her. Hope i didn't startle her.... He thought to himself. He sat down next to her and waited for her response.
Ryo Hiroku
Ryo Hiroku
Seventh Year Hufflepuff
Seventh Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 994
Special Abilities : Metamorphmagus

http://khandvampireknight.forumsmotions.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 29, 2011 3:46 pm

Ryo startled her a little but she smiled over at him and said "hello," Sage took a sip of hot coco as he asked why she was up late and sitting alone. "I'm avoiding reading a letter from my brother." she said "i don't know what his response is to my last letter." she said. "Could i ask why your still up?" she asked unfolding the letter half way the folding it back up as setting it on the coffee table in front of them. "you seem to know my name but i can't seem to place a name to you. may i ask what your name is?" she asked
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryo Hiroku Sat Jan 29, 2011 3:55 pm

"Oops sorry guess i forgot to introduce myself. My name is Ryo, Ryo Hiroku nice to meet ya" He said smiling at her. " You know i'm not really sure why i'm still up to tell you the truth. I was making up a song in the dormitories and i couldn't fall asleep so i figured i would come down here to sit near the warmth of the fire." he responded to her question. " If you don't mind me askin' what did your last letter to your brother say that makes you not wanna read his letter?" he asked. I'm not so sure she would understand that, I don't even understand that...
Ryo Hiroku
Ryo Hiroku
Seventh Year Hufflepuff
Seventh Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 29, 2011 4:03 pm

"he's just very protective of me." Sage said quietly. "last time i saw him he told me he was going off to war. now we are closer than we would have been if he were still at home. but hes in so much danger. when he told me i refused to see him. i didn't even want to see him leave so i came back earlier than expected. I'm afraid he will be mad at me, though he doesn't really like one of my new friends either." she explained and she started to get the feeling she was talking to much. "worry if I'm talking to much." she said
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryo Hiroku Sat Jan 29, 2011 4:14 pm

" No it's alright i don't mind it's been a while since i had a real conversation. And you know your brother probably isn't very mad he might understand what you're going through. Even if he doesn't he's just doing what he thinks is right, and that's protecting you." He said still smiling at her. "What's the friend that your brother doesn't like...... if you don't mind me asking." he asked her thinking he might make her feel uncomfortable.
Ryo Hiroku
Ryo Hiroku
Seventh Year Hufflepuff
Seventh Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 29, 2011 4:21 pm

"Saige Mars, Hes also a hufflepuff." Sage answered Ryo's question blushing a little. no one out side of the people back in her home town and Saiges family knew about how he had went to her home with her during Christmas brake. "those to boys don't get along much. fighting all the time when they think the other has hurt me. there's only one time i think they actually got a long. but I'd rather not talk about that. i want thinking when i got on the one horse who wasn't saddle broken and went out."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryo Hiroku Sat Jan 29, 2011 4:36 pm

"oh yeah Saige he seems like a nice guy. You know the best way to deal with there fighting is if you get them in a room together so they can findthings they have in common. If they even find one thing they can build a friendship on that one thing." He told her. " I've learned that by experience with my sister...." he said smiling at the memories. " If you want to try that and you need help just ask me and i'll help you with it k?" He told her still smiling.
Ryo Hiroku
Ryo Hiroku
Seventh Year Hufflepuff
Seventh Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 29, 2011 4:43 pm

"that's a small problem. Max is a muggle." Sage said quietly. " and three magically inclined teenagers can't just show up at his base. where ever that is." not many people knew she was muggle born and some of them that did didn't exactly like the fact that she was. mostly because those who didn't like it were stuck up pure bloods. "i hope you wont hold it against me that my parents are also muggles," she said quietly.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryo Hiroku Sat Jan 29, 2011 4:57 pm

"don't worry i won't. I've been among muggles most of my life." he told her. "I actually admire muggles. I have a firend who's muggle born. She's a gryffindor." he said quietly. " i guess you're right about that but i think we can pass muggles if we work hard not to show any kind of magic." he said reassuringly. He thought about that and he thought that could actually pull it off. "Or we could wait until he comes out of war but that could take a long time." He said quietly as he stared at the fire.
Ryo Hiroku
Ryo Hiroku
Seventh Year Hufflepuff
Seventh Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top