Late in the night - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Late in the night - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Late in the night

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Late in the night - Page 2 Empty Re: Late in the night

Post by Guest Sat Jan 29, 2011 5:05 pm

"If he comes back," Sage said, "though i also have the rest of my family to think about. my younger brother and sisters my aunt, my uncle, my parents and my grandmother." she said. "they couldn't lose both max and i. some of them have already lost to much. my uncle hardly wants to live his life any more." she shook her head. "they will learn to get along one way or another." Sage said. " i think they are starting to since my accident." she said.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryo Hiroku Sat Jan 29, 2011 5:15 pm

" Your accident?" Ryo said sub-consiously. "I guess you're right. They will have to learn to get along eventually. After all they both are important to you, i'm guessing." He told her smiling. He was still looking at the fire and he was thinking about his friend in Gryffindor. He looked back at Sage and just smiled without saying anything. I feel like a dork just smiling like this but i don't know what else to say
Ryo Hiroku
Ryo Hiroku
Seventh Year Hufflepuff
Seventh Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 994
Special Abilities : Metamorphmagus

http://khandvampireknight.forumsmotions.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 29, 2011 5:28 pm

"rember that horse i menchioned earlier? " she asked as a reply to his question. "soon after max told me he was leaveing i went out on the horse and when i was in the wood the horse was startled by a snake. i fell off and hit my head. no one knew where i was. after a while when i didn't come home they all wen out looking for me only knowing which genral direction i had gone in. i don't know who found me really." she explained.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryo Hiroku Sat Jan 29, 2011 7:56 pm

"Oh, well at least you're okay." Ryo said with a face of concern. He didn't like when people get hurt. He had gotten hurt badly before and he ever since he didn't like to see anyone hurt or hear about anything like that. "What happened to the horse?" he heard himself say. he put his hand in his pocket to look for the song he wrote but he didn't find it. " Huh, must have fallen out somewhere he said mostly to himself.
Ryo Hiroku
Ryo Hiroku
Seventh Year Hufflepuff
Seventh Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 29, 2011 8:13 pm

"they went out and found it okay. its back in the barn again. my dad and uncle are working to get it saddle broken. My younger brother wants to kill all the sankes in the woods but dad and mom won't let him touch a gun yet." Sage said "what ever it is i could help you find it jsut tell me what it looks like." she said starting to get up. "i'm just lucky i didn't get a bad cucusion other wise i wouldn't be here. if i had hit my head harder or on a rock i could still be laying in a hospile bed," she said quietly.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryo Hiroku Sat Jan 29, 2011 8:41 pm

"oh well at least they found it." he said still looking for the song. " It's just a piece of paper. I wrote a song on it and i lost it" Ryo said standing up. He bent down to have a closer look on the ground. " That would stink if you were still in a hospital bed." he told her still on the floor. he got up again and jsut looked at her trying to remember where he could have dropped the paper. Hmm.... maybe i dropped it on my way here. No it was still in my hands when i walked down here. So it must be in here somewhere. Now the only question is WHERE is it he thought to himself
Ryo Hiroku
Ryo Hiroku
Seventh Year Hufflepuff
Seventh Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:14 pm

Sage sat on the floor to look under the sofa. the only paper she saw was the letter from her brother. she picked up the letter just to make sure it was the letter and not Ryo's song. she didn't really read the letter before she set it and started looking again. she cheeked in the cushions of the sofa just in case but didn't find anything. then she looked under the coffee table and pulled out a few pieces of paper "are any of these the song?" she asked. "or are they just lost home work?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryo Hiroku Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:15 am

Ryo looked up at the pieces of paper. He looked through them but didn't find the song. "Nope it's not there." he said to Sage. He started walking toward the dormitories. But he decided to not go. Instead he just looked near them. He looked on the floor to see if he found anything, besided footprints that is. "Finally here it is!!" he exclaimed. He went back to the sofa and sat down. He looked over the song and started to change some of the lyrics. "Thanks for helping me look..." he said quietly smiling at Sage.
Ryo Hiroku
Ryo Hiroku
Seventh Year Hufflepuff
Seventh Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:15 pm

"my pleaser." she said getting up off the floor. as she talked a little bit of her souther american acent came out. "whats it about? if you don't mind my asking." she added at the end pulling her blanket up around her sholders. "i guess another resson im still up is that its morning over where i live." she glanced at her watch. "yep i'd normaly be wakeing up at this time to go take care of the horses before i go eat breckfast." she said with a light chukle.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryo Hiroku Sun Jan 30, 2011 7:40 pm

"I don't mind. It's about my old friends. I use to hang out with them more than my own family." he said laughing. "We used to be really close until i came here. They were muggles and when i left i didn't even tell them where i was going. I always wish that i could tell them but....." Ryo trailed off. He was afraid he would start crying if he kept talking about his friends. He really missed them. "You must have woken up real early then" He said forgetting about his friends. The smile he had turned into his usual goofy smile.
Ryo Hiroku
Ryo Hiroku
Seventh Year Hufflepuff
Seventh Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top