A late night walk - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

A late night walk - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

A late night walk

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A late night walk - Page 2 Empty Re: A late night walk

Post by Kole Kane Sun Jan 30, 2011 9:12 pm

"oh ," he said when she said something about suicide. "only the most miserable and courdly people would ever do that. i hope your not that miserable or courdly to kill your self." River said "want a stick? " he asked jokingly trying to stop laughing. now there was a wonderful pleasant smile on his face. it wasn't forced and it didn't look goofy but there was a hint of sadness from the thought to suicide. "he tossed the stick towards the trees and took a step closer to mis then turned and walked away once again heading towards the lake.
Kole Kane
Kole Kane
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 293

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Mon Jan 31, 2011 4:57 pm

“Thank you. Suicide, however, is sometimes one of the best things you can do if you have no turning back, and in the future, nothing awaits you.“ She replied, rolling her eyes. Mis felt this way when she was fourteen. Hearing voiced in her head, and her parents died before that – she was so stressed out, but after her first time when she almost died, she actually felt that there is some hope. She had friends, and with their help, she could live long and happily.
“Oh dear god, you don't have to tell me that you're an Idiot. I can see that by myself,“ Mis rolled her eyes again, and watched him go. Sighing quietly, she followed him to the lake, and stood near it's shores.
Miseria Lupin

Number of posts : 3782

Back to top Go down

Post by Kole Kane Tue Feb 01, 2011 2:35 pm

"Suicide is no light matter," River said quietly, "and I'm not an idiot. okay maybe a little but i like sticks. don't hold it against me if you where to throw one and i went running after it." he said with a soft chuckle. "people sometimes just think I'm to odd to be human. i guess I'd rather be a dog sometimes. as long as their owner is good to them they have nothing to worry about." he said "being a dog would be so much better than a werewolf any day."
Kole Kane
Kole Kane
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:26 pm

"Of course it's not," Miseria replied. What a genius. Those, who believed in God, took suicide as a sin and it was almost like highway to hell. But she didn't have any faith. She didn't believe in God, however, she knew that there was higher power that helped them to survive in this world and the power that actually created All this.
"Right..." Actually, it would be fun to see how someone would run after a stick. "Oh dear, you complain a lot. Maybe you should start taking yourself as you are, not living in a dream and hoping to become a dog in future?"
He really was one of those Rare, but true Hufflepufflians, and the ones like River made her feel sick. Sometimes it seemed that He overplayed his role. There was no f*cing way his dreams would come true, and it was time for him to grow up and mature a little, not fetch a stick. "Which is probably why I think you're an Idiot. But don't worry - In old Greek, Idiots were Neutral people, but I guess I can't tell the same about you." Mis added after a little moment of thought, also grinning at her own sarcastic joke.
Miseria Lupin

Number of posts : 3782

Back to top Go down

Post by Kole Kane Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:34 pm

"hey one day they my find a way to trna person into a dog. at least sim=ipermenetly. just after they learn how to talk to them," river said laughing. mis started talking about people in old Greek and she completely lost him. "Um could you say that again. all i heard was 'idiots neutral but guess can't same you.' but none of that makes any sense. he had his goofy smile on his face again. "but that's okay i've been a rather odd person."'
Kole Kane
Kole Kane
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top