A late night walk
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

A late night walk Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

A late night walk

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A late night walk Empty A late night walk

Post by Kole Kane Sat Jan 29, 2011 7:20 pm

River walked out of the castle with Mis who he had just met in the common room. he held the door open once again. he still had the odd smile on his face with the action he did as a joke. he still wore his back pj bottoms with little moons on them. they were so ironic he them so much more. "you seem cold," he said quietly. pretty sure the girl wouldn't like the fact that he had been looking at her enough to see that. "do you want me to summon a jacket for you?" he asked holding up his wand.
Kole Kane
Kole Kane
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 293

Back to top Go down

A late night walk Empty Re: A late night walk

Post by Miseria Lupin Sat Jan 29, 2011 8:31 pm

This time Miseria didn't thank him. Once was enough. When he commented about the cold, she rolled her eyes, and looked at him:“I can handle myself.“ she told him but added after a moment:“You should worry about yourself. I'm not the one who's wearing cute pajamas outside.“
Cool grin appeared on her face as she turned her back at him, and started walking. She, however, didn't want to show that she was feeling cold. Her school uniform was warm enough, and scarf didn't let her neck to get cold so she was good by now. And thank god that she was wearing her boots.
“Where do you want to go first?“ Mis asked, looking over her shoulder at him. As she knew already All the places over here, and it was River's plan to go outside, she was Good enough to let him decide this time.
Miseria Lupin

Number of posts : 3782

Back to top Go down

Post by Kole Kane Sat Jan 29, 2011 8:52 pm

"how about the lake?" River asked. "its good enough to just be out side for me." he had tottaly ignored her commit about his pajamas. as he walked along be side her. "though we could go anywhere doesn't really matter." he said. trying to forget everything he had been thing about since mis came into the common room with her big stack of books. "why did you really have all those books. it just seems so odd to carrie so many books around." he said
Kole Kane
Kole Kane
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:24 pm

“Lake is good,“ she replied quietly. Like always, she didn't give a damn where she was. The main thing wat entertainment and as long as River could keep her entertained, and stay in his silly looking pajamas, she could even stay outside for the whole night. It wasn't problem for her – no, River was the one who'd get sick. On the other side, she even hoped that he'd get ill – atleast he'd get a lesson and on the next time, he'd put some proper clothes on before leaving the common room.
And on the other hand, she felt sorry for him. And she didn't even know why. Maybe because he told her that he doesn't have any friends. Or maybe because he wants to forget Everything.
“I love to read,“ Miseria said, raising her eyebrows. She started walking towards the lake. “Odd because they seem to be heavy?“ she grinned. What a softy. “Don't you enjoy reading? It sometimes helps to get through your emotions and hard time, you know.“
Miseria Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kole Kane Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:57 pm

"would you laugh if i told you i can only read well enough to get throw my classes?" River asked as they walked toward the lake. "i find it odd because of that reson alone. i could never sit and read. I'd rather be out side running around." he looked down at the lake where the water shined in the moon light. " I'm just glad you aren't afraid to get in trouble." he said before he started to jog toward the lake. "Last one to the lake is a rotten egg." he said a goofy lopsided smile on his face as he turned and ran backwards for a minute.
Kole Kane
Kole Kane
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Sun Jan 30, 2011 2:58 pm

“Dude,“ she looked at him. “You can not be serious!“ Reading was almost like a life for her. But then she sighed. Oh well, not everyone would just sit and read like she did. That didn't matter, though. And she didn't even care if he loved to read or not. “Well, atleast you do something,“ she agreed with him in that. He wasn't just sitting in the corner and crying because he was all alone in this school.
“Oh,“ Miseria grinned at him. She didn't usually look for trouble, it always finds her. Always. “Naah, I'm not afraid of trouble. I'm even used to it so...“ she shrugged her shoulders. When she heard his childish comment, she rolled he reyes, and looked at her boots. They were pierced, and not good for running. “Well, then, give your best,“ she said, waiting for him to start to run towards the lake.
Miseria Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kole Kane Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:51 pm

"oh come on." River said thinking she wasn't even going to try. "i though girls could even run in heels." he still had that goofy smile on his face as he stopped running. "or is that just in movies or girls making up stories to sound cool compared to their self centered friends?" he asked not really understanding the whole girl thing completely; but what guy did?as he was walking backwards down the hill he stumbled a little almost falling and laughed at him self.
Kole Kane
Kole Kane
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:20 pm

“What?“ she asked raising her eyebrows. She didn't even think about running with him. That would break her legs. And an active Potter's Army member like she was and the person who can't just sit but has to move around, needed her legs to be Alright. Not broken in that case.
“Do I look like the one who'd go around, running in high heels? Ew, River!“ Mis rolled her eyes. It was somewhat offending that people imagined her wearing such things. She couldn't even see herself in Pink. Not even in her dreams. “I believe that girls, who are used to them, can run around, but as you can see, I'm only wearing combat boots, and with them, you can break your bones. When River fell on the ground, she sighed quietly. Of course. Such guys like him always fall or trip on something. “You okay?“ she walked slowly towards him and grinned. “Hope you broke something.“
Miseria Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kole Kane Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:40 pm

"okay maybe not al girls. "River said still laughing as he got up. "and I’m fine just fine. only fell because i was walking backwards and not paying attention to what was behind me." he picked up the stick he tripped on and laughed some more. he was letting his odd side show. he didn't let most people see this side of him. not many people knew he knew how to have fun "don't you think it would be cool to have like a twin or something?" he asked not knowing where the thought came from.
Kole Kane
Kole Kane
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:55 pm

This guy laughed a lot. Miseria didn't laugh that much even in a year. But atleast someone had their fun while being outside. Maybe the fresh air was doing its best and made River feel better. Atleast he wasn't that crybaby what he was in the common room. Though, his laughter soon started to annoy her. Yes, she loved when people around her were happy, but his happiness came out of nothing. Or out of pain because as soon as he fell, he started laughing. Perhaps this way she could make him more positive?
Moment later, she was thinking about the curse. That would probably make him even happier person than he already was. But she shook her head, making the thought disappear. She wasn't like that. And she wouldn't use such spells on a student who was just way too optimistic.
“That would be odd,“ she replied, stopping next to him, and reached out her hand so that he could grab it and help himself up. “Probably both of us would end by commiting a suicide. If not... well then... We'd be together all the time.“ She was lucky enough not to have someone who looked just like her. That wouldn't ruin her life. But being without someone for whole her life, and thinking about a sister now... She couldn't place herself on that position.
Miseria Lupin

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum