Sneaking away for the weekend - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Sneaking away for the weekend - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Sneaking away for the weekend

Page 3 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sneaking away for the weekend - Page 3 Empty Re: Sneaking away for the weekend

Post by Kiera Ashling McKinley Mon Oct 25, 2010 1:41 am

"I love you too." she said laughing as he picked her up and carried her back to his...wait their house. She still wasn't used to thinking of it like that, and she had never really had a chance to go explore it. She would now have to remedy this situation. She didn't even know that he had a balcony in his house and was surprised to find herself out on it.

As he pulled her near the edge and got down on one knee she really had a feeling of what was about to happen. Her eyes went down to the ring and then to Varod's face as he asked her to marry him. She looked back at the ring. It was huge. She was in complete shock and couldn't give him an answer as her hand went to her mouth, she nodded up and down holding out her left hand for him to put the ring on her finger.
Kiera Ashling McKinley
Kiera Ashling McKinley

Number of posts : 497

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Mon Oct 25, 2010 1:48 am

Varod pushed it onto her finger and stood up, looking at her with a big smile on his face. Slowly he wrapped his arms around her. Without really concentrating, he pressed his mouth against her's. Now, many would think it was just a dumb makeout type kiss but it wasn't. It was an "ILOVEYOUANDWILLALWAYSLOVEYOU" type of kiss, and Varod meant it.
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 1896

http://thehunt.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiera Ashling McKinley Mon Oct 25, 2010 1:59 am

His mouth found hers quickly after he slipped the ring on her finger. It weighed it down a bit and she knew she would have to get used to the feel of it on her hand. She returned the kiss passionately as her arms quickly found themselves wrapped around him. She was always lost in their kisses and this one was no different, there was just far more meaning to it.

Eventually she had to break the kiss and take a deep breath. She was completely flushed, "Is this what you meant by I was going to love tonight?" she asked with a smile.
Kiera Ashling McKinley
Kiera Ashling McKinley

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Mon Oct 25, 2010 2:04 am

"That...and this," Varod told her as she broke away, pulling her into the bedroom and pushing her onto the bed gently. "First time as a bride. How does it feel?"

The question was asked as he climbed on the bed, propping himself on top of her.
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiera Ashling McKinley Mon Oct 25, 2010 2:08 am

"My only time as a bride." she said laughing as he pushed her onto the bed. "I'm not planning on getting married more than once in my life." She was still in her school uniform, but had long ago discarded herself of her robe. She used her feet to kick off her mary jane's and was left just in a pair of socks and her skirt and shirt.

"How does it feel for you?" she asked as he propped himself up on top of her. She quickly pulled him down into a fiery kiss.
Kiera Ashling McKinley
Kiera Ashling McKinley

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Mon Oct 25, 2010 2:17 am

Varod laughed.

"You know what I meant by first time," he told her with a smirk as he kissed her back. "It feels amazing. I'm so happy I'm marrying you, out of everyone in the world."

He slowly began to pull off her shirt...

FADE TO BLACK (hey wait, hasn't this happened before???)

"Oh my God!" V said, falling backwards next to her with a thump.
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiera Ashling McKinley Mon Oct 25, 2010 2:22 am

She laughed as he kissed her back. Of course she had known what he had meant. She just chose to take her own view on it as well. She was glad that he had asked her to marry him. She wanted to never go back to school againd, if she could help it. But she knew it was probably best for her to stay in and finish out her year. Though when her shirt started to become removed her mind completely lost track of the thought...

FADE TO BLACK (Yup...and this is a good song)

Ash laughed as he exclaimed out before falling beside her. She curled up next to him, looking out the window to see the sun starting to rise in the distance. She should have been tired but she wasn't, "Do I have to go back?' she asked looking at him. It was a serious question since they were now going to get married. She wondered how she was going to tell her brother.
Kiera Ashling McKinley
Kiera Ashling McKinley

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Mon Oct 25, 2010 2:24 am

Varod smiled at her, pulling her on top of his bare body underneath the cover.

"Not if you don't want to, my love," he whispered, kissing her neck. He would keep her here always if he could. There was one thought, though, that shoved all the rest outta his head: I love her.
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiera Ashling McKinley Mon Oct 25, 2010 2:31 am

Her breath hitched as he pulled her ontop of him and kissed her neck. She didn't want to leave the bed, much less go to sleep, which was something she knew she needed having been up for twenty four hours. "Lock me up and throw away the key to keep me from going back to school." she said laughing a little as she rolled off of him, curling up next to him, laying her head on his chest. "I don't want to go back now."
Kiera Ashling McKinley
Kiera Ashling McKinley

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Mon Oct 25, 2010 2:34 am

"Even better I can chain you to my bed," Varod told her, holding her close. "Then you can stay in the bed for a long time and I'll come up and give you meals...then 'feed' you, of course. And we can give each other a very, very good snack."
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top