Late Night Raid. - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Late Night Raid. - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Late Night Raid.

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Late Night Raid. - Page 2 Empty Re: Late Night Raid.

Post by Leven Ashe Wed Dec 07, 2011 1:17 am

Smiling, Evalyn now took a seat near Allen. She felt worried about his hands, if they got blisters and try outs some how started very soon, it wouldn't be a good feeling if he tried out. Her blue eyes glanced down at her own hands, before she crossed them over her chest and relaxed against the seat she was sitting in. Breathing in a deep breath of warm air from the fire place.

"Being a Ravenclaw is all right. Majority of the professors expect a lot from you. Sometimes I'm surprised I wasn't sorted into Slytherin. Older generations of my family are traditional, like most of the kids who are sorted in there." Evalyn shrugged her shoulders. Although, she was happy not to be in the Green and Silver house, happy with White and Blue. She felt at home, for some reason, feeling closer to her brother.. "What about you, Allen?"
Leven Ashe
Leven Ashe
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 177

http://www.wattpad.com/user/KingdomsPath

Back to top Go down

Post by Allen Tobias Wed Dec 07, 2011 10:58 pm

Allen placed his hands inside of his jeans pockets, trying to not let them be exposed to air. It was probably a stupid idea, but they felt better inside of his pockets. Allen toke a deep breath, hoping to rid of some of the pain. It usually helped, and this time it worked. "I love how in summer, you can just overheat," he said calmly "yet in winter, you can burn and be cold at the same time. Ridiculous." But that was just him complaining again. He needed to stop doing that.

"I always thought I'd be Ravenclaw," he explained, his arms feeling like they had frost melting on them "but I had been sorted into Gryffindor. I was amazed for that decision for almost 2 years. Then I got over it." True, he had deeply wanted to be the kind of storybook hero he always read about, but in reality, he could never be that way. After hearing that Gryffindor had been for the brave, he was shocked by the hats decision.
Allen Tobias
Allen Tobias

Number of posts : 126

Back to top Go down

Post by Leven Ashe Mon Jan 02, 2012 3:29 am

Evalyn chuckled softly to herself, and smiled a little bit more. "Makes you wonder what if we were stuck in the season of either Fall, or Spring. Would it be too cool, or a too warm?" Shaking her long white hair, she smiled, almost grinning a little bit. She placed her own hands into her lap and looked into the flames.

Nodding her head a bit, she glanced over towards Allen. "We must've been placed in our houses for a reason, for better or worse, we have our fate laid out in front of us with our houses." It sounded strange, but it was true. Everyone had a fate ahead of them when being placed in a single house. It may be unavoidable, or , you may be able to change it. Its only up to the person.

(I'm extremely sorry for this very late post, but my Laptop had a horrible virus. My Web history was whipped and I recently found my way back. I'm sorry.)
Leven Ashe
Leven Ashe
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 177

http://www.wattpad.com/user/KingdomsPath

Back to top Go down

Post by Allen Tobias Wed Jan 11, 2012 7:25 am

[Sorry about my late post, I never got a notification o.o]

Allen chuckled to what she said and quietly said "Well for one year, I'd like to have a day where it's just perfect. No humidity or anything like that. But that's probably asking too much of mother nature...or I just don't get out a lot." It could be both, but Allen never really ventured out of his house whenever he was home. He'd just stay and talk online to his friends back to his friends in America. Allen slouched forwards a little bit, the fire's heat hitting Allen in the face. It didn't burn, but rather it was just warm enough for him.

Allen thought about what she said, thinking deeply about his destiny. She was right when she said that he was put into the house for a specific reason, but the thought creeped him out a little. He never asked to be placed into Gryffindor, but when the hat sat upon him, it was almost as if it knew that he wanted things to change. And what better house than Gryffindor could do that? He let out a small tut at the thought, wondering if the hat had been some kind of seer.
Allen Tobias
Allen Tobias

Number of posts : 126

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top