Potter's Army- 2nd Meeting - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Potter's Army- 2nd Meeting - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Potter's Army- 2nd Meeting

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Potter's Army- 2nd Meeting - Page 2 Empty Re: Potter's Army- 2nd Meeting

Post by Lucy Weasley Mon Dec 13, 2010 8:39 am

Lucy's expression didn't change, but inside she was smirking. Polly was right, getting people to do what you wanted was a lot easier when you let the person think everything was their idea. She should listen to her sister more often.

Really, Lucy didn't think she'd ever face someone as dangerous as Felix Barker, and certainly not the man himself. She did want to learn how to cast a confunding charm, though. That could be useful in more ways than the one she'd just suggested.

"Hey, Lil," she challenged her cousin. "Betcha can't confund me as bad as I can confund you!"
Lucy Weasley
Lucy Weasley
Seventh Year Hufflepuff
Seventh Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 159

Back to top Go down

Post by Louis Weasley1 Mon Dec 13, 2010 3:12 pm

Louis smiled. Something had happened that the Order didnt care about Potters Army. Jack she was right. It was really dangerous for the students to be in Potters Army. But Louis he would never quit untly he tore the person that killed his Uncle, Limb from limb. Also any death eater that was in his way was road kill. Louis, he was a good Wizard, good but not the best. Everyone here was a good wizard and he just thought they could do better than the confundus charm. He looked at a Miseria. "I bet I can get you first." He challanged her.
Louis Weasley1
Louis Weasley1
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 490

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily D'Eath Mon Dec 13, 2010 3:55 pm

Lucy walked up towards the place where the room of reqirements was and walked passd the wall three times thinking to herself. "I need a place where I can pratice spells." as the door appeared she smiled and walked in. "Um... sorry I'm late, I nevered been in here so it took me awhile to find this."said Lucy blushing slightly. Lucy hated being the new lost girl that didn't know anything about where this place was at until now for she nevered been in this place. As she gotten out her wand she took her place beside her friend best friend Leslie glad that she came.
Lily D'Eath
Lily D'Eath
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 280

Back to top Go down

Post by Louis Weasley1 Mon Dec 13, 2010 4:23 pm

Louis turned to see Lucy. Oh Crap! He was worried she would get hurt. But she could take care of herself. "Lucy we where just practising the Confundus charm. Pair up with a parnter." He whispered to her. Then he looked back at Miseria and waited for her answer so he could blast her with a confundus charm. This is the part of potters army, Louis loved. Dueling. It was great. He looked at Miseria.
Louis Weasley1
Louis Weasley1
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily D'Eath Mon Dec 13, 2010 4:32 pm

(permission to god mode Leslie)

Lucy looked at Louis and nodded and then turned to Leslie. "Hey Les, you want to be my partner?"Lucy asked her softly as Leslie nodded. "Great, I'll let you go first then."said Leslie softly as she held onto her wand waiting for Leslie to hit her. Lucy loved dueling it's one of her favorite hobbies but she nevered told a soul that she liked dueling. It wasn't everyday they get to duel but Lucy was happy she gets to now and she was sure she wouldn't get hurt. Lucy stood ready for Leslie to throw the confundus charm at her that way she could either block or duck and dive it.
Lily D'Eath
Lily D'Eath
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 280

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Mon Dec 13, 2010 4:44 pm

Miseria looked at Jack, sighing quietly:"Great, I love working on my own," she commented. Actually, it would be much better if the order would infrom them with things. They had to know what they're up to. "Felix Barker? Want us to catch him?" She grinned. Actually, she could do that. She wouldn't have anything against having a hostage she could even torture. Yes, she wasn't thinking quite Hufflepuff-like, but atleast she was herself.
When the leader ordered them to get in pairs, Miseria got up. She didn't know if someone would even like to practise with her. She could go and stab a back - that was too easy for her.
And then Louis talked to her. A grin appeared on her pale lips as she nodded, but didn't say anything. Quickly, she took her wand from her pocket, and pointed with it at the gryffindor boy:"Confundo!"
It was supposed to be a surprise attack, though, it wasn't that fast so he could even protect himself. "Can we use any other spells?" she asked, looking at Jack for a second. Then she turned her brown eyes back at Louis, waiting for him to strike.
Miseria Lupin

Number of posts : 3782

Back to top Go down

Post by Leslie Darling Mon Dec 13, 2010 5:06 pm

"Ok Luc, lets see how this goes!"said Leslie as she bowed to Lucy as Lucy did the same thing as she pointed her wand at Lucy. She hoped she wasn't about to hurt Lucy, if she did she would be in deep trouble with Lucy's boyfriend Louis. "She's strong, I know Luc will block or something."said Leslie only hoping for the best to happen. "Confundo!"said Leslie as the spell shot out of her wand and headed towards Lucy but it was a bit slow so she was sure Lucy had time to react to it.
Leslie Darling
Leslie Darling
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 140

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Tue Dec 14, 2010 2:07 am

((Just for the sake of all the RPers, try to specify which Lucy. We can pretty much tell, but just in case. I don't want mix ups. Thanks))

Jack looked up and saw two new girls enter, a Hufflepuff she did not know, and a Gryffindor she vaguely recalled going by the name Leslie. Jack made her way over to the two. "It's fine. I'm Jack. We're working on the Confundus Charm. Why don't you two pair up and take turns. If you need any help, ask me." She nodded, and moved away to let them do their thing.

She turned and saw Miseria quickly shoot off the spell. Jack called, "Good Miseria. I would like you to stick to this spell for awhile though. Focus on varying the degrees. Go for slight dizziness and then try for temporary memory loss. Let Louis have a go at it first."

She turned and watched the new girls and Jack nodded, calling to them, "Make sure you enunciate clearly and have a clear view of your target. It will make the spell easier." She watched everything happen around her and felt a very proud, satisfied feeling settle in. They were doing it.
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 10287
Special Abilities : Occlumency
Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

https://jackles-feels-feelings.polyvore.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Louis Weasley1 Fri Dec 17, 2010 3:37 pm

Louis almost landed off his feet but got back to himself. "I would'nt mind using a different spell like.... The body bind curse. The DE will never expect us to use that cause its a first year spell. I mean ok it seems a little far fetched but it might work." He said. The he looked back a Miseria. He sighed and then said swished his wand "Confundo." He said boringly and it flew toward Miseria.
Louis Weasley1
Louis Weasley1
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Tue Dec 21, 2010 6:24 pm

"The body bind curse is so common and it's too easy to cast away," Miseria said, looking at Louis with raised eyebrows. She herself thought that it is better to use stronger and more complicated spells. They are much more use. But she didn't argue Jack's opinion. Sometimes it was really better to use some beginner spells. They were unexpected, yet, they were easy to get rid of.
Then she looked at Louis, who blocked the spell, and protected herself with a simple Protego charm. it was way too easy, and both of them were in sixth year. It would be much funnier if they'd use something else... "Forgive me, Jack," she said quietly, but just using those beginner spells wouldn't help them in a battle. "Protect yourself, Weasley," hufflepufflian said, grinning now widely at the boy. "Mobilicorpus!" and quickly, as she hoped that she'd actually hit Louis, she moved her wand at the wall, hoping that she actually hit the boy. It would be a lot of fun, and the spell was also basic. For her. But she wouldn't do any harm to him. No, it wasn't a battelfield or anything. They were learning.
Miseria Lupin

Number of posts : 3782

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top