A late night drink
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

A late night drink Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

A late night drink

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A late night drink Empty A late night drink

Post by Thaorson Kam Elldir Tue Jun 15, 2010 11:56 pm

Where is my bloody traveling cloak? Thaor thought to himself as he searched his house for his cloak. Accio traveling cloak! Thaor said angrily. His blood red traveling cloak came flying towards him. Thaor turned off his lights with a flick of his wand, turned on the spot and dissapparated, reapearing a second later at the Leaky Cauldron. Thaor walked over to a table, and sat down.
Thaorson Kam Elldir
Thaorson Kam Elldir

Number of posts : 593

Back to top Go down

A late night drink Empty Re: A late night drink

Post by Suzannah Malfoy Wed Jun 16, 2010 12:31 am

Suzannah walked into the Leaky Cauldron wearing an emerald green cloak. It was fairly late at night at Suz had no intentions on going to classes the next day. She wanted to get some "butterbeer", and by butterbeer, she meant a keg of fire whiskey. She walked in and peered around; it was quite full tonight, and there was only one empty table, not counting another man in one of the seats. She shrugged and sat across from him. "Would you mind if I sat here?" she asked him, watching the man. He was quite handsome and looked older, two positives in her book.
Suzannah Malfoy
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 160

Back to top Go down

Post by Thaorson Kam Elldir Wed Jun 16, 2010 3:54 pm

Thaor watched as a younger witch walked into the leaky cauldron, she was quite beautiful. He quickly noticed that his was the only table with an open seat.
Would you mind if I sat here?
Go ahead, it seems I would be doomed to a night of boredom if you didn't. He said with a wink. I'm Thaorson Kam Elldir, you can call me Thaor though.
Thaorson Kam Elldir
Thaorson Kam Elldir

Back to top Go down

Post by Suzannah Malfoy Wed Jun 16, 2010 10:36 pm

Suzannah smirked as Thaorson winked at her, she was quite used to being hit on. She took a seat directly across from him and flipped her hair with one hand, then holding it out for him to shake. "I'm Suzannah, Suzannah Malfoy" She put emphasis on her last name. She thought that if she put emphasis to "Malfoy" she would get greater attention and puts her at a higher level than others. "It isn't always that I stumble upon a very handsome man this late at night. I guess I got lucky, eh, Thaor?" She winked.
Suzannah Malfoy
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Thaorson Kam Elldir Thu Jun 17, 2010 1:17 am

Thaor shifted a little as she held her hand out and said her surname was Malfoy. Nice to meet you Suzannah Malfoy Thaor put emphasis on her last name just as she did. Thaor shook her hand. I reckon you're even more lucky to stumble upon a very handsome pureblood man this late at night. Thaor said with a chuckle. I should have known you were a Malfoy, brillient blond hair. You must be just graduated? Thaor asked, she did look quite beautiful.

Can I get you something to drink? Thaor asked.
Thaorson Kam Elldir
Thaorson Kam Elldir

Back to top Go down

Post by Suzannah Malfoy Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:03 am

Suzannah smirked at the way Thaor stated her last name; she liked that feeing, the feeling that she was the most important person in the room. She often took advantage of her last name and her heritage. She raised her eyebrows as he said that he was a pureblood, yet another plus she could add to the man. "Hm, well I suppose this is going to be a good night, then."" She said in a low voice and winked at him again. Suz was very aware at how seductive she was being, and knew that it could have been a stupid decision- but he was obviously into her, so who cares?

She flipped her hair as he commented on it, "Yes, yes, another great thing I inherited from my family" She nodded "But I'm not a graduate yet, I still have one more year of that hell-hole called Hogwarts" She scowled. Suz smiled and bit her bottom lip as Thaor offered to buy her a drink. "Well I don't know if I can... I am underage, after all." She giggled. "I could go for a firewhiskey right about now" She thought. Even if Thaor didn't buy her a drink, she could get one on her own- there was always a way for a Malfoy.
Suzannah Malfoy
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top