Late Night Raid.
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Late Night Raid. Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Late Night Raid.

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Late Night Raid. Empty Late Night Raid.

Post by Leven Ashe Sun Dec 04, 2011 6:53 am

Evalyn, not known to many as a pureblood Veela, but only known as a Ravenclaw from the Avalon family. Cousins still attending Hogwarts to this day. Her naturally white hair was sticking to her face, clearly wet. Her bright blue eyes stood out against her extremely white skin. She currently walked to the Quiddich Stadium - met a Wizard named Allen Tobias - and both of them walked back.

Now they were raiding the poor Kitchen. Due to the fact they both missed the dinner feast. "I wonder where the Castle Elves put everything." She murmured, walking around the kitchen, not knowing what Allen would do.

(I'm gonna go to bed Allen, thanks for RPing ^_^ I'll post in the morning.)
Leven Ashe
Leven Ashe
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 177

http://www.wattpad.com/user/KingdomsPath

Back to top Go down

Late Night Raid. Empty Re: Late Night Raid.

Post by Allen Tobias Sun Dec 04, 2011 7:03 am

"I'm not sure either," he said looking back to Evalyn, whom he had recently met "I've only been here once, but I was here during the day. During the night, I'm not sure." Allen began to search the area, wondering where the elves would put everything. "Where do the elves sleep anyway?" he asked Evalyn, wondering if she had any idea at all. He figured that maybe one of the elves would know, but he couldn't seem to see one anywhere. Where had they gone?

(Okay, and I'll see ya tomorrow Smile )
Allen Tobias
Allen Tobias

Number of posts : 126

Back to top Go down

Post by Leven Ashe Sun Dec 04, 2011 2:48 pm

"But if we wake the wrong one, we'll get in big trouble." Evalyn looked at Allen over her shoulder. Certain Elves weren't friendly with humans, or other races either. Evalyn was trying to look through things quiet as she could be. Remembering the man.. Braker? Barker? Something like that, she rather not make some loud sound and end up having the two of them being caught.

Evalyn stepped away from what she was doing, and played with the small heart locket around her neck as she looked around the kitchen, trying to find the food. Her stomach wouldn't growl, it was only having that painful feeling to it.
Leven Ashe
Leven Ashe
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Allen Tobias Sun Dec 04, 2011 7:19 pm

Allen looked around the kitchen, wondering as to what house elf could he possibly awaken. He felt bad wanting to wake one up at this time, but they had no idea as to where to search or how to summon some food. Well the kitchen was huge, so what could they possibly find anyway. Only the house elves knew how to work these parts. Allen continued his search with light footsteps when he came across the fireplace at the other end of the room. He walked carefully over to the large furnace, which apparently had been already lit. That had been odd.

Allen sat down on a chair that was located near the furnace, soaking in some of the heat that emitted from it. He kept a good eye on the portrait every now and then, still paranoid someone might come walking in. But most of the pantries were huge, they could fit one person or two if someone had come patrolling in. So at least he had a plan there. He then looked back at Evalyn, who seemed to also be continuing her search as well. "Why don't you take a break for a minute?" he asked, in a normal indoor voice "the fire is warm."
Allen Tobias
Allen Tobias

Back to top Go down

Post by Leven Ashe Mon Dec 05, 2011 2:23 am

Rubbing her face, Evalyn was leaning up against a counter of some sorts. She has had little to no sleep, damn you Insomnia. She started to look down at her hands, curious about why she couldn't get at least have one good nights sleep without waking up screaming, and then having her dormmates sitting with her up all night.

Although, Evalyn looked over towards Allen after he said that she should go over by the fire. Sure, they've been walking around the castle which had a heating spell casted within most likely. But.. the fire was something different. "Yeah.. I haven't sat in front of one for a while." Smiling, Evalyn went over and sat near Allen, although she was sitting on the floor.
Leven Ashe
Leven Ashe
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Allen Tobias Mon Dec 05, 2011 2:56 am

Allen rubbed his hands, providing little heat from the friction. He could feel his hands began to feel sharp pins, the sign that his blood was starting to flow normally again. He noticed that Evalyn had sat down near him, a smile on his face. "We have one in our common room," he said, surprised he couldn't see his own breath anymore "but no one ever bothers to light it. I might have to though tomorrow. Depending if we can get back to our dorms before the 'police' show up." He really wished he would get a watch for Christmas, he needed one badly so he wouldn't spend too many hours outside.

Allen breathed into his hands again, his hands starting to become red a little bit. He didn't know if that was bad or not, but he hadn't cared. "So what is the Ravenclaw common room like?" he asked, curious about what she had said "I have no idea where it's located anyway." He wondered if their common room was more fancy or something, but hadn't a clue.
Allen Tobias
Allen Tobias

Back to top Go down

Post by Leven Ashe Tue Dec 06, 2011 12:21 am

"We live in one of the towers, so the wind and rain can get really bad sometimes. Other wise, its very nice when its snowing or the rain is very light. What about Gryffindor?" Evalyn looked up towards Allen, noticing that he was trying to warm up his hands even more. Personally everyone would say its a whole lot nicer, but to her, it was a little too nice.

Evalyn's left hand moved up to play with her silver locket, looking up at Allen again. " Do you.. think that one guy, will find us out?" Even though she was older, being in her Sixth year, she still is very scared and careful about almost everything that's been happening in the castle. No matter what some other people say.
Leven Ashe
Leven Ashe
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Allen Tobias Tue Dec 06, 2011 12:32 am

"Gryffindor common room is pretty nice," he said, gazing into the burning embers that sat before him "I often wonder why common rooms had to be in towers and such. Why not on the ground floor or something?" Allen yawned widely, yet covered his mouth with his now warm hand, the drowsiness hitting him like a sack of flour. "What time is it?" he asked, suddenly curious about how long they had spent talking. He wondered if everyone else was already asleep, or just relaxing in the common room.

Allen looked back at Evalyn, making eye contact. "I wouldn't think about it," he stated, he smiled "Barker is probably so arrogant, he needs 23 hours of sleep or something like that." He looked back towards the fire and realized the palms of his hand began to hurt with slight pains. He pulled them back and realized his palms were a dark shade of red. "Aw hell," he muttered, flinging his hands rapidly to take away some of the pain. They had been singed a little, but it wasn't a big deal.
Allen Tobias
Allen Tobias

Back to top Go down

Post by Leven Ashe Tue Dec 06, 2011 2:02 am

"Common rooms actually reflect on the houses' animal Representative. Lions are proud and stand high, Hawks are naturally air-born. Snakes are hiding some place, and badgers are probably somewhere underground or something." Evalyn spoke, thinking what it could mean. Probably whatever animal was your house, is where you'd be stuck in or the common rooms would be placed. Evalyn looked around the room and shrugged her shoulders, seeing no sign of something to show her what time it was.

Evalyn smiled and chuckled at his comment about that Barker guy. Something made her curious about this person, wondering what he was like. Although, from what she heard from Allen, Evalyn would never want to have the honors of truly meeting him. But that wouldn't stop her from being curious. "Allen, are you okay?" Curious, Evalyn saw his hands and silently went to get ice. She only knew little first Aid, and saw his hands were a bright red, not from the cold either.
Leven Ashe
Leven Ashe
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Allen Tobias Tue Dec 06, 2011 5:32 am

Allen looked back down towards his hands, which now felt a little less than pin prick pain. He must have not realized his hands were too close to the fire, so he began to blow on his hands, only making it slightly worse. Allen flung his hands again, hoping the pain would go away when Evalyn had returned with ice. "I'm fine," he replied, despite the little pinprick pain "just too close to the fire I guess." He grabbed hold of the ice and felt immediate relief, the pain starting to go away. "Thanks. Next time I'll try not to make my hands medium rare." HE fiddled with the ice bag in his hand and could feel his hands begin to numb again.

He looked back at Evalyn and asked "So do you enjoy being a Ravenclaw? I wonder if I was put into the right house or not sometimes." Before Allen's display today at the Quidditch pitch, he had always been a quiet guy, so he had no idea as to where his sudden burst of energy came from. Now that he continued to look back on what he had done, he had almost regretted doing it, thinking about how he could've sprained his ankle or something. It wouldn't have caused a lot of problems due to magic and everything, but it would still be an inconvenience.
Allen Tobias
Allen Tobias

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum